This trainer gives you the ability to teleport over short distances, jump and do some other stuff.
For easy Bucks / Money you can Disable the Crash Cam and then do point to point faction races by simply flying to the finish line using the Jump and Super speed, it takes 10-20 seconds to complete those races.
Works with all versions of The Crew, The Crew Wildrun and The Crew Calling All Units (Including with latest v126.96.36.199 released on 22.Mar.2017)
NOTE - Latest version is SV4.1 (not V4.4), it uses an experimental method combined with old trainer, making it superior to any old version, however the downside is that it takes 1-5 minutes to enable the hack mode, however once the hack mode has been enabled, you can use hacks instantly for as long as you don't restart the game.
DOWNLOAD NOTE - Some people have been having problems downloading .exe and .dat files, we have added download test files. Please use those before trying to download the trainer itself. If test files download fine, then you are ready to download the real files (you might still have to disable your anti-virus as some bad anti-viruses detect trainer as malware)
How to use:
- Go into free roam and go into a place where there are no other players or traffic nearby (mountains, desert ..etc)
- Enable hack mo (takes 1-5 minutes and trainer freezes / becomes unresponsive during that time, so wait for it)
- Use some hotkeys to test if it works (such as Space = jump)
- As soon as it works > Disable hack mode
- Use other hotkeys to do stuff
- If it stops working, enable the hack mode again (enables instantly for 2nd time), wait until it starts working and then disable again.
- If you keep Hack mode enabled, then hacks may stop working from time to time, so as soon as hacks work, then disable the hack mode. Only enable hack mode if hacks are not working and disable as soon as hacks are working, hope this makes sense, Have fun!
- This is experimental trainer using new and improved method, works on all versions, but takes longer to enable.
- some people reported that V4.4 does not work
it's been modified and should solve the issues for those who reported the bug.
There are no visual changes to trainer, simple re-download the trainer from your downloads, but make sure you clear your browser cache before you download.
- Works with the crew wildrun version v188.8.131.52
- Works with the crew wildrun version v184.108.40.206
- Works with the crew wildrun version v220.127.116.11
- Crash cam disabler and no damage have been removed
- Speed boost has been removed (patched)
V4.1 is now available
- Hopefully fixed the bug for those who reported that it did not work.
- Uses different method to modify values, should bypass all checks that Ubisoft have placed
- Should work with all future versions of the game too, but tested only on v18.104.22.168 (uplay and steam)
V4 is now available
- Works with The Crew Wildrun v22.214.171.124
- Added / changed feature - Lean left / right (Like KITT's ski mode)
V3 is now available
- Added Disable Crash Cam (Special thanks to XaneX - Check out his trainers HERE)
V2 is now available with Super Boost options and it works in PvP
Added Features in V2:
- Super Boost (goes up to 730km/h in 2-3 seconds)
- Instant Stop
- Turbo Boost (jump)
Disable Crash Cam and No Damage are currently not working and have been removed from trainer, but will be added back in future.
Video Demonstration: (this is demo of ultimate trainer, but shows content of this trainer too)
Super Boost, Instant Stop and Jump
Installation and Usage:
1. download trainer.exe and sys.dat
2. place trainer and sys.dat in same folder (for example "C:/Users/Sethioz/Desktop/Sethioz trainer/"
3. run game
4. run trainer
5. use hotkeys (shown inside trainer)
Support System is open 24/7 in case you need any help with the trainer or want to report a problem with either trainer or download. Keep in mind that this support system is only for people who have bought the trainer or thinking about buying one (if you have doubts about it), it is not for discussing or requesting trainers.