* Your information (email, name, address ..etc) will be kept safe and private and won't be shared with anyone else or used for anything else. We do not use your information for any sort of spam or advertising, however we might send you a newsletter or a promo on a trainer. Your information is used strictly within this website only.
* All PayPal transactions are subject to the PayPal Statement of Privacy Practices. Your PayPal data is kept confidential and secured.
* We might use your information to contact you if there is reason to do so (very unlikely that we contact you tho, we have contacted some people regarding products where they have to send us additional information and forgot to add it during order. in such case we have used their email from our site to contact them).
* This website does not send you any automatic newsletters, spam, adverts ..etc. You will only receive emails during registration, orders..etc. If you believe you have received any kind of automatic spam / advert email/s, then contact us immediately via our Support System and include the original email you received from this website.
However you will receive automatic notices upon events, such as if you send us a support ticket, you will receive automatic response email that ticket has been received or if you make an purchase, you will get automatic confirmation email that your purchase has been made and you will see order status and details there.
* If you abuse our website with malicious intents, then we will post your details out in public to warn all other sellers from you. For example if you try to hack our website or try any other stupid things such as DoS, exploiting or advertising your stuff without our permissions or making false reports to paypal that you did not receive item.
* Sharing any of our products that you optained from Sethioz Industries Store is strictly forbidden. Your account will be banned and details posted out in public if sharing infraction has been detected. Warning to all of those who think we are like rest, we're not. I (Sethioz) do a lot of googling and check if any of our stuff is being shared without our permission. There will be severe consequences if sharing infraction has been detected, if you don't belive me, believe the examples you can see HERE
Instead of trying and share without our permission, contact us and see if you can be in partnership with us (we could pay you commission fee for sales ..etc).
However we do not take any responsibility if your information gets exposed duo security vulnerability. It is very unlikely that this happens, but every system is vulnerable in a way.
Any hack / exploit attempts on our Website will have severe consequences. Do not be fooled, we have over 50 years experience (all together) in exploiting / hacking field and we will literally fuck you up if you attempt to damage our Website. Our website is not unhackable, but neither are you!
There have been few cases where people think we are fools and tried to exploit the payment system, you can read about them HERE on Forum and see how we dealt with them.
Don't be scared of this message, because we take security very seriously and keep your information private for as long as you respect our website and do not try to damage it. You respect our hard work and skill and we respect your private information, we do not share or use your information under any other condition. This notice is only here because i've had it with those foolish kids who try and exploit the Store with obviously non-working, yet annoying, methods, like changing final amount on payment page before it is sent to paypal and think they will get something for 0.1 (but by doing so, it also generates a false sales report). Payment goes through, but access to product will be denied, there are checks between paypal and site for such occasions, but it still annoying as it generates false sales reports and emails. Or some fools trying to bruteforce my password, I assure that it would take you well over 100 years to even get close to bruteforcing my password. You are free to test our site's security, but you must notify us before you do so.