Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

The Wolverine - [2013 Movie] review and discussion

Post by Sethioz »

Thought i'll leave some feedback and a quick review on it, somehow i knew they going to mess it up. If you're looking for yet another action movie, it's fine, but had nothing to do with "real" wolverine, well yeah, same actor and still "same" Wolverine, but cmon ...

First of, story is about some idiot who Wolverine saved during some war. If you have seen X-Men, then you should know that Wolverine's memory was wiped by Colonel Striker, who shot Wolverine in the head with adamantium bullet, so Wolverine lost all his memory ... how did he remember anything that happend before that? LAME!

and then almost in the beginning, Wolverine was "infected" by that bug that took his healing powers away, but wounds that he gets from the claws still healed, who are the idiots making movies nowdays? If he had no healing power, then how come those wounds healed? it's so stupid lol, for quite a long i didn't even understand if Wolverine had just some toxin in him or his power was gone, because wounds from claws kept healing and it confused me.

Then near the end, where he was fighting that adamantium armor/giant .. i thought that adamantium was suppose to be indestructible? yes? ..and yet Wolverine was able to rip it apart with his bare hands LOL (not with claws, just with hands).

Oh yeah, he got his claws cut off (adamantium claws) and he still had bits of adamantium claws sticking out, then on next scene he had his old claws again .. ok i get it, his original claws healed, but wtf happend to those adamantium bits that were still sticking out of his hands??? how did they magically disappear.
and also i thought that his bones were REPLACED by adamantium, not just covered by it, at least that's what they showed in X-Men Origins: Wolverine .. or did i get it wrong? i thought they injected adamantium straight into his bones and it destroyed his bones, so his bones were completely replaced by adamantium, but in this Wolverine movie it seems like his bones were just covered with adamantium.

yeah and not speaking of ... when his healing powers were gone, he took a shotgun hit in the stomach and few pistol bullets and survived, if he can't heal, how was he able to survive? maybe i misunderstood and it wasn't gone completely, but his wounds were not healing, so i guess it was gone? again, his wounds from claws were healing .. it was so fucking confusing, didn't understand shit.

also another place near end, where ninjas shot him with longbow arrows with cables attached to them, he just walked and walked and did not cut the cables when he got hit, how stupid was that lol?

I'm very disappointed in this movie, i was hoping to see something like the "X-Men Origins: Wolverine", where whole story fills in the caps and goes with rest of the X-Men parts, but The wolverine movie was a joke, and a bad one.

blah, it's just another dumb movie where some retards take over and probably haven't even watched the previous parts and wrote some crap based on what they heard. I mean, it is written and directed by different people. Well so is X-Men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men First Class, but at least they knew what they were doing. It's just like aliens vs predator movies, where they completely went against original Predator movies and just fucked it all up.

Anyway, worth watching, but it's fucked up, Wolverine isn't what he used to be in previous movies.