My profile pic is dumb :(

retarded stuff here. how stupid ppl got owned. or how somebody talks about stuff they have no idea about..etc
KEN
Special
Special

My profile pic is dumb :(

Post by KEN »

My profile pic is dumb? :( Fag Russian Richard Trask said so..

From facebook:
  • Richard Trask
    ur a bbunch of balls

Ken ur<- what is this? russian?
    bbunch<-- german?

Amber Rose B Guys fuckin stop

Richard Trask hes gay sorry

Amber Rose B its ok richard

Ken Uff i dont care..I need to get off here or this richard lesbian might suicide.
    hes<-- french?

Richard Trask lol ken ur emo cunt licker

Richard Trask no effence to any girls

Richard Trask l is the dumest hting in the world

Ken oh kid are you russian german or french?
    "ur? effence? hting?"
    You are an alien pot head,your stupid language is not spoken on Earth.Looks like you are pissed :)
the L is the dumbest thing in the world he said is my profile pic..I have no idea how can someone be this big of a retard.Commenting on my profile while his profile pic is a treasure :)

My profile pic:
1.jpg
1.jpg (10.17 KiB) Viewed 5723 times
His Profile pic:
2.jpg
2.jpg (6.65 KiB) Viewed 5723 times
Further things that scared me :) whahaa soo old cops joke..damm these LOSERS have nothing new..

Richard Trask
and ur a dumb emo and no one understands how ur talking make a sentence u dont say one fucking word numnuts talk like a human

Ken angry? :)

Richard Trask im hacking u now

Ken Do it kid :) but better to know me more before trying.. :-) russian fag.

Richard Trask im not fucknig russian i can hack ove3r 500 people at a time buddy u dumb ashin

Richard Trask and ill be atlking to my bud and he owener of the hacks i work for online adn he can bring u dumb ashin site down bich

Ken I'm not asian..Hack me then russian fag..When you are done hacking over 500 people,I'll see how much $$$ you hav in your bank..then u can complain like others right at this place: http://sethioz.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=26

Richard Trask lol my dads friend hes a cop and he looking at ur site he can get u arrested

Ken Oh no,cop XD CNSS government site hacked (national security in usa) http://sethioz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=17

i will get arrested for hacking :( oh no...but wait,u was going to hack me right? :)

Richard Trask he knows i hack and i dont hack people that i dont like i hack people that hack others

Ken Lier...you said that you will hack me even before u knew that i can hack..Lier. :)

_______

"I only hack people that hack others" XD hehe how much more do we need to prove that he is total loser and idiot who have no idea what he is saying :)

His email,feel free to spam and/or hack him,have fun..Piss him off or do whatever you want to do ..and in the end,that kid block me haha

[email protected]
[email protected]
thefinalrune
Newbie..
Newbie..

Re: My profile pic is dumb :(

Post by thefinalrune »

I'm sorry, but he's sorely mistaken. L is 1000x greater than some cheesy real life pic of an emo haired androgynous person.
KEN
Special
Special

Re: My profile pic is dumb :(

Post by KEN »

For those who dont know,L is world's greatest detective from an anime called 'Death Note'..I said him that if he thinks L is dumb then why do he watch the anime?..to which he said that he dont watch it,his friend told him about L...well this makes him evem greater Noob coz he is saying L is dumb without even knowing properly who is L lol xD
and he thinks that in the profile pic is me.Which i am not :)