Where did humans come from ?

non-computer related scientific discussions go here. how does stuff work, how far is moon from sun, how do monorail trains work, what is JWST? ..etc
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Where did humans come from ?

Post by Sethioz »

This is one of many questions that science can't explain, some say human evolved from ape, but there is a missing link in fossil history, so that can't be true. As far as i know, humans are about 30000-40000 years old (on earth), but where did they come from .. just out of the blue?

There are some theories:

1. some say god made humans - i think this is lame and ignorant, people who say that have very low IQ and are generally ignoring the facts of existance, however that depends how you define "god"

2. some scientists say that humans were formed randomly, by a chance, where particles just formed together, but there are billions and billions of combinations .. so in other words, even in like 1000000000 billion years it could not happen, what are the chances right? but its POSSIBLE!
just like in one of the old NEC games (one of the first game consoles) you had to enter a long savegame code (those consoles had no storage, only way to "save" game was to enter a long code), and in one of those games i entered a random code and it was valid, those codes where like 20 - 40 digit .. what are the chances right? just saying .. its possible.

3. more complex theory, is that humans "walked" in from another dimension, thru a portal (gateway, wormhole ..whatever you call it), but thing is with this theory, lets say its true .. then what? it would still not explain where humans came from, it would only explain how humans got onto planet earth.

4. Earth is actually a test site for some superior being, like some race of aliens made us, very possible, because humans make stuff too, cross genetics and stuff like this and its all being done in a lab, maybe earth is somebody's lab, very possible, i mean .. why else aliens visit earth time to time?

In my personal opinion, i tend to think that aliens made humans (or dropped humans on earth) and that earth is alien test site / lab. anyone who doesn't have head under the sand, knows that aliens have visited earth many, many times and that there is proof. This would also explain the people who belive in god, god and aliens are same thing. whatever made humans, they call it god, i call it aliens...whats the difference right?
It all makes sense to be honest, aliens made life on earth, then they dropped in the superior predator (human) and wanted to see what happens, if fragile, but intelligent lifeform like human would survive or get eaten by wild animals.
Also if this is true .. then what if they drop in another, more superior lifeform? would they make us, the humans their slaves?

Actually all this makes me think about the Predator and Alien movies, i think there is lot of truth in them.
For example .. look back in human history, at the time where god was taken VERY seriously and people killed the ones who did not belive in god, in those times, humans imagined gods as humans with animal heads, hmm...kind a like in predator movies, right? that doesn't mean those "things" created humans, maybe they used humans to get some simple work done, for example how were pyramids made? yet another question that no1 really has answer to, but i think that aliens surely visited earth and made humans do stuff, like build pyramids, but they made sure that human race will not have any evidence of them .. but again there are pictures carved into rocks and those statues of humans with animal heads (like predator like creatures).

Also those stories of alien adoptions make me think that they keep eye on humans to see how their test project is doing, i mean clearly thousands and thousands of people can't be wrong about aliens, im sure lot of them make it all up just to be famous, like those fake videos .. etc, but there are also cases where science can't prove it was faked. I think that back in the days more people told the truth, because nowdays it is all about videos and air-time (radio, tv..etc) and finally it all comes down to money! because they make lot of money out of it once their story sells, but back in the days, like 50s, 60s..etc there was no such thing, so there was no reason to lie about those things.

anyway, what is your opinion, what you think where did humans come from?
Legu
Allie
Allie

Re: Where did humans come from ?

Post by Legu »

My theory is, that we are all part of a computer simulation. Just like when you play sims, but this time you are the sims. In the end think about it, in a sense everything is deterministic. You eat meat, you burn it, and even before u ate the food, it alrady can be told how exactly u gonna burn it in your body, what consquences it will have etc. Now at some things it is very difficult to say what exactly is going to happen, but no matter what if you have enough factors, you mostly can tell the outcome of a situation.

Q: What about quantum mechanics, it is sure not deterministic.
A: While it is true, it is still true to say that we can either measure the exact position or the exact speed of a particle, but never both at the same time (Heisenberg uncertainty principle). I am sure that with time, we will evolve more powerful theories that will explain more. And if you ask me, it is not going to be string nor m-theory. Something fundementaly new is needed.

Q: So we are inside a comuter simulation, who wrote this simulation and how do or creators live?
A: We wrote these simulations, just like a recursive formula, it is never going to end

Q: If it can not end, how did it start?
A: Something that has no end, has no start either.

Q: Okay, so what does this mean, what happens when we die?
A: Nothing i guess, it will just start over. You will live your life exactly the same again. An endless loop if you wish to see it that way. Everything you do, you did it billions of times before, and you will do it again.

Q: What about children that they die instantly?
A: The time you live is not relevant, it can be looped no matter what.

Q: Even inside a "computer generated universe" somehow the universe is going to end. How will this happen?
A: Most likely we humans will solve this problem ourselves. I doubt we can go on more than 500 years without an other fatal war or without damaging our earth too much. Mars-projects will exist, but they will not be able to sustain humanity for too long due to lack of intelligence and capabilities. (Human generations are always dumber and dumber)

If you have further questions, ask if you want. If you think this is all silly, i will not dissaprove, i doubt there is a theory that is correct for sure.
KEN
Special
Special

Post by KEN »

Both theories are good.
I think that not just humans but the entire Universe could be a test / project of some superior being.
I'll read some articles on pyramids, never really read much about them.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

nah, surely not a simulation, BUT i do know one thing:
whole base physics and science is all wrong, this is why humans are so primitive.
and biggest problem with human mind, is that they COPY everything, only very few have imagination, this is why humans evolve so slowly.

for example if someone wants to build something, they base it on other people's research, which is already WRONG. i mean everything, buildings, games, programs, food ..etc ..etc. ..etc
it's a dead loop.

just like absolute zero temperature, for years and years it was believed that -283C is the absolute minimum, that you can't get lower temperature than that, but january 2013 some scientists made a quantum gas that can achieve lower temps than that and not only that, but object actually gets HOT instead of cold, but it's still considered as minus temperature.
see what i mean? whole base science is wrong and this is why humans don't have answer where they came from and all this makes me think that humans were created.

Just like if scientists make tests on animals, you think that animals know they are in a lab under observation? i don't think they are aware of it, they know they don't like it, but they don't know they are test subjects, they have no awareness of it. just like humans are not aware they are test subjects.

whole universe? i doubt, but maybe. Aliens might have dropped humans on earth as test subjects, but where did aliens come from then? so yeah i think its very possible that aliens are test subjects of some bigger beings.
it is just hard to imagine anything bigger than universe really, because as far as i know, atom is the tiniest thing ever, so it means humans are one of the smallest in whole existance.

What i mean, is that if you look universe from outside, you can "zoom" in sooo many times until you reach an atom in our world and that's the end of it, can't go any smaller than that .. or is it true? maybe we just don't have technology to tell that even atom has particles.
Legu
Allie
Allie

Post by Legu »

nah, surely not a simulation
Care to elaborate why it is 100% not a simulation?
whole base physics and science is all wrong
This is silly, certain things are definitely correct or at least so succesful, that it must be correct. But again this is a question of semantics, what we define as correct. Are mathematics correct or just very succesful at describing certain principles based on observation?
for example if someone wants to build something, they base it on other people's research, which is already WRONG. i mean everything, buildings, games, programs, food ..etc ..etc. ..etc
it's a dead loop.
Happens a lot, but it is still juvenile to say, that all science is just plain wrong.
just like absolute zero temperature, for years and years it was believed that -283C is the absolute minimum, that you can't get lower temperature than that, but january 2013 some scientists made a quantum gas that can achieve lower temps than that and not only that, but object actually gets HOT instead of cold, but it's still considered as minus temperature.
see what i mean? whole base science is wrong and this is why humans don't have answer where they came from and all this makes me think that humans were created.
Implying the 2013 research project is trully correct, which i highly doubt it is. It is possible that we are tryin to prove smt false with smt false again. But regardless at this very hig-end part of physix, it is mostly speculation.
so yeah i think its very possible that aliens are test subjects of some bigger beings.
Which particulary solves nothing, since there always must be a n-1 entity that created the n-th entity (n is a natural number \ {0})
because as far as i know, atom is the tiniest thing ever,
http://www.space.com/17629-smallest-ing ... ysics.html might clear up some misconceptions, but mybe u should elaborate what u mean with "thing", it is definitely a vauge term.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

Care to elaborate why it is 100% not a simulation?
well ive heard those theories about matrix, what if we live in matrix, would we be able to tell that it is not real? i think yes, i think scientists would be able to tell that it is not "real" .. but again, what is real?
it just sounds stupid, trick of a mind, you can't imagine beyond a computer, so you think its "PC simulation" it might be something SIMILAR, but surely not simulation like you imagine it. ..that brings me back to "test project" made by aliens, so yeah simulation it might be, but surely not like matrix.
This is silly, certain things are definitely correct or at least so succesful, that it must be correct. But again this is a question of semantics, what we define as correct. Are mathematics correct or just very succesful at describing certain principles based on observation?
What is wrong and what is right? you might find 100 roads leading to same place, but what's right, is what gets you there the fastest and is most hassle free. but what i mean under wrong, is like the absolute zero temp, it was believed to be lowest, but it wasnt.
Happens a lot, but it is still juvenile to say, that all science is just plain wrong.
again, depends how you define wrong and right, no such things really, but i'm just saying that humans are too fucking dumb to try and think PAST the current physics and all existing technology and try to take it back to 0 and see how it goes.
Implying the 2013 research project is trully correct, which i highly doubt it is. It is possible that we are tryin to prove smt false with smt false again. But regardless at this very hig-end part of physix, it is mostly speculation.
not sure how to comment on this, didn't really get the point.
Which particulary solves nothing, since there always must be a n-1 entity that created the n-th entity (n is a natural number \ {0})
yes indeed, aliens created humans, other alien race created them ..etc ..etc ...there gotta be start right?
http://www.space.com/17629-smallest-ing ... ysics.html might clear up some misconceptions, but mybe u should elaborate what u mean with "thing", it is definitely a vauge term.
Didn't know, i'm not that much into science, i knew about protons and stuff, but i thought they are outside the atom or i guess i mixed up words atom and core/doom, never heard quarks tho.

still not closer to where humans came from. surely they did not evolve, there's just no fossil records.
i'm 99% sure that some alien race put humans here, not sure if they created humans, but they surely put humans here and im also quite sure that's how pyramids got there, aliens simply helped them. this is also the reason why aliens visit earth so much, but are hiding, because they realize that humans are hostile and primitive race and just want to shoot them down and study them, instead of trying to co-exist (if you believe canada's former minister of defence, aliens already live on earth and work with US government).
so in other words, back in the days humans were too dumb to "resist" them, they worshipped aliens like gods and did what they said, but nowdays humans are more like .. "who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?" and aliens are just not so primitive, they just laugh and let humans be dumb as they are.

but yeah, there are 2 parts to this:
1. how did humans get onto earth
2. how human race were born (like who created humans or how they evolved)
Legu
Allie
Allie

Post by Legu »

For me the alien theory seems too much unlikely/pointless. But before we talk about it, lets think about why the "god" theory is not so useful for us. It says god created us. So who created god. Replace a question with another one. It does not mean it is false for sure. In fact millions of ppl believe in it, (ofc different variations etc), even some scientists (not many, but still there are some).

The alien theory, does kinda much the same. Who created us? Aliens. Who created aliens? Duh. Other aliens! Who created them? Duh duh. It kind of makes things just worse/complicated. The only part i like about is that it includes higher beings than us. For me it seems very unlikely that aliens created us. It is very likely that aliens do exist/did exist. But only on an astronomical scale. Billions of light years away, for sure. Close to us? Nope, i highly doubt. I do not see why they would hastle with us anyway. But even assuming that you are trully right, we will never know. The government or military or whatever is controling the world, would never tell us.

I really really wish though that your theory is true. It would be awesome to be watched by some super smart entities. (Only if they are female obviously, no homo! :PP)

P.S You did not know about quarks? Wut. I thought you are familiar with the basic concepts of both applied and theoretical quantum physics.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

God? ..it's just a word, if you call god someone who is creator of humans, sure god exists, even if nature made humans, random particles got together and human was made, you can still say "nature is god". if aliens did it, you can say aliens are gods. so aliens and god theory are same really, just depends how you define "god".

Aliens? ...do you REALLY believe in this crap that aliens have never visited earth? again i mention the fact that back in the days, there was no point in lieing, because it did not get you fame and back in the days people were not fame crazy like nowdays, where you can make up some false viral story and get lot of attention. meaning ... aliens are surely visited earth and lot of people have seen them.
I just don't get it, why people are such ignorants regarding this, just because you can't see them with our technology, does not mean they're not out there lol. and why they would bother?
why would humans bother researching some tiny insects who live in depts of some fucking cave? same princible ... curiousity!
look how hard humans are trying to make true AI (artificial intelligence) .. probably aliens were doing same and they created humans. they made animals before and finally they created humans and they stopped, because they realized that humans are too self-aware and they can't drop in another intelligent race or they just destroy eachother + planet...
think what would happen if another intelligent race would be dropped on earth, they would end up nukeing the shit out eachother and earth won't survive a nuclear war.

Well yes, who created aliens ..etc .. but this isn't about that, first step is to find out where WE came from and who/what created us. you can't jump from 1 to 3 without knowing 2, see what i mean?
i bet there are races out there who know how whole existence looks like, if there is end ..etc.
out of topic and its been discussed in one of the other topics, but i think time and space is repeating itself, like there is no "outside", it just overlaps somehow by changing dimensions ..etc

anyway, im quite sure that aliens put us here and that is the reason why they visit.

Legu if you haven't heard yet, go on youtube and search for "canada aliens disclosure"
I don't think that canada's former minister of defence lies about such things, he has no reason to lie. i think that he is so old that he don't care anymore, he thinks how he will be remembered when he dies, so he wants to let it all out before he dies, that's what makes me think he is telling the truth.

and at end ... we (as me, you ..and people who rely on governments to release news) only know what we are shown/told, its not like you have a telescope strong enough to see past galaxies and stuff, you only know what NASA and other similar industries tell you, they can easily hide the fact that they know where aliens are, they just don't want to release it to public.
Hacker "Solo" proved it too, he did the biggest hack of the time when searching for proof that aliens exist and have visited earth and that governments know about it all.
KEN
Special
Special

Post by KEN »

It's interesting to read about Solo, if anyone's interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon

Also see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution#Evidence
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

yeah i know about apes in general, i didn't read the whole article, but it also says there is no solid evidence, because there is a missing link. they have never proven that humans truly evolved from apes.
That's what makes me think more and more that this planet is aliens test site, they wanted to see if apes evolve, but obviously they got bored or realized it never happens, so they made new, more superior race, the humans. that's why there is missing link in fossil history. Cmon, if humans would have evolved, there would be solid fossil proof.
siab
User
User

Post by siab »

We'll probably never know for sure. I don't think aliens created humans, and if they did, we as a species are the biggest fucking failure they probably have ever conceived. Just look at this species, we're (relatively speaking) are a fucking joke. All we do is kill each other in wars and gang fights, and have nothing but corruption in practically every government to some degree. Roughly 92% of the population are genetically conditioned to be followers that just do what they're told without a second thought as long as they get to make more worthless drones and they are so ignorant and stupid that they don't even think about highly invasive governments spying on them or airports groping them, especially in the U.S., but any semi developed country around the world. Humans can't get anything right and were it not for a select few of genius chancers like Einstein, Tesla, and Newton, we'd be in the Stone Age. You have all of these dimwits who contribute nothing but crime and corruption who don't even understand or appreciate the inventions the rare genius has provided for them. So if you wiped the minority of geniuses from history, I doubt we'd have made much progress as a species and we'd still be hunter gatherers or perhaps a very rudimentary example of a civilization. If aliens are truly responsible for our creation, the most sensible thing for them to do is abort mission and wipe humans out. Notice I said humans and not the planet, the rest of the animal kingdom seems pretty successful. Notice not one person can provide an objective and empirical reason for our species deserving to survive and propagate. It is just our selfish and primitive desire to perpetuate our species on why we do so, even if we only fuck up everything around us. If only humans were wiped out, the planet would seriously be much better off. If I was an ancient alien species that created humanity, I would create a synthetic virus that is conditioned to not mutate and only attack humans as this project was a massive failure. Seriously, if aliens wouldn't consider this species to be a total failure, then they at least would be enjoying this freak show and would come to the conclusion we have a very long way to be worthy of communicating with them. I bet if mankind heard news of aliens contacting us there would be panic and riots because that all the masses are good for when something abnormal happens.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

forgot i ever posted this, the bottom line here is:

There is only one of 2 things: "We are either alone in entire universe or we are not, both are scarier than other thought or equally scary"

and as about god, lets assume god does exist that created all this, why would you want to bow down to the god? i mean, if god did make us, then god made us only for his own amusement and this is why there's so much evil going on in world, because god is amused by looking humans kill eachother, just like humans are amused by fail videos where people get hurt or UFC where they beat the shit out of eachother and matches that have more blood and broken bones are way more watched than those who show good sportsmenship by being professional and shaking hands and not breaking the limits, if one gets hurt and match is ended they back out of it instantly and shake their hand, nobody wants to see those matches.
humans are predators and deep down everyone enjoys such violence in a way. This is a FACT and youtube is perfect proof of this FACT, not just youtube, even WWE. the more they beat eachother with chairs, ladders and other shit, the more people like it. WWE is not real, but hitting somebody on the back with steel chair WILL fucking hurt you real bad, there is a reason why all WWE superstars are in perfect athletic shape.
so anyone thinking that god created us, why bow down to blood thirsty god?
either way, even if aliens made humans, they did it on same purpose.
siab
User
User

Post by siab »

Exactly. I also hate prudish humans who try to act like they are above primal things like violence and sex when they damn well know they aren't any different. These retards will try to ban games for being too violent or sexual when humans have been killing and fucking since they came on this planet. There is a reason all of this violent stuff is mainstream and it is going to stay that way. You can't censor reality you prudes, reality always wins. Just look at violent films, death metal, and FPS games just to name a few popular examples. All humans ARE violent and horny by nature.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

goes bit offtopic, but yeah i agree. games and movies do not create violence, our violence creates movies and games.
it's not like movies and games are dropped by aliens, they are made by humans who put all that "violence" in there.
after all, games are not violent, players and developers are.