Fiverr Scams & Steals Your Money - Stay Away From Fiverr

Stuff that does not fit elsewhere and also global news like corona or russki war
KEN
Special
Special

Fiverr Scams & Steals Your Money - Stay Away From Fiverr

Post by KEN »

When I started using fiverr I immediately knew it was run by a bunch of retards and they scams and steals money from everyone.
For those who doesnt know, it is a website where you can sell any of your services for anything between $5 - $500.

It sounds good but it isn't really. When I started using it, I thought I'll take as much as I can from them before they ban me. I managed to take a good amount but I don't think everyone is as lucky.

When you sell something for $5, $1 goes into their pocket for middleman, and you dont get the remaining $4 immediately, you have to wait 14 days to receive that. So in all for every $5, you get $3. something after their $1 takeaway and paypal fees. If you sell something for $10, they take away $2.

Their terms of service is nothing but bullshit, you will get banned even if you follow them and you might not get banned even if you break them.
Their terms states that you cannot post any info regarding your email or any way by which the buyer will be able to contact you outside fiverr. This is so that seller and buyer does not contact outside, and fiverr doesnt lose their $1 from every sale.
The bunch of retards don't even know what they write, because if that term was really true then there should not be 100,000+ people selling service like "I will give you a small french lesson on SKYPE for $50".. like wtf? Their brains are mushrooms or does Micha Kaufman (CEO of fiverr) only cares about stealing more money? Yes, they do steal money, here's how:

Remember there is 14 day period between your sale and the time you can withdraw your money? They see your sales, the money from your sales stays in your fiverr account for that much time, suppose you sold $500 worth services, and its the day of withdrawl the next day. They will ban your account and take away your $500. I've seem people getting scammed for even $8000. What I did was keep withdrawing little little amounts instead of keeping greater amount in account, so they didn't bother to steal it before. But then they probably noticed and banned me. There were active orders for which some buyers paid, and by chance I had full real name of one of them. I contacted him after I was banned and got told that he never got back the $120 he paid for the work and fiverr tells him that it is buyer's fault. I never got it either. So the person keeping that $120 is fiverr. They stole from seller and the buyer too.

If you contact their customer support, you will get a copy paste answer or just some random blah blah who doesnt even read what you say. They are like monkeys sitting and hitting the keyboard.
This guy has this photo almost everywhere:
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (3.23 KiB) Viewed 19241 times
He is Ryan, from their support. He is famous for being a douche at support. Still Micha Kaufman doesn't bother to look into the matter because he is probably like the head of thiefs who is stealing the most.
Here is how a customer support ticket went with Ryan:
proof.png
When you get an answer, the ticket is set to "Awaiting your Response". But what this Ryan does is, set it to "Awaiting your response" without answering. He just does that whole day sitting at support.

I don't even know how these scammers maintained to stay up this long. Probably because of the same reason cheathappens does, there are retards who get scammed everyday and dont even know it, or doesn't even bother reporting if they do. Fiverr have a selected few "top rated sellers" who are their personally selected people, who stays unscammed from their maybe due to some deal or something. You cant even put a negative rating on them, go try it yourself. Put a negative rating and fiverr removes it in a day or two.

In all, stay away from fiverr. There are much better and perfect alternatives if you really want to sell your services for cheap. The other alternatives like gigbucks are atleast honest and doesn't steal your money.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Re: Fiverr Scams & Steals Your Money - Stay Away From Fiverr

Post by Sethioz »

Didn't i tell you this when you first told me about fiverr .. you told me it is super good site and you can earn lot of money and i told you something like "there's no such thing, stop wasting your time with some idiotic sites"

This is exactly what i mean, fiverr sounded like some scam site even tho i have never visited it.
It's not related, but it reminds me those spammers and scammers who spam admin@ info@ ..etc emails on every possible domain they can find using their info bots and then they send you email like "I noticed that your website does not perform well on search engines ... bla bla" and then offering you "SEO service".
It is so simple ... yet world is full of RETARDS who doesn't know how to do 1+1=2. What i mean, is that ...

Do you really think that if someone could get website onto super high rank in search engines .. would WASTE his/her time on spamming people's emails and BEGGING for work (which they don't even know how to do)? If they could get domain name onto high rank in no time, which they advertise in their spam shit, that they can get your site high ranked in less than month (usually they say week) ... so if they can get site on high rank in such short time, wouldn't it be better to do 1 site per month and sell it for like 10 million ??? It simply doesn't make sense, if their service is as good as they advertise, they would not bother spamming and begging lol, they would be making millions by selling high ranked domains.

anyway if they are clear idiots, which they probably are, why not hack their site? I bet they have used only essentials to get their site up and running, there should be tons of security holes. i say fuck em up.

Even a simple DDoS attack would probably do, we could easily get some people together and kill their bandwidth for start.
or just scan their site and check for obvious vulnerabilites, like XSS, SQL injection ..etc .. and surely the most basic attack by using firebug and packet editors, like webscarab.
KEN
Special
Special

Post by KEN »

I finally got a reply from their support when I threatened them. They have agreed to give me some $ in a few days(possibly because they are fed up of my spams on their twitter and everywhere telling the truth). I got in contact with some peope who lost money to them,they want to mess them up too. I didn't lost much myself. I actually earned $700 but these other people were not so smart or lucky.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

yeah, going public almost always helps, but more effective is hack into their site and steal something valueable, like database and then send them a nice email :)
see how much their database is worth to them. .. or what i would do is just delete everything .. watch them burn, just for fun
MagicalSilence
Special
Special
Custom: Retired :3

Post by MagicalSilence »

Well Good money yes :) 2$ per idiot and more for just allowing them do all the work ( then make commercial how i buyed house using fiverr) :D sounds legit.
So they make a nice profit from people like for example our victim ken here lol.
KEN
Special
Special

Post by KEN »

Nah I got $700+ profit in about 2 months coz I used a few simple tricks so they couldn't steal from me. When they realized it, they banned my account. They still got $1 per sale which they normally do. Victims are like this guy I got in contact with who lost $8,000. Now that's alot. He said he earned it in about 6 months.

What they do is, those "Top Rated Sellers" on their site are their money making cows as I said. These Top rated sellers are a few bunch of sellers they personally selected. They have a 100% rating (I did too) but from about thousands of sellers... now in thousands of sale not even one was dissatisfied with their service? I knew something weird was going on there so tested..When you get an order, instead of money you can use that credit to order something else from the website so after ordering try leaving a negative remark.. negative rating and comment saying they were late and the LIKES service they mention is just from fake accounts which wont do any good. A day or 2 later fiverr removed that rating and comment. So the seller was back to 100%.

They advertise using these sellers they have hand picked. One of those did indeed buy a house using the fiverr money. Considering a level 2 seller (the guy who lost $8,000 i said before) earned $8000. Those top rated sellers must be earning thousands $ every week (from rough calculations($3,500 / week). So they can indeed buy a house with that scammed and stolen money :)

But well this doesn't mean top rated sellers are the gods there of immune to scam. I saw a top rated seller get scammed too lol
How? He was earning lesser than usual.. say he was a top rated seller but something happened and his earning came down to $1000 / week. Now he have thousands in his fiverr credit.. he cannot withdraw them immediately, it takes 2 weeks (fiverr has this 2 week limit only for this purpose to steal). Now fiverr would earn $200 / week if they leave him be. $800 in 1 month. $1600 in 2.. This sounds good but remember the seller have thousands of $ already from before in his account which he has not withdrawn yet. So what they do is disable their account and steal those say $10,000 he has in his account yet waiting to be withdrawn. So they steal $10,000 instantly in 1 day instead of waiting for him to earn $10,000 more in 1 year.

Here's something to see in the meantime. People enjoying the site on 17th July, 2013. ;)
If you don't deliver in the stated amount of time you dont get any payment so if site gets down for 24 hours.. I can't calculate how much a loss it will be :)
Untitled.png
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

i already know all this, are you forgetting that i used to hack into such sites a lot?
there are maybe like 1-10% of real users, rest are fake. what i mean under fake, is those who register once just to do 1 little thing, then they never use the site ever again .. and then they brag..wowowow look our users !
so what?! it's not the users that count, it's not the activity that counts, its the reputation.

I even wiped database from users who havent logged in for like 2 years and also removed all users who have never made a single post, because i don't want such fake users.
every company does that, but i guess its normal to advertise your best, not your worst, but what is not "normal" is that they make up their best.
like those top rated sellers, they make them up on their own.
Don't forget that in database you can change anything, like add more sales to them ..etc

This is why i only trust amazon, ebay and paypal with money. on amazon you can read reviews about items, on amazon i don't think you can sell old stuff like you can in ebay. i mean you can, but not like in auction ..etc
Reviews are always real, read thru them and you know if product is worth it. on ebay, you can read freedback and see if person you are dealing with is scammer or real.
PayPal i do trust, but it depends on how high you go, i don't have 8000 there yet, but when it comes to that, i think i need to find another place where to store money, even paypal is not THAT trusted. paypal don't steal your money, but they might freeze it and investigate where it came from ..etc

in other words, its a bad idea to store big amounts of money on any of those online sites. even the biggest ones can scam you out of nowhere, because behind every website, there is a simple person, they have no super powers or anything like it, just a person like any other .. and those same people are the ones who scam eachother so you never know who scams and who doesn't.

Just go with the most trusted websites, that's best you can do. i never even heard of fiverr before Ken told me, so obviously it is not very famous site.
arbolsd
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by arbolsd »

KEN wrote:When I started using fiverr I immediately knew it was run by a bunch of retards and they scams and steals http://latefinances.com/.
For those who doesnt know, it is a website where you can sell any of your services for anything between $5 - $500.

It sounds good but it isn't really. When I started using it, I thought I'll take as much as I can from them before they ban me. I managed to take a good amount but I don't think everyone is as lucky.
well said, man I agree.