Top 3 Animes of 2012 + Best Upcoming Anime of 2013

KEN
Special
Special

Top 3 Animes of 2012 + Best Upcoming Anime of 2013

Post by KEN »

If you are bored or have some time in your hands,no even if you have no time you must go watch these Animes.
I might be late by about a month to submit the Animes of 2012 but here goes.

3. The Future Diary / Mirai Nikki
timeline_cover___akise_eru__mirai_nikki__by_devilciel_chan-d541iee.jpg
Do you have a diary where you write stuff about what happened throughout your day?
This guy have one but what happens one day is his diary is filled with stuff about the day which just started.
Yup in this diary all the future events which are about to happen appears.It tell him what all he will do and what all is going to happen to him throughout the day.
Pretty good plot with nice twists. Loved the story overall. Recommended to watch once atleast.
Total of 26 episodes of 15-20 minutes each.
Read more about it on wiki nothing much to say about it.
Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_Diary#Anime

2. Another
another-anime.jpg
So there was this girl who was really popular and loved by everyone in her school. One day she suddenly dies.
Even after her death everyone acts as if she is alive. They even arrange a desk for her at graduation ceremony.
At the time of class photo, an apparation of that girl appears in the photo who is supposed to be dead. It's fine if it ended there. The rest of the story is.. go watch yourself.

Damn awesome Anime. Great suspense and unique plot / Story Line. The only down point of this Anime is it's ending.
It have a total of 12 episode each about 15-20 minutes long.
The episodes from 5-11 are so great that if you are watching them, no matter how important work you have to do, you won't get up from your chair until you finish all the episodes.
A must watch Anime of 2012.
I have them added in 90Mb / episode size in Blu-ray quality, so if you wanna download grab it from here: http://animes-mini-hd.blogspot.com/2012 ... plete.html

1. Kuroko no Basket
Kuroko no Basket 4.jpg
I'll say this first,"I hate basketball, I hate most of the sports, I've never even scored any basket in basketball." but this Anime left me speechless. It is not just great.. It is just.. EPIC.

Words can't describe this Anime. Watch first 2-3 episodes and you'll know what I'm talking about.
And the awesome part is, the episode in beginning are nothing..absolutely nothing compared to episodes 23-25.
The soundtrack is amazing. The music is great. Everything about this Anime is just awesome.
I recommended this Anime to more than 15 people and each of them loves it.
This Anime totally gave a different meaning to basketball.

If you're looking for something fast paced with no suspense and stuff then this is what you need to watch right now.

Best Upcoming Anime of 2013
It is.. Kuroko no Basket season 2!
Yup they are making a season 2 with a continuation of the story after 25 episodes of season 1.
No doubt it will be great and is probably most awaited Anime right now.
Season 2 comes out in April 2013 so I've heard.

That's it for the list. I didn't watch all the Anime out there which came out in 2012 so if you have a list of your own and would like to share, post it up.