[Request] Payday The Heist Alien Masks

..if you have any kind of requests regarding what I do or if you want to report a problem with site (download, dead link ..etc)
katharsis
Newbie..
Newbie..

[Request] Payday The Heist Alien Masks

Post by katharsis »

Hi guys its been like a year since the last time i've been here, whats up?

So i've been playing Payday: The Heist for a while, its a steam co-op game with no versus mod.

Players that has Alienware computer apear to have Alien Masks, now i know that the masks are in-game already its not like alienware gets a brand new game version, theres just something that triggers the masks.

I even heard a couple of times that u don't really need the PC itself, just the keyboard in order to get the masks.

My question is, how should i start digging in since i'm a total newbie to this hacking. i mean i did learn how to use cheat engine thanks to Sethioz ;) but i don't think cheat engine will do any good in this case.

I might aswell put a notice that this game has no anti cheat.
MagicalSilence
Special
Special
Custom: Retired :3

Re: [Request] Payday The Heist Alien Masks

Post by MagicalSilence »

First idea would be game files
It seems this mask function is Triggered by Option in settings* turn AlienwareFX on/off (for Alienware computers) so it uses an external software to unlock it. AlienFX that controls some shit in AW PC's.
so i would recommend looking something like that. Or you could attempt command line function if it would allow what i kinda doubt but.. never know
katharsis
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by katharsis »

Hi magical!

Yes i put my money on the game files too but the question is what softwere should i use in order to get into the game files?

What is command line function? sorry still new to hacking :D
MagicalSilence
Special
Special

Post by MagicalSilence »

What is the Files Extension. Google it and See if theres Any tools made for it for modding purpose mostly.
forget the command line wont work - ancient method for ancient games barely used.

i didin't do much search on what AlienFX does to the game files. but check the file extension and google for it.
cuz i have no idea what file AlienFX accesses to trigger it? if exe then just could use hex editor and look for AlienFX or alien related.
katharsis
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by katharsis »

I think HEX editor would work, i just searched the sethioz forums and got XVI32 is that recommend for this type of job?

I also have no idea how to use HEX editor but we'll see hopefully its like cheat engine.
katharsis
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by katharsis »

Anyways i download XVI and entered some files but no good.

All i can see is cubes, no letters or anything like it.

More help is appreciated
MagicalSilence
Special
Special

Post by MagicalSilence »

hmmm ive read your message about the alienfx so the command center controls the masks then alienFX is used to detect if your PC is alienware or not

hmm never encountered such exclusive function but its still a on/off switch from what i understand from reading forums but how to adjust it manually now that hmm.. does not bring any ideas atm sorry.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Post by Sethioz »

i would go for emulating alienware hardware.
if it is detected by keyboard only, then all it takes, is to change the keyboard branding in registry or where it takes it from and make game think you are using alienware hardware, since if you mess with game files on steam, you might get banned for it.

+ emulating alienware hardware is a lot easier, but first you must find out if it is keyboard based or not. find someone with 2 keyboards, alienware and normal. also it might be related to more than 1 thing. like that if you have even one piece of alienware, then it gives you the masks. like cpu, ram ..etc