Mortal Online hacking discussion and hacks

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Mortal Online hacking discussion and hacks

Post by jonathanml »

Hello,

It would be awesome for a lot of us (who use damncheaters.com but they stopped supporting it a while back and went strictly FPS) if you could hack this game. It is not all that hard at all to exploit this game, and the hacks (if I knew how to hack any game im sure id be able to hack this game, but I dunno how to hack at all, just simple exploit stuff) cant be that hard as there have been many but the people who supported them simply moved on to newer games.

What I know how to do in this game is as follows... using Cheat Engine the speedhack works perfectly, the game is so badly programmed that unlike other mmo's where you use speedhack and yes your client speeds up but the server side effects remain the same... this game simply enabling the speedhack on CE allows you to run up to times 20 speed (with the only thing that gets effected server side is on other peoples screen you move for a few feet then teleport, used dual box to find out these effects) and wherever you are on your screen is where you are ingame (I logged out then back in at the same exact spot). Your attack speed is also increased tremendously, with X20 enabled you swing as fast as you can click, great for killing mobs (which you can also hit and run easy harder ones) and afk people. There was also an ability as of a few days ago where on CE you could search your name, then change the value of it to a house owners name and you could change the friends and house ownership. I seen this on a video posted 5 days ago, I tried it and it allowed me to bring up the house friends, and change ownership tabs (which you shouldnt be able to do either). but then when i tried anything else it gave me a you are not the owner message, maybe I just did something wrong here? (even figuring out how to do this properly would be outstanding!).

The hacks that were supported were the following:

speedhack
teleport hack (so you could move even when encumbered)
wall hack
fly hack
GM abilities hack (allowing you to manipulate GM command windows)
ESP
Perfect Aim
Kill everything (this was one that pretty when you attacked, it put you inside of whatever it was you were attacking, making it impossible for the mob/person to hit you but allowed you to always hit them).

There also have been numerous dupe's. The latest I have known to be fixed is a mail dupe but there seems to always be a new one.

Thanks for ANY help!
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Re: Mortal Online

Post by jonathanml »

Oh yea, and there is no known anti cheat. When I used cheats about a year ago I didnt get caught for about a week of using them, and it was by a GM as I was flying around the map exploring, so being dumb. I have tried using WPE to use packets to hack... but I didnt get any packets to populate. (I first ran MO/WPE as admin, then I used PermEdit to grant permissions, I targeted MO via WPE and played the game for a little and not one packet generated. I did however get packets to generate for RODE and Forsaken World).

This game has a reputation for poor programming and constant bugs/dupes.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Post by Sethioz »

> title says nothing to the reader. just a game name, but what is the topic about ? is it game discussion ? hacking ? modding ? stolen account ? ...etc. specifiy what the topic is about in title next time.

> have you read this ?
http://sethioz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=367

i don't deal with MMOs myself, however someone else here might check into it.
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by jonathanml »

Yea I read it, I messaged Magical as well
To be more specific, its great information (your post in the link), and the Cheat Engine (memory editing) of Mortal Online has been successful for me so far, but packet wise I cant get any to show. I am very new at hacking, but how bad MO programing is I think its a good place for me to start learning
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

MMOs are generally same, this is why i haven't made topics seperate for MMOs. if you want to discuss Mortal Online hacking, then make a new topic in game hacking. named like "Mortal Online hacking"
no point of moving this topci, this is still more like a request than discussing hacks.

i suggest you read my wiki. i have lot of tutorials on how to use packet editors and memory tools.
MagicalSilence
Special
Special
Custom: Retired :3

Post by MagicalSilence »

I took a look at their website , i guess it might be worth taking a look with a blind eye. il put it on dl
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by jonathanml »

That would be awesome if you get some hacks for it! Ill keep checking in to see if you post any progress. Ill let you know if I some how stumble across some hacks in my ongoing attempts.
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by jonathanml »

I guess this should have been made a hacking help thread instead since I have finally made some progress... for being new to hacking this was not all that difficult for this game at least.

The only thing is, I have tweaked something that deals with knockback. When I jump gravity still is in effect, but when I get knocked back I go flying threw the air. Least this shows its possible using CE to fly
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by Shoyruken »

I have been messing with this on Tsearch, i have searched the 4Bit's for both Health and Stamina, i can freeze the code which in turn, makes neither of these reduce according to the character panel, but the health bar and stamina bar do deduct. This from a NEWBIE HACKER stand point, tells me its client side. I can die and can run out of stamina. BUT as a GOOD sideeffect, i have managed to break the agro code somehow, which i am currently trying to pinpoint. Monsters do not attack me, i just walked naked into the Risar dungeoun without a sweat. I will continue my research and let you know, Sethioz's tutorials help alot, but i am still very lost when it comes to search for stamina regeneration, speed, etc.
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by Shoyruken »

Turns out, cutting agro was an exploit, if in a house thats not your own, log out, log back in, no agro anymore.
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by Shoyruken »

Man I am so lost now lol, i can mess with the stamina and health and mana pools according to the character panel, but I cant stop the bars from being effected, which seem to be the real importance. So ima bail on that. Been working on speed and weapon speed, but i cant find ANY code involving them...confused as fuck right now.
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by jonathanml »

Stamina has to be client side at least, this is do to the fact that when you enable speed mode and use stamina it degenerates at however fast your speed hack is set to, and it regenerates that fast as well. Right now I am currently trying to figure out how to fly hack, which seems like I am getting closer. Also trying to see if fall damage is client side, sorta how it was explained in these forums that AVP was
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by Shoyruken »

The HEX Editor is almost impossible to read even the text it picks up, i see simple things such as AttackspeedR and ArmorlegL and stuff, but their are no numbers to edit, i think im missing knowledge on something, like where i should be looking to find the values that need to be changed.
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by jonathanml »

I have not messed with it much, but I would think the number to try and find on those would be... to use whatever it is you want to find the number on, lower the results to as absolutely low as you can... then open the assembler and look for movements in the HEX when you use the item (like hitting someone). and where it moves would likely have some impact on the item (if its client side)
MagicalSilence
Special
Special

Post by MagicalSilence »

in Hex editor try changing type you can change in what form it shows you the Data you and set float and you will instead see Float values there like 123203232 100.0 i used this method for mass effect 3 shields etc
since Most Health,Stamina,Speed sometimes are in float. and are fucked up visually in 4byte view. this is already going into Mortal Online Hacking So lets Continue it there.
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by jonathanml »

(are you saying you want me to make another topic in hacking for mo? if so I will, just didnt want to flood the forums). Just woke about and about to try the float method for some things. But I am curious, how do you do things like ESP, radar, terrain hack, aim bot, teleport, attacking inside of an enemy and things like that? Can you still do HEX editing for things like those?
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by Shoyruken »

Where is this other thread? i can't find it. But by the way, the cheat engine's Enable Speedhack works easily enough, problem being that it doesn't really do waht youd think it does, just kind of puts the game in hyper drive, but you can be hit etc. but covering ground wise, its magnificent.
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by jonathanml »

You can be hit but its a lot harder, if you dual box and watch what happens on screen when you move that fast you will get a better understanding. What you do on server side is pretty much move as fast as possible by server mechanics, then when you are far away from where the server has last seen you, you teleport to the new location of where it has seen you. which is why its not a good idea to use around people, as you will be teleporting around there screen after moving a few feet
MagicalSilence
Special
Special

Post by MagicalSilence »

It's just recommendation :) but i cant give a shit today its still a request so far.

CE Speed hack function is Only good for Testing What is Client side / Server Side
Teleport hack = Co-ordinates 1 byte should work i think-
In some games there is command line to get your co-ordinates and fps on the screen
If its client side then yes, terrain hack? u mean u get negative effect / positive effect buff / on certain terrain if so then Maybe.. Changed/ has not changed etc using unknown search and playing around with stuff that changes in certain areas / or after certain functions.
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by Shoyruken »

Ya i got 3 trials banned today messing with the CE, honestly i cannot find anything in this game to change, i have been able to change the durability on weapons but im not sure if it actually keeps effect, because when i unfreeze the script they go back to normal durability, otherwise its hard to tell dmg wise if the durability is effected.
I am just a basic hacker, i have read up on tutorials about aimbots and teleports and co-ordinates sound like a pain in the dick for me atm lol, i cant even find the damn stamina worth hacking which is supposedly one of the most popular of hacks in this game.
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by Shoyruken »

I have found stamina scripts in both Floating and 4 bytes but messing with any of them doesn't do anything but change the character panel side of it, so im beginning to wonder if it was made server side? because the stamina bar is on its own agenda
MagicalSilence
Special
Special

Re: Mortal Online hacking discussion and hacks

Post by MagicalSilence »

you mean you directly used code injection or value search? u can always check the stamina function what addresses it accesses since its Run it might access Speed address directly with something else/stamina consuption per hit etc*

It might be server side yes but theres always little things that are not.
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by jonathanml »

Yea same here, im very new at hacking. This is def. a request again for sure lol. I know its possible to hack this game as there were many hacks made. I just dont know how they do it (sure was not memory editing).
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by Shoyruken »

I found using value search, slowly deducted my stamina and health till i narrowed them down, problem is the CE view things that access this, is broken, its always empty so i'm going to try that on Tsearch and see what i can find.
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by jonathanml »

question, if you find the pointer address... what can you do with that? like if you find it are you supposed to "stop" it so you can change the beginning address value? Or are you supposed to code inject it? I am lost on the pointers (and code injectors for that matter and there use). any help on these two topics would be appreciated!
MagicalSilence
Special
Special

Post by MagicalSilence »

Pointer Address = points to another value stored elsewhere in the computer memory using its address (in other words so u dont need to search all again for the same address)

for code injection all you need to find is address and what function it accesses to and make your code inject replacing the old.
Code injection is mostly used when pointers are bitch to find or there are none. to fully understand pointers and asm u should do cheat engine tutorial that comes with cheat engine u will understand much better.
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by jonathanml »

actually your explanation of pointers was exactly what I needed, I know how to get pointers and such just didnt know there reasoning. I have not been trying to hack MO the past few days (been busy with college) but ill likely start it up again soon
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by Shoyruken »

Ok so i got banned speed hacking and beating down about 4 people vs myself lol. GMs made a youtube video about me

thought it was funny, anyway during this process and after hearing your comment, i realized my stamina was regenerating almost instantly where as health was not, which tells me that stamina is in fact client side, materials from farming wood and stone are not. Weapon Durability does go down at the rate that you hit, even when speed hacking it goes down ultra fast cause your hitting faster.
Now i have also proven after LONG discussions gms that they ban by VISUAL and not with code detection etc. So this can infact be undetectable (Stamina hacks) if used wisely. Obviously with bows, weapons, but if your running for 30 minutes without taking a break...obvious. As per Injection and accessing pointers, etc. I have messed around with this and tried freezing them and what not, but cannot seem to pin it. Also this seems to be my weak point. Well hacking in general, detection and finding im pretty good at lol. Think its mainly because the only time i get a chance to mess with this is after a long day of work, or just waking up, my brain cannot function well enough to figure this out. So if you do find a way to get the stamina hacks, please share, also if you need any help with anything i can do my best!
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by Shoyruken »

Ok so after simple, exact value scan on my stamina, reduce stamina, next scan (Decreased Value) and repeat, i found 2 Floats, 1 Double, 1 2Byte, and 1 4byte. All having to do with my stamina. Now what to with that...im not sure yet lol, this is where i suck.
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by Shoyruken »

Sorry make that 2 4bytes, when i use "Find out what accesses this" out of all of the above, only ONE of them actually gives a file it reads "0050F65C- 8B 08- mov ecx,[eax]
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by Shoyruken »

Ok after more research, moving, burning stamina etc. I have uncovered as follows. Full list from start to end. Involving Stamina.

145758E9C-4Bytes-Accesses 0050F65C-8B-08- mov ecx,[eax]
0049C946-89 06- mov [esi],eax

4756F91C-Float-Accesses: 01AB05D4- D9 84 81 1C090000- fld dword ptr [ecx+eax*4+0000091C]
01Ab05FA- F3 0F11 84 81 1C090000- movss [ecx+eax*4+0000091C],xmm0

1FE96FD4-Double-Accesses: 021830E5 - DD 5F 04 - fstp qword ptr [edi+04]
021830E1 - DD 46 04 - fld qword ptr [esi+04]

14758EE8-Float-Accesses: 0050F98C - D9 00 - fld dword ptr [eax]
0050F992 - D9 19 - fstp dword ptr [ecx]

So its likely these will change, but from my understanding you can get the pointers easier with this information, this was used in CE by the way.

So between all of these, lies the secret to stamina hacks my friends, i can feel it!
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by jonathanml »

Yea been busy with college (and about to go back to some work here soon). but yea there is absolutely no hack detector in MO, only way to get banned is to get caught. Obviously they need to actually SEE you doing it as well since obviously you fighting 4 people with it on got them to report you, and the GM had to watch you in order to ban you (he couldnt just check logs or anything but had to physically watch you). so you could use it and get seen by people and still not get banned, you would just have to keep your hacks on the DL for a while. Anyways ill let you know if i make any progress whenever i do get back to hacking
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by jonathanml »

*side note* we need some master hacker to get on MO and start tearing it up! lol MO is so badly coded and they have no detection system
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by Shoyruken »

I agree with jon, man im getting this down, and i know how to work the programs, its understanding the code, ecx, mov, etc. etc. i don't know what im looking for under all these points and addresses that i HAVE found.
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by Shoyruken »

But i am getting weary of this, little time that i have in a day to mess with it, feeling like im not making a whole lot of progress here lol

Someone would be my idol if they could just bring the hacks back to MO for guys like us, guys that are TRYING to do it ourselves we want it so badly lol.
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by jonathanml »

Yea, after like 3 days in a row of about 8 hours a day with the only thing I discovered is that you can do a fly hack (as i got knocked back 1000 feet by a springbrook) but not how to do that hack nor how to do that again... I have been putting it on the back burner. I know of a good amount of people on damncheaters.com wanting the hacks back and would pay for them. Its not a game where you have to worry about getting past a security system either
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by jonathanml »

Nor do patches happen but once every 3-6 months
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by Shoyruken »

Ya i was one of the peeps who was offering for private hacks. I mean its an easy source of money for a master hacker from my understanding, which its kinda lame noone will do it lol
MagicalSilence
Special
Special

Post by MagicalSilence »

Sorry guys i haven't been much help lately, rl to deal with :(

So you Found what it accesses i guess you didn't t try code injection on the way?
For Pointer you must find address with thing u wanna change or know value to do pointer scan or just find pointer manually.
Shoyruken wrote:Ok so after simple, exact value scan on my stamina, reduce stamina, next scan (Decreased Value) and repeat, i found 2 Floats, 1 Double, 1 2Byte, and 1 4byte. All having to do with my stamina. Now what to with that...im not sure yet lol, this is where i suck.
If you used Option ALL then addresses might be same. For Stamina i would go for Float/2-4byte* Only if 2-4 byte value is reasonable not 9343432424 etc*
but just for the heck of it you can freeze value and see if it has any effect to save your self from trouble.
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by jonathanml »

So there has to be some type of damage hack you can do. I say this because while I was searching for HP with float (which I found the float HP and looked and found some pointers) I then set all the addresses to give me like 5000 hp (which only was a visual effect, not a game effect)... but the thing is I went to test the hack so I took out my fist and walked up to a bull horse near me and punched it... what happened? The very first punch killed it instantly! Then whatever I messed with reset because the rest of the horses took the normal very small damage... ill experiment more later and let you know if I make any progress
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by jonathanml »

whats wrong with this picture? :)
give you a hint, I have fist out and look at the horses health

Use Attachments With Images and rest Please Thanks Ms.
Attachments
OMFG.png
OMFG.png (257.64 KiB) Viewed 38980 times
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by Shoyruken »

Question is, do you know how you did it?
did you try freezing the addresses after you change dthem to 5000?
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by Shoyruken »

Ya magical, i suck with understanding pointers, just doesn't make sense when i read about them to me. Just cause im exhausted i think. But all the same i have frozen the original addresses, just changes the visual number in character panel, but not the bar for stamina. Ill have to mess with it more.

i THINK my brothers i have found a way to have unlimited stamina, stay tuned.
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by Shoyruken »

Found, its a single Float value. written too by fstop dword ptr. and accessed by fld dword ptr [eax] and fstop dword ptr [ecx] current address is 1458EE8 if this is frozen your stamina will not decrease, sprint away :). Working to see if a single health one can be frozen, though doubtful. Also looking further into the dmg hack you did
'''
On a bad note, the stamina hack was detected even without hardly any use, they must have code detection of sorts now.
MagicalSilence
Special
Special

Post by MagicalSilence »

Stop posting like Bunnys on Breeding Season!
Post in Detailed Information When you have More information at hand.

Stamina hack is 100% Detected By visual If you Rush weapon on all the time non stop Advanced/ GM/ players easily notice difference between fair and hack"
Since i guess it was not automatic ban else it would have been lot faster.
90% of the Game is Client Side Weapon Damage Might not be But Range and Attack Speed should be Client sided.
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by jonathanml »

Yes I know how, and its just a visual thing as it does not happen on the server side. What happened is I found the float/4byte of health, then set them all to zero (this in turn did have an effect on my stamina, as it depleted whenever it moved, but client side when I looked at myself on another account my health acted as it should have. What this mean is stamina is completely reliant on the client). With everything being set to zero, when I attacked mobs and I clicked on there health, my client told me that they were then dead... so they exploded. Upon further investigation, they exploded and vanished on my client, but looking through another character the mobs were still there. So any health manipulation is gathered from the server. But the stamina is all from the client.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

health, ammo and money in online games are most likely checked by server, however it is always worth trying.
as a huge surprise, in avp 2010 ammo was client sided in online matches, they patched it later tho.

while most movements are client sided. in some mmo games movements are checked, but its quite rare.

but health manipulation is very possible if you find vulnerability in the game engine. like in avp2 it was possible to manipulate health and make server give you health. like in some games it might be possible to change some medkit size and make it give you more health or enable health regenration ..etc

NOTE - stop making unneccessary posts / replys. there is no EDIT option, so think thru what you going to post !!! if you are not sure, save your post as draft (button eleft from submit and preview), then later edit it and once its done, submit.
deama
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by deama »

hey guys, I've been trying to hack the attack speed but I don't really know how to even start. :P Any of you guys got any ideas?

PS: is it possible to hack the skills to 100? So that they actually work?
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

http://sethioz.com/mediawiki/index.php5 ... me_Hacking << start from there and also read sticky topics under "Darkside - Hacking / Cracking ..etc >> Game Hacks
deama
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by deama »

Thanks for the info. Now I'm wondering, is it possible to hack the skills to allow you to max them to 100 and work, rather than the annoying 60? I tried to do it, but I think its server sided.