silent hill homecoming

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !
mintiandco
Newbie..
Newbie..

silent hill homecoming

Post by mintiandco »

Hi sethioz can you help me out here. I am trying to cheat this game ammo and health items like as any other game, use one and change the value and so on.
but it seems that the game can detects that I am cheating so to speak. So whenever i use cheat engine or artmoney or tsearch to search for the value, the game will crash.
This is so upseting. Is there a way that i can cheat the game?
destroyerwin
Newbie..
Newbie..

Re: silent hill homecoming

Post by destroyerwin »

have you tried using
1. moonlight engine,
2. ghost killer, and or
3. kiki engine
you may say wtf how is this relevant to the question all of these are the same engine that I used
these things I mentioned are stealth cheat engine according to seth
and the ones you mentioned are well the popular ones on the net
i could be wrong but its only a suggestion
KEN
Special
Special

Post by KEN »

mintiandco wrote:So whenever i use cheat engine or artmoney or tsearch to search for the value, the game will crash.
when you "use" ? when do the game crash? when you open it in tsearch or when u change the value of any address?
have you tried running game in window mode and then doing it? If not,then try the game in window mode and then do it.
mintiandco
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by mintiandco »

Its like after I searched for the value, I alt tab to go back. Than it crashed. I will try your suggestion with those other software.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Post by Sethioz »

this is not caused by the tools, pay attention to what you doing. it happens because some (lot actually) games do not allow you to alt+tab (minimize).
you need to run it in window mode. see here:
* How to run games in windowed mode

however tools that destroyerwin suggested are "stealth" and dont get detected by simple anti-hack systems, but thats not the case if it crashes when you alt+tab. make a simple test, alt+tab without using any hack tools and see if it crashes or not (do it at least 5 times, if no crash, then its different, reply and say wht happend).
if you are not that good with game hacking, see "basic game hacking" article on my knowledge database (those stealth tools have also been mentioned there)

if you cant get it working in windowed mode, make hotkeys for searching values or if you have other pc / laptop, use Tsearch's remote search feature. you host the server in your pc where game is running and perform the hacking itself in other pc. with hotkeys its bit harder, because you have to work blind and cant see the results, you have to assume when its done and has 1 left.