Aliens vs Predator 2010 (avp 3 / avp 2010) - hacks & hacking

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Aliens vs Predator 2010 (avp 3 / avp 2010) - hacks & hacking

Post by Sethioz »

Knowledge Database Article of Aliens vs Predator 2010 hacks, hacking and exploits is now available, i will not update this post anymore, all new hacks and exploits will go directly into Knowledge Database !

> NOTE: after several updates, lot of these hacks and exploits does not work, i have not had chance to test myself. i only know that ppl have told me. Luigi also confirmed that all of his exploits have been fixed.

> For video demonstrations, see my youtube channel and search for avp2010

> Ammo trainer < changes max ammo and ammo in clip to 1mil (read included readme or follow the topic for details)

> Paraxxxito::'s Aliens vs Predator 2010 hacks blog < take a look here, if you want to see his research and what he have found

VAC is now enabled on AvP, it should not detect my hacks if you are not keeping them on more than 1-2 seconds. follow thread for more information, but use on your own risk !

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Available hacks:
1. Unlimited:
  • - ammo without reload for all human weapons
    - stims/shards
    - grenades for pulse rifle
2. Unlimited health
3. Unlimited predator energy
4. Speed type
5. Vision customizing
6. Weapon customizing
  • - clip size
    - bullets per shot
    - rate of fire (10 default for pulse)
    - ammo left
    - grenades in clip
    - max grenades
    - grenades per shot
    - bullet spread
    - ammo type
    - vectors per round
7. Crosshairs
8. Cloak
9. See cloaked predators/enemys

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

How to extract .ASR (asura) files

- you need quickbms
- then you need asura script, depending on what type of asura file it is (XLB, TXT ..etc)
- to find out what type of file it is, open the .asr file with text or hex editor and look at the beginning of file which says something like this:

Code: Select all

Asura   HTXT

AsuraZlb
AsuraZlb can be extraced with the quickbms script
or download it here: (contains asuraxlb script too)
quickbms.rar
(519.02 KiB) Downloaded 2364 times

If you do not know how to use memory tools, then read the following tutorials:
> How to hack / get unlimited ammo in single player games
> Basic game hacking tutorial & Toolz for it

1. unlimited:
- ammo without reload for all human weapons
- stims/pred health kits
- grenades for pulse rifle

Works online !
NOTE - in multiplayer, when switch picking up weapons, then it will crash your game

search for the ammo you see on screen. for example if your pistol has 18 bullets, search for it, use "Float" search type (very important).
now shoot some bullets and filter for whatever you have (shoot 3 bullets and filter for 15).
keep doing that until you end up about 4-10 addresses. only ONE of them is correct, find it.
then use debugger (tsearch's debugger or olly..or any other you like) to find the breakpoint.
then you add 3 addresses into the list and make hotkeys for them.
note, you will end up with 2 breakpoints, second one should be right. if you use wrong one, you will simply crash your game.
once you nop out the function, you will have all things mentioned above, it is because game uses same function for all.

detailed info on how to do the things mentioned above, is in the tutorials that i listed. if you still do not understand, feel free to ask more info, but before you post, read the things !

2. Unlimited health
- you need to use cheat engine for this one (Tsearch doesn't work on some reason)
- olly debugger works fine too
- select marine and select easy difficulty
- search for 128 float
- get hit and do "decreased value"
- keep filtering correspondingly to what happens to health, until you end up with 2-10 addresses
- freeze them one by one to find right one (make sure its not visible, but actualy health, make sure you dont die).
- right click the right address
- select "find out what writes to this address"
- now go get hit and you should see 2 breakpoints popping up (or one) one is for increasing health and other is for decreasing
- right click the right one and "replace with code that does nothing (nop)"
- make sure you got right breakpoint

you are done in CE, now restart avp.exe and start Tsearch
add all those 5 addresses into cheat list (1 breakpoint on 5 bytes)
it is explained in the tutorials mentioned above, so read it.
in short, you add 5 addresses that you get. for example to me i did this:
5463FC
5463FD
5463FE
5463FF
all on 1 byte, then i made hotkey to set all values to 144 (144 in dec is 90 HEX = NULL value aka NOP function). as i said, its all explained in the tutorials mentioned above.

Works online if you are host of the game

NOTE: it has to be marine and easy, in other difficultys it is not 128. also if you do filtering, you can not search for 128 exact again, cuz it will be 128.900342 something, so exact will fail, exact can only be done on first search.

NOTE2: there also seem to be some weird shit going on, like Nooblet mentioned, all will become invincible, but i was able to kill alien as marine without special finish move, so i guess it still is possible to kill em, but as alien, i was not able to kill marine without using special finishing move, so try and test and shit.

3. Unlimited Predator Energy

use float type
1 bar of energy = 5
so if you have 10 bars of energy, then you search for 50
9 bars = 45
if you filter 2 times, it's enought.
you will end up with 3 addresses. you can not freeze or change the value, it will crash.
so what you do, is use Tsearch's "autohack"
you will take the middle address (it should be right) and put into autohack
then shoot, if you get 2 breakpoints, then its wrong.
if you shoot, then you need to get one breakpoint
once you find it, highlight it and then click on "tmk" button and then button script.
you will see this:

Patched script: 
Poke 730CC1 90 90 90 90 90 90
this is wrong
here's what you do:
if your bp is 730CC1, then you need 8 bytes in total. you take few bytes before what Tsearch shows, like so:

730CBF 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90

NOTE: you need to disblae it when you get new objective, pause game or check the objectives, foolow the thread to find out more about this ! work in progress, this game is not so debug friendly and uses very weird functions.

4. Speed type

here's the values to search for:

Alien:
stop - 0
walk - 0.5
run - 1
sprint - 2

once you have found the right address (you end up with 2 or 3), breakpoint it.
on my case it is 6A9741.
now substract 2 from it (in hex).
so i get 6A973F

now open up "easy write" in Tsearch and write your code in there:

this goes into upper window (on)

offset 0x10DD7
mov dword ptr ds:[esi+10],0x41200000
ret
offset 0x6A973F
call 0x10DD7
this goes into bottom window (off)

offset 0x6A973F
hex F30F114E10
NOTE: this will not work in your avp, you need to replace where necessary.
- 0x10DD7 > this is empty memory location where i wrote my own code
- 0x6A973F > this is my breakpoint example (use yours what you found)
- 0x41200000 > value to set it to, you need some converting skills for this. (41200000 is 10 in float)

now make hotkey for this script and you are done.

5. Vision customizing

- Brightness

byte search
63 - heat vision
0 - normal
you can play around with it, once you find breakpoint you can nop the line, so it never turns to blue, but you will still see the aura around humans, haven't tested with alien vision yet.
user this as a base address, go to that memory location in hex view (memory dump) and look for the other addresses.

- Brightness 2

float
nomal vision = 0.7999999523
heat vision = 1.999999583e-002
alien vision = 0.5
marine vision = 1.5

- Contrast on heat vision

float
normal vision = 0.75
heat vision = 1.200000048
alien vision = 0.75

- Brightness for all characters

float
marine = 7
pred normal = 7
pred heat = 10
pred alien = 7
alien = 9
in menus = 10

- Clear / Blue vision modes

float
heat vision = 1
normal vision = 0
alien vision = 0 (do not use this for searching)

you will end up around 6 addresses, but you only need one.
set value to 2 for dark blue and red heat vision
set value to 0 for clear heat vision with highlighting
for more info, follow the topic and paraxxxito's posts (page 5-6)

make hotkey, to add and substract 0.1 - 1 from/to value. you can increased/decrease easily then. brightness works with all 3 vision modes, it does not give much boost to visions, but it is extremely useful on alien vision, because you are able to see things way brighter than normal. same with normal vision.
brightness works with all races, but doesn't have much effect on marine.

Brightness for all characters is the most interesting, it actually gives you 2 extra vision modes or 3. one is very bright (value of 0.1), then other is blindingly bright (0) and then the negative, which looks so cool (-0.1 or below).

Contrast seem to be working only with heat vision.

6. Weapon customizing

all addresses must be on FLOAT type.

here's how to find the first thing, clip size:
first find the ammo in clip (look hack number 1)
if your ammo in clip address is like this:

4A637D00
then clip size will be +4 bytes, which would look like this:

4A637D04
here are rest of the addresses and values you need to add or substract in order to get the right address.
  • 4A6370D0 ammo in clip
    4A6370D4 [+ 4] clip size
    4A6370F8 [+ 28] bullet spread
    4A637110 [+ 40] bullets per shot
    4A637104 [+ 34] weapon range
    4A637108 [+ 38] rate of fire (10 default for pulse)
    cannot be calculated - ammo left

4A458100 grenades in clip
    4A458104 [+4] max grenades
    4A458140 [+40] grenades per shot
avp2010memoryview.JPG
avp2010memoryview.JPG (50.04 KiB) Viewed 201292 times

I will keep ammo type and vectors per round as secret for now, otherwise some dumb shit like TH steals it and says that he made it all. lets see if this noob th (technological hatred) can figure it out, he is such a "hot shot".

NOTES:
- consider grenades as a stand alone weapon. if you want max grenades for example, then you need to find grenades in clip first (the on screen value)
- if you save game with like 8000 grenades, then it will be saved, but i don't think it goes on to the next level.

How to get it working without searching
ready ? sure ? because this is in genius :)

mov DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+10],0x4CBEBC20 < this function will set your ammo in clip to 999999 or so.
fire rate is also in ECX register, but 38 bytes seperate from ammo in clip. what you do, is very easy:
mov DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+38],0x43FA0000 < this sets your fire rate for any weapon to 500

noticed the +38 part ? this is the "magic" part. you just calculate, just like you need to do in order to find the address for spread, rate of fire ..etc. spread would be +28 in the function.
these are examples, use your mathematic skills that you learned in 1st grade.

values are behind "0x". like "0xyour_value_here"

it is in FLOAT and reversed, google if you don't know how to get it, or read page 6.
in hex, 500 float will look like this > 00 00 FA 43 and into easy write you put this > 43FA0000
get it ? reversed bytes.

don't use tsearch to get the breakpoint. it breaks in middle of the fucking function and makes a mess. use olly. however if you get breakpoint with tsearch, then just go that breakpoint in olly.

7. Crosshairs

4bytes
1 on the crosshair you like
0 on other weapons

short explanation how it works:
game allocates 1 address for each weapon. like so:
pulse 1000
pistol 2000
shotgun 3000
etc..
if you have shotgun out, then shotgun address' value is 1 and rest 0. if you take pulse rifle out, then pulse address' value is 1 and rest 0.

once you find address (about 4, pick out one that freezes it, you will have 2 crosshairs stuck on screen)
then find breakpoint and nop the function while you have your favorite crosshair (weapon) out.

you can also have multiple crosshairs stacked on top of eachother.

- how to disable crosshair
once you have breakpointed it in Tsearch. select the breakpoint and go to disassembler tab
right click on first line and select "register"
go to register tab
select EAX from drop down box and thick the checkbox
replace value with 0

- how to enable all crosshairs at once (really cool effect)
same as disabling, but you replace with value of 1

8. Cloak

only for pred, for now.. read page 7 for more info about it and see progress.

float
1 - cloaked
0 - uncloaked

9. See cloaked predators / enemys

do hack number 8 first.
once you have found the address, put a breakpoint on it.
you should get 4-5 breakpoints.
add them into "cheat list" under 1 byte
all that has value of 20, change value to something else, like 10.
now predators will become white and cloaked predators will be blinking white.
NOTE - it will crash a game if it is enabled in an loading point or if you press escape.

Leaderboard fun

just a proof that it is possible, not going to post it here or everybody will start doing it.
AvP 2010-03-14 21-59-44-53.jpg
(221.12 KiB) Downloaded 7695 times

anyways my goal is to get back all the hacks i had/have in avp2.

Special thanks to:
Nooblet9000
paraxxxito::
Luigi Auriemma
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Re: Aliens vs Predator 2010 (avp 3) - hacking and hacks

Post by Ritterkreuzträger »

Anything OK with ammo. 99=99 , ive use Cheat Engine-All Bytes search. There are about 62 results, everything most be freezed. I dont tested yet anything else expect ammo coz this game is too awesome. And i dont tested it yet in MP, i dont want to be VAC banned(Yeah, is AvP3 using VAC?)
UPD: Small note - yes, adresses doesnt changing after game restart.Im not sure, but for weapons 90% of adresses are changing after weapon changing.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

can you post the addresses here ?
i don't know how much ram you have, but cheat engine says that im out of ram, so i was unable to do the ALL search as i explained.
however when i use the exact value in ArtMoney using ALL types, it still wont work. i mean that ammo on screen does freeze, but when i shoot, then it still runs out at end. post the addresses, it will help. i will do a ranged ALL then.
i just dont have time for this unfortunetly...

EDIT:
nvm, it is FLOAT. seems like i have totally lost it. i tried float before, but found nothing. i also tried ALL with ArtMoney and nothing, today i did one search and 1 filter and found about 10 addresses. only one was right. so thanks dude for saying that it works. read my first post, updated it.
as mentioned in first post, it seems that game engine is still same, old avp2 lithtech/monolith engine used a lot of float types too, so does this.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

IMPORTSNT: it seems that it still uses their lithtech/monolith engine, because memory mapping seems very similiar
Nope... The engine Asura made by another company - Rebellion(author of AvP1 and AvP3), and it was developed specially for AvP3(btw its port from consoles), its a way differnt ones.

Ok, so what ive got today:
1. AvP3 dont use VAC, its doesnt use ANY anti-cheat.
2. There are no ways at the moment to view stuff like species speed(i mean editable files, modding stuff), so ive got any ideas what possible to realise.
3. Ammo hack works in MP. But who needs that pointless "feature"? Proolly, only unlimited grenades, but itsnot cool too, for most part of players doesnt makes any sense.
4. GODMode works in SP, but everyone(bots and player) became invincible, possible to kill only via executions. GODMode absolutely fails in MP, dont do anything(prooly host-sided or like it. But i guess i did something wrong).
Also.. If u freeze false Health values(at least in SP, i dont think that its may work in MP according to not-working GOD) after HP reaches 0, happens something what looks like "diediedie" thing. Well, its only re-starting anims without bodys on the floor, btw its may looks weird.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

any luck with pred energy ? tried on float and 4 bytes and also exact ALL in artmoney, but same stuff, won't freeze.
these things are not so cool anyways, im looking into other awesome stuff like speed, jump..etc.
pred - marine should be easy. because you know for sure that pred jumps higher than human and it uses same button, so i assume its same address.

> if anybody knows how to get online with the cracked, non-steam version. post a quick note here, because basically it's hacking too :)
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

I dont think things like speed is possible right now - according to no-ingame-species changing its can be VERY boring - every time loading different levels, exits to menu etc So i think we need to wait "modding" tools(they were promised after all, but according to their epic fail with dedicated servers,possibly no) to see correct values. Also, ive tried to use simple SpeedUp tools. Im not sure, but it looks like that "anti-lag" prevents it. Your vision point are getting undergound for few seconds, and you need to wait untill your real body will get your theoretical "point of vision", before its happens only then game lags. Well, ive noticed one interesting thing - sometimes ive got hitted by player who already killed by me few seconds before. Hitted after ive ran next to the wall, and hitted in meele by pred over 300m. So prooly, there are in use similar system like in AJL, so i think someone most have a look at it( i cant test it because ive got some troubles with new provider, its crypt packets so i cant do any kind of packet filter - even similar after crypt very different).
> if anybody knows how to get online with the cracked, non-steam version. post a quick note here, because basically it's hacking too :)
Im not sure, but on some forums where are few suggestions. Well they are prooly shall fail, but anyways.
" 1. Add game to steam via using "add non-steam game" function.
2. Use Razor"s crack.
3. Install last patch http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5390701 ... adwiggyNLD "

Well, im think this will not work, but whatever. (Also about third... There are will be a new patch on Monday)
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

i kind a mislooked the "ammo works online" part, but that is such a failure haha.
ammo is not server sided, and V told me few days ago that you should use C++ to hack games instead of memory tools...
huh ???
anyways, ammo really does work online, doesn't matter if you are host of the match or not. i tried both. if i joined the match i still had infinite ammo.

i think that health might be very dumb and it might be other player sided, for example hour health is controlled by all other players, to reduce the lag. like this AJL mod in avp2, which is player sided kills. if that's true and you are able to find it, you can set other players health to 0 rofl so they keep dieing and most likely you would get the score, but i highly doubt that they are THAT dumb. i need 1 test subject for this :)
somebody who is willing to help me do this shit. need a match where i can hack in peace without getting dead. Nooblet you up for it ? i have very limited time...so be patient guys.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Just got some time on testing some packet stuff... Well, its looks like works. I dont tested kill stuff, well tested, but dont sure about the effect. BUT u simple resend all the packets with non-epic speed(50 packs per sec for example), u will get Out Of Body hack. Thats means, u r actually staying with no moves on ur respawn point but IRL u r running all around the level doing executions and stuff. But u still be killed if somebody find u, or someone accidentally(they cant see u, but sometimes someone can hit u coz of consolish auto-aim) hit u when u r out of body. ALSO, if noticed other effect whic happens only sometimes, but whatever: sometimes i became invincible, sometimes i finished trophy kills with no anims(Instant kill) just pressing button etc... So i think its possible to do a lot of thing with CV in AvP3, like in AJL.
In addition i want to say... There are a very similar effect when u r resending ALL the packets what recorded from whole the session, same happens in AJL, so i think their anti-lag thing is a way more similar than i though before.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

sounds like my avp2 packet "hack". it was like 2 bodies, but not at once.
in avp2, if i resent movement and action packets, then ppl was able to see one of them at a time only. if i moved, they saw real me, if i stopped they was able to see clone. so it means it was extremely hard to kill one of them, because clone was running/moving on lightning speed (if i sent packets lil bit faster than normal (50-100 per sec). so if somebody was tracking me down, i stopped and i disappeared haha, then i waited and shot, boom epic win. im quite sure its same effect in avp3.

sry guys dont have much time for this atm.

EDIT:
yo Nooblet, do you know what type is health ? fucking shit is not freezing again. i tried on 4 bytes and float unknown, visible health freezes, but thats all.
can you post address here ? game uses same method as avp2, so if you post address it will help and also say what type.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Sethioz wrote: EDIT:
yo Nooblet, do you know what type is health ? fucking shit is not freezing again. i tried on 4 bytes and float unknown, visible health freezes, but thats all.
can you post address here ? game uses same method as avp2, so if you post address it will help and also say what type.
Float. Marines default health - 128. 4 addresses, only one of them working. BUT: 2 adresses are like 128(whole number), others two: 128,034252353blabla. One of the second ones is right. AND after one of seconds addresses decreased a little bit its takes absolutley another form - like actually ur health decreased on 1, but numbers changed not to 127, to 0,343535353. Its lame a bit. Also, how ive get an address: Float-Value between 124 and 130, get a hit - decreased, health restored - increased and so all the time. Finally, u shall get the 4 addresses about what i already told. So one of 128.0434 should be right.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

yeah awesome, i updated the first post. 128 is only marine and easy.
anyways, health works online if you are host.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Huh just made this unlimited power for predator. So as u know, then u r change ADDRESS with preddie power game will crash. But if u find out BREAKPOINT, then won"t. So, float, on easy - between 71 and 79, decreased\unchanged etc... So and u will get 4 addresses. But how do u get correct one if u cant change someone and test? So u need to get debugger on, correct address will get u ONLY ONE opcode(breakpoint), false ones will give u 2 breakpoints.
Works online too.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

you mean on first mission ? because pred has different energy, the harder the difficulty, the less energy you have.
i gonna test today and update first post on sucess.
also it has to give 2 breakpoints, not one.
one is for increasing and other is for decreasing, they appear corresponding to what happens, if you lose energy it will pop up first breakpoint which is for decreasing, if you charge, you will get another one.

just wondering, why da fuck i cant find it on float ALL ?!?!?! using unknown > decreased, decreased, increased..etc. it just not happening.
only thing i can think of, is that Tsearch simply doesn't give the "out of memory" and simply doesn't search whole memory, just can't think of anything else.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Sethioz wrote:you mean on first mission ?
I mean on easy, yes.

Its has one breakpoint if did only one action which is accorded to "power" stuff. I did a shoot and get power-decreaser breakpoint, so ive raped it and power stops decreasing after shooting, but stays can be increased(but wtf do u need it if itsnot decreasing?). If u debugg false address u will get after shoot 2 addresses, not the one.

Also a minute ago ive tried to make invisibility thing. So ive tried only 2 bytes and ive found out address and found its breakpoint. BUT if u freeze address, or breakpoint, after shoot\invisibility disbling pred will stay in invis(at least at hud... Wait its the main trobule i dont know am i choiced correct address or its just hud thing??) but it CANT do anything - shoot or hit anything, only walk\run\jump\focus , non-danger things. So ive just have a quick look at it, but im dissapointed a bit. Also, breakpoints for invis have 138 value, or like it, also ive only tried to change it to 144(null as the Sethioz already told) but then ive get crash.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

energy aint working. on easy, first mission. i did 71 - 79 range, then decreased..etc, but nothing. ended with 6 addresses but it didnt froze. its so retarded in avp.

what is the cloak ? 1 and 0 ? float or byte ?
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Well, found out the way to increase\decrease moving speed, i didnt tested it in MP yet.
So, Float-1Address i did it as an alien but marine and pred prooly will works with same too. Staying(stop) - 0, Walk - 1, Run(Sprint) - 2 . Itsnot modes, its speed. Important note: do search "between values", like "between 1 and 1","Between 2 and 2" its makes ur memory editor search only EXACT values, it will skip stuff like 0,000000000001. After u found out the address set it to whatever u want. Its very hard to control the alien with it, i suggest u to set a hotkey on it. Well, i found out the breakpoint but cant do with it anything, someone who well in this stuff shall try it.
MagicalSilence
Special
Special
Custom: Retired :3

Post by MagicalSilence »

....(\_/)
..(\(^_^)/)
....(")(")
well came along this small trainer for 2010
NUMPAD1 - UNLIMITED HEALTH
NUMPAD2 - UNLIMITED CLIPS
NUMPAD3 - NO RELOAD/GRENADES
NUMPAD4 - ONE HIT KILLS
NUMPAD5 - UNLIMITED ENERGY

for game version 1.0.0.0 Steam
Fixed Exe: Razor 1911
Directx Version: 9/10

haven tested aint got avp anymore.

Only scanned with za seemed clean. but ur all smart ppl ^^ so suit ur self.
Attachments
Aliens Vs Predator 2010 Trainers.part1.rar
(1.39 MiB) Downloaded 2212 times
Aliens Vs Predator 2010 Trainers.part2.rar
(1.39 MiB) Downloaded 2179 times
Aliens Vs Predator 2010 Trainers.part3.rar
(1.08 MiB) Downloaded 2173 times
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

yeah i know about movement speed, you can do that in ANY game (racing, 3rd person, 1st person..etc), just as long as the speed changes. it is changing of the actual speed, i never had time to try this, but i will today.

with breakpoint, well i could write tutorial, but its damn hard on avp2010, its not normal. i would have to make an image of memory to determine the right place to inject the code, so i won't be writing one, instead i might write tutorial on how to make your own, using easy write in Tsearch. that's quite easy, you can set hotkeys for your injection/s. so addresses won't change and you can change speed with hotkeys.
ill keep you up to date ppl.

those trainers are typical failure, just some dumb shit, which is useless, just for some drooling retards. im more interested in what Nooblet just posted, gonna test today and see if i can make an injection using ASM (easy write in Tsearch).

EDIT:
fuck dude, post the damn addresses. i don't know why my Tsearch is being stupid on this game, i found 1 address and froze it on 1, and crash. as i said i dont have time lately for this, just hour or less in a day.

UPDATE:
sometimes i just keep doing one mistake over and over, i knew that Tsearch won't find all, but i keep using it. doh. with CE i found it, updated the first post and added how to make speed hack using "easy write" > ASM language.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Aint cool one, btw: Pred Heat Vision texturing. Not TYPES of vision, texturing of type Heat. 0-Normal texturing, 63-Heat Texturing, 2 bytes. After u found out the correct one u need to set it to some number over 63, or under. Over 63 u will get simply awesome texturing, its looks like heat-visor from Predator film, but lol without highliging "heat" as yellow(lol). Under 63 is more cheat-like, i call its looks like "cyborg vision" lol. Its removes filtres, so u will get normal vision with very high brightness(its iis not annoying, even nice feeled to eye, and after this dark places doesnt makes u any sense) and with white\blue highlighting for humans, its rly can give u a superioty over someone, coz its a way more comfortable to play with it, u can easily see aliens without highlighting coz u simply dont see shadows and everything is bright, they r stand out. Well, its looks cool too =]
Of course, this WILL work in MP too. Yes yes, i dont tested it in MP, but im sure for 999999% it WILL work. I just cant imagine server-side textures\visions.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

awsome, but not sure how it's useful. i did found some shit before, but i crashed my game, now i know why. because it only works between normal and heat vision.
normal and alien vision are both 0, so if i nop the function and change to/from alien vision, it will crash. so obviously alien vision has different address.

i made a video demonstration of it, looks awesome, but not really useful, it makes it worse actually to see them, but if you make heat vision darker, then its easier to see humans, cuz they light up like lights on christmas tree. unfortunetly i don't really know what to do with it. maybe ill write another ASM script to help you change it between values.

look for first post, i updated it (video demo and stuff)
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Bunny-hop. So its not actually made, i need Setioz"s help at all this EastWrite stuff(coz im sure its can be realised throu it too). Im sure they are the same addresses for marine,pred and alien, because its not whole "jump range for specie", its a memory part which makes the player repeat it with every connection to the ground + regulated jump height. Float - Between 0 and 0, jump(Not at the lenght, on height(i mean on the same place without leaping to smth), 0,5 (its NOT correct one, its like 0,55554636436 for me, and it also depends on what height u was, i did it on maximum height of jump) - between 0 and 0 again. Found out the correct address, freeze it and set to whatever u want(Value of address is height of jump). Same for marine and pred, but there are should be a different values. As an alien u cant do heavy attacks then bunnyhop, only light and tail(but its pointless for alien), but as a marine and pred it would be awesome - just imagine jumped at 15 metres marine spaying all the down with nade ^_^ ppl should do some brick shitting lol
User
User

Post by paraxxxito:: »

theses are the marine and pred health values carefull taking granade damage you'll die 4 sure it only works on bullet and attacks damage from bugs and preds
float value type. almost every good future of the game that ppl would want to hack is store as float value type. health, ammo energy etc also ive being working on smartgun auto aim so far ive found the addy that holds the vision mode of the smartgun what tells me there are two different addys 1 for stgun autoaim and another 1 for vision mode this is what u do go 2 survivor i prefer c blok map and switch to smartgun search value type 503316480 if you frezee the correct 1 and change to pulse you'll have the vision mode of the smartgun on the rest of the weapons but as i said it wont autotrack the enemy peace and happy hacking folks

marine health values
hard mode
3 bars= 68
2 bars =45.33333206
1 bar= 22.66666603

predator health values
normal mode
full health= 200
and every cell contains 40% of life so 200 minus 1 cell= 160
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

i found the smartgun vision too, but somehow i think that it is not possible to simply change the aiming mode, i think that only smartgun is able to aim for you.
it might be like alien wallwalk in avp2, that you need "ability" and "wallwalk on"
maybe if you are able to find the ability or feature for autoaiming, then it might work. i tested it on SP, in ruins, cuz its quiet there.

i will test them out today and update first post.
User
User

im telling you theres is 1 addy that holds the autoaim option maybe a little harder than avp2 lol thats 1 of the main futures that i like about this game the autotracking its already coded for us thats guys! my idea is there are 3 addys 1 vision mode 2 the 1 that let you see unseing enemies and the 1 witch controls autotracking who knows i used to make hacks in avp2 doing the most stupid things lol
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

did you actually got it working ? was you able to get any other weapon to autoaim / track ?
User
User

nah i cant see enemies behind walls either. the game uses a pretty f.up memory allocation let me know if you can get the vision of the smartgun to see enemies behind walls ect sethioz
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

can't bother today, maybe at weekend. at start i also took a look into the files, but it doesn't seem to be holding any interesting info.
however if somebody wants, there are .ASR files, which hold some info, but i don't think there's anything like attribute (bute) files. obviously "sounds" or "graphics" are no use. or "menu" ..etc.
there was one file called "common.asr" , but still same, nothing in it.
however if somebody wants to try, you can decompress them using quickbms and the script. you can find them on Luigi's site and instructions on his forum > http://aluigi.org

as i said, it was the first thing i did, but i never said anything cuz it was pointless, at least it seems pointless. no need to mod sounds, least not for me.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Same. Also, ive looked a little deeper in it - ALL .Asr is model stuff only, ASRs in 99% of all game archives, thats means configs somewhere in DLLs or .exe . Thats was confirmed when ive looked to memory, i mean where to acsses "bullets\health" memory and its acessed to AvP.exe , and models stuff acessed to ASRs\or some weird shit. Same thing was in AvP1. Whats very lame.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

i wouldn't be surprised if sounds are same, for example if you change some sound in memory, then everybody hear alien instead of marine, that would confuse ppl a lot. in avp2 it was possible to make different sounds.
User
User

does any 1 knows any damage value? theres a trainer made by cheathappens that features 1 hit kill lol. im gonna try this afternoon to find it.since we know sniper rifle holds the highter damage rate it shouldnt be so hard to work it out.another thing guys.have you noticed theses foolz making trainers and making kids pay for it?.lol the world has come to an end later guys
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

I dont think what there are damage value, prooly only ammo like at previous ones. Also ive tried it once in Float, but found nothing. And ive also tried to do it with weapons as a whole, ive got a bunch of addresses(like 100) and 1 of them always crashing the game when u change weapon(prooly its weapon"s model or like it) so i cant test them and fount out the correct one.
have you noticed theses foolz making trainers and making kids pay for it?
The most funniest thing - this retards cant even get a small point what this trainers won"t work with any1 expect themselves, same thing happens to 99% of all trainers, coz this retards dont know about dynamic addresses and stuff. Ah, this one need to be buy... What a morons.

'Bout sounds\models from .ASRs. They are absolutely useless. .TGAs writing into memory, but its rather rudiment then smth what have any relation to game, sounds doesnt writing as a text at memory at all.
User
User

this one need to be buy!!! lol what a retards same shit goes to theses sites that sells memberships to get access to hacks my friend had a membership with msxsecurity guess what 1 day the web page just disappeared he loose 180.00 us membership 4 1 year. lol another thing you get to the main page and you see a bunch of games with the hacks they have available 4 the game once you pay and you get to the forums just 2 find out that the hack still in development or they havent made 1 yet boom! you got scammed. not to mention the cd keys that you gonna waste everytime you get detected lol theses are the games that i know for sure that thousands of ppl being scammed
cod2
cod4
counter strike source
User
User

yo nooble check this out. i go to cblock survivor mode get my shit str8 godmode infinity ammo and start kicking ass for 45 to 1 hour after i get a huge score why it does not get posted to the top of the survivor leaderboard? another thing ive noticed there are at least 2 more survivor maps i only have two mosoleum and c block ;( any info on this?
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

Stay in topic guys, this is not about cheathappens morons

one hit kills are not made with damage, i honostly haven't even tought about it how they do it, it is made by something else, probably enemy's health. because in some games it is a "cursor kills", so you don't even have to shoot in order to kill them, just move cursor over. it is some kind of a detection that tells the game that you moved your cursor on enemy, then they most likely make enemy's health go to 0.

i haven't used it myself, but most likely they use olly and softice. softice allows you to see things more easily. i think it can even directly take values/addresses off of a screen when they change. not sure, never used it, just tested. i can't risk installing it, because it uses some kind of a bootloader, but my HDD is encrypted, so they may conflict and i don't want to lose my data.

so cheathappens trainer doesn't even work ?
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Its can"t work. Every idiot knows what addresses are different on every computer at the most part of games, and even if they are so smart and they made it in some way, addresses stills different in patched exes. This "trainer" out when game was only 1.0. 2 patches already out, third will out too tomorrow. After every patch addresses became changed(sometimes values too), as far as i know if even 1byte in exe was changed all addresses became different.
not get posted to the top of the survivor leaderboard?
I dont think XP can be gotten in SP, only MP Ranked Matches. But if it is: when i and Sethioz did thing with leaderboard, its requires to join at ranked match at least 1 time. Thats means its checking ur XP only when joining ranked matches, so after this its kicking in. Also, someone delete me from leaderboard like per 2 days, after this i just joining ranked matches once and its kicking in again lol, they are so poor...
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

it is not always same about .exe. sometimes different versions work too, but its rare.
usually cheathappens makes bypass aka beating the DMA (dynamic memory allocation), but their resident evil 5 trainer failed epically, mine is still ONLY one that 'works' (read RE5 hacks for more).

also avp2 was hard to make trainer for. it had some serious memory issues. not only normal DMA.

as about leaderboard, there is no ranked match for survival. so wtf. i tought the same, that only ranked matches update your stats, but wtf ?! if you do ranked and search, you can't even choose survival. however Nooblets results seem to be removed.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

5th time. Its always kicking back after i join some ranked matches.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

there we go, leaderboard works fine :)
Attachments
AvP 2010-03-21 18-20-37-59.jpg
(97.81 KiB) Downloaded 1247 times
AvP 2010-03-21 18-20-34-54.jpg
(98.65 KiB) Downloaded 1247 times
AvP 2010-03-21 18-20-25-75.jpg
(100.07 KiB) Downloaded 1247 times
AvP 2010-03-21 18-20-23-65.jpg
(101.81 KiB) Downloaded 1247 times
TeamRetox
Allie
Allie

Post by TeamRetox »

LOL!
Someone's gonna be unhappy that they put leaderboards in their game XD
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

seems like me and Nooblet are only ones knowing about this hack. don't want to brag, but this here PROVES once and for all that i am the only one in the whole world who knows this. i didn't exactly made it, but ppl are too dumb to even use things that are in front of them. it can prolly be made with Tsearch too, sry folks, but i won't be posting it here, don't need every idiot changing their stats.

anyways, i kicked some ass online today and crashed my game few times.
how ? if i use infinite ammo and then pickup a weapon by switching to it, then game will crash. doesn't actually crash, but it will simply close, process simply disappears instantly. so before picking up and switching to a weapon, disable infinite ammo. you can CHANGE weapons, but if you pickup change (it means if you are picking up weapon and it says hold E to swap) then it will crash.
its quite awesome to spam with predator plasma muaah, just like in movie. need to remove the shoot delay, but i don't think its so easy, if somebody has ideas, they are welcome.
TeamRetox
Allie
Allie

Post by TeamRetox »

Sethioz wrote:seems like me and Nooblet are only ones knowing about this hack. don't want to brag, but this here PROVES once and for all that i am the only one in the whole world who knows this.
Not everyone in the world uses game cheats, and besides noone would bother spending time with such simple stuff(at least none of the big guys).
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

actually you are wrong, because if there is a public hack and/or trainer, then you can see same records on leaderboards and at least like 1000 first have been using hack/trainer. for example Juiced, Dirt, RE5 ..etc
anyways this isn't the discussion about who where and why.
User
User

have any 1 worked in a real hack that would make you god lol? we talking about either vision witch is the same as wallhack or autoaim the rest help but not good enought smartgun autotracking its almost out of the picture i did search float ,1, 2 and 4 bytes dont let you guard down lol

out!
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

sry folks, haven't had much time.
also its a bitch that you can't even change character in middle of match.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

just a small tip for you ppl, who likes to mess around with avp.
if you are searching for unknown, don't actually use unknown, because it is extremely rare when values are more than 1000. so set it on 4 bytes or float and use range from 0 to 1000 or 0 to 10000. that makes it easier to find things.

i found something weird, like a weapon/ammo hack, but it crashed before i was able to figure it out. i was able to hold the disc in the throwing position and hit with it. also the laser hack, i got the laser to stuck all the time, so it means the other value should make laser go away, so you can make more stealth kills without using the actual laser.
User
User

any 1 noticed the breakpoint for pred energy now crashes the game after the laters updates?
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Prooly you need to found other one? Its happens after every update, because its changes .exe.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

haven't played for a long time, but here's the reason AGAIN, why i don't make trainers. trainer becomes useless after update that changes .exe, but here ppl can make it again each time and learn at same time.

im more interested in other hacks. like that weapon thing i found once.
User
User

Nooblet9000 wrote:Prooly you need to found other one? Its happens after every update, because its changes .exe.
of course i did but it crash the game once you set it to NOP. there are only 3 addresses related to pred energy the breakpoints that two of them returns are complety useless and the 1 that returns 1 breakpoint is the right 1 but now it crash the game 1 min after you set it up to no operation. breakpoint for marine ammo still working fine.i also noticed even if you have the retail copy of the game witch is my case you totally depend of steam for the instalation what i found totally ridiculous. wtf is inside the two instalation dvds anyways? cause it looks like the entire instalation is downloaded str8 from steam witch force every 1 to be updated

out!
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

read more carefully, you do not NOP all what debugger tells you, you only NOP first byte.
for example if Tsearche's autohack debugger says NOP 123456 90 90 90, then you DO NOT nop 90 90 90, but only first byte. so you only NOP 90.

example would be this:

address 123456 set value to 144 (dec, 90 in hex). however it does crash for me in single player when i press TAB and try to see objectives, online i can see scores, but in SP i get crash when i try to open objectvies.