Time Travel / Time Machine / See or predict the Future

non-computer related scientific discussions go here. how does stuff work, how far is moon from sun, how do monorail trains work, what is JWST? ..etc
KEN
Special
Special

Time Travel / Time Machine / See or predict the Future

Post by KEN »

We will probably be able to see the past once we have found a way to travel faster than light but what about the future?
Any theories or ways you can think of looking at the future?
I have something to say but I will like to hear other's views first.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Re: Time Travel / Time Machine / See or predict the Future

Post by Sethioz »

One of my favorite topics actually.
I have many theories that looks real.

first of, there are two different things that seem same to common people, but are not.
1. Seeing future (you see what happens)
- It cannot be changed or altered, what you see, is what happens, no matter what you do.
- For example, you see that in near future a dangerous plague hits the earth and kills 99% of humanity within weeks, so governments panic, they try to gather people into "safe zones" but then what happens, is that outbreak takes place inside of that safe zone and is caused by like 2 animals or humans brought together that have some unknown virus that are harmless when seperate, but will react with eachother. so by trying to prevent it, you actually cause it.
- So no matter what you do, you cannot prevent the outcome.

2. predict future (you see what happens, but cuz of you see what happens, you are able to change it)
- this is why its called future prediction, because it is one of many outcomes

Theory 1

One of my theories on how you can see future, is that whole universe is some sort of "loop". just like everything that we are aware of, repeats itself.
Earth orbits around the sun, but at some point, it always turns back into same place where it was.
maybe after some time (millions or billions of years) whole universe will collapse into a massive black hole and then there will be another "big bang"
It might not be same as this one, but at some point, even universe will run out of different options. just like in computers, if you have a password containing 8 digits and only numbers, it can contain 99999999 different combinations. There is limit on how many different ways you can put universe together and i think it will repeat itself after some time.

So actually you won't see future, but you see past, but they are same thing. There are some "waves" left behind from each "loop" and they can be picked up by humans (this is why some people see / predict future very accurately)

Theory 2

Universe is engineered by something or someone and it does what it is programmed to do and by tapping into the "plan" of universe, you can see what happens next.
it's quite poor theory, but possible. You can't be sure that some giant alien race did not build whole universe or maybe it is just illusion and it isn't that big ..etc
there are numerous possibilities, but my point is that universe might not be natural as humans think it is.

Theory 3

This is bit offtopic, but it is documented that some people can see future (including me, i'll explain below).
but ... if you can't change the future you see, then how do you know that you see future and not make it happen yourself ?
so theory is based on power of human mind, there is a saying that "if you really want something, you will get it"
Maybe some people simply have power to alter the universe / reality and make things happen.

Theory 4

This is also bit offtopic, but possible.
We all know that human dreams are a mystery. Science have proved that humans dream and which part of brain dreams ...etc
but it's still bit of a mystery.
First the question "WHY we dream?"
If your body rests during sleeping, then why do you dream? animals also dream btw.
and other question is "WHY most dreams are bad?"

most realistic explanation to these questions, is that your brain trains itself/you for possible real life situations. it is proven that people who are aware of their dreams more than others can handle life better, because they have been prepared for every possible situation in their dreams. Even if you have good dream, think closely, why you was in that dream? did you felt insecure about something?
So i think it's quite sure, that we dream, because our brain is simulating real life situations while we sleep.
Also while you dream, your brain works a lot faster, what feels like 1 day in dream, can be just 1 second in real life.

Now, if something bad happens in real life, then you will say "I SAW IT IN MY DREAM!"
You only remember this, because it really happend and this dream will surface.
My point is that maybe you go thru most possibilities of life in your dreams and when something does happen for real, then that bit will surface.

Example of this, is that when you really need to go somewhere (some meeting, college ..etc) and you put on expensive and nice clothes and then it starts raining...
we almost always say "every time i put on nice clothes it starts raining"
or if you need to get somewhere fast with car and then there are lot of red lights and traffic jams
again almost always we say "every fucking time i need to get somewhere fast, i get red lights and jams"
but reality, is that it is NOT like that, it is always same, our brain just surfaces things and you won't notice those jams and red lights if you are not in a rush. you just listen to radio or watch bird fly ..etc and you won't even notice you are stuck in traffic jam or it rains, but if you are in the situation with your mind (focused on it), then everything seems different.
This is where those sayings come from.
Or like if you work with computers and there is a blackout during your important work, you would say "just when i was doing this important work" ..but think back, how many blackouts have you had? im sure it is "regular", like once a year, or twice a year, but you do important work also like 100 times a year, so its just 1 of 100.
it is just example tho.

So to conclude Theory 4 ... maybe no one sees future, maybe some people have just learned to control their dreams and recall them whenever they want, then they use their concious mind to take out most realistic situations, this is why no fortune teller ever tells you 100% details, because they don't know. They just take out most realistic parts from their dreams. (for example if fortune teller sees that person gets eaten by a giant monster and also that person gets eaten by giant shark, then more realistic would be shark attack, so fortune teller says "you will get attacked by a shark or some big animal)

Now i explain few things i have experienced myself. If someone wants to call me crazy, go ahead, i probably am :) but it won't change the reality.

- Let's start with simple things, i wake up hearing my phone ring, i pick my phone and look on screen .. nothing. so i check missed calls and call history .. nothing
then i start putting phone back and .... it DOES ring. ive had this many, many times. Again, this might fall into my theory 4, that i actually see phone ring like 100000 billion times in my dream, but sometimes something else wakes me up and i remember just that last bit, that my phone was ringing. or something dreams just seem real and i thought it really was phone and woke up. ..and now when phone does ring, i just relate 2 things and think that i saw future.

- I have also experience with others things like that. i hear a car crash outside and wake up to it, i go to window .. nothing. and just when im about to get back CRASH! right under my eyes. However what makes it so realistic that makes me believe i do see future, is that the sound of crash was exactly what i saw in my dream. anyway .. brain can be fooled easily, very easily ...

- Now lets move to bit bigger things. In my dream i saw that i will crash my car. in my dream i saw that it seemed very, very bad, but it did not felt like its something huge. In dreams, everything is different, you see one thing, but feel another, feelings and what you see don't go together. so i saw its bad, but did not feel like its bad. After 2 weeks, with same car and with same people involved .. some stupid van braked in front of me and i hit the back of the van.
just like in dream, it sounded and seemed very bad, i thought that my car's radiator is completely gone (i hit the step on back of the van, that metal step) .. but when i went out, i had only small dent on the hood of car. Nothing was wrong with van either.

There have been lot of such cases, where i see something happen in dream and then it does happen, process of things is not 100%, but outcome is almost same.
I have tried changing some things, but i have realized that no matter what i do, i can't change anything i see happen, This is what brought me to my Theory 3.
Maybe i make these things happen myself and this is why i can't prevent them?

However you can prepare for such cases, for example if you see that you get shot, you can't change that, but you can prepare yourself by wearing bulletproof vest.
Or if you see that you crash your car, you can re-enforce your car to make it "crash proof"
If you see that you fall off of something very high, you can walk around with parachute.

As about time machine, in theory you can move faster than light, go ahead of light, then look back onto earth ... and re-create the earth as it was.
well it's still not going back into past tho and involves crazy technology (for us, the humans its impossible for now).

Seeing past should be easiest, just move ahead of light and look back and you will see past. This isn't even theory, it's 100% sure that you can see past if you travel faster than light and then look back. If you travel faster than light and look back, you will see yourself.
KEN
Special
Special

Post by KEN »

I wanted to say some points exactly the way you said them!
However you can prepare for such cases, for example if you see that you get shot, you can't change that, but you can prepare yourself by wearing bulletproof vest.
I will add another Theory which can possibly make Predicting future better.
We will need to consider existence of parallel universes to be true (they are true anyways) or also we will need to consider time to be like a river and YOU exist in all space/time (past+present+future).

So consider you're doing your everyday work, whenever something out of ordinary happens , like you burnt your food you say "I burnt my food" and try to tell this to your past self.
Nothing will happen ofcourse but keep doing it for a long time, keep trying to send messages to the past.
Isn't it possible that in sometime you start receiving messages from future telling you out of ordinary things that are going to happen? Messages from your own self which exists in future flow of time.
--

One thing is certain, whenever in future(100 years or 1000 years later) when someone is able to travel through time successfully without problems, they will rule the world.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Post by Sethioz »

Yes, i forgot parallel universes.
Too much writing.

It is definetly a Theory, that parallel universes exist and are either same or different and that some people (if not all) can pick up "messages" from other universes and it is considered as seeing the future.
This is why you don't see 100% accurate future, because in other universe that is ahead in time, it happend differently.

Right, but at end, i say it is IMPOSSIBLE to time travel, because if someone found a way .. even 1000000000000 billion years in future .. why haven't they come back?
this is what puts the end . to this. If humans would find a way right now to travel into past, they would surely go there and they would get noticed for sure.
like they would go examine dinosaurs or whatever, but again ... maybe they have already, come back from future i mean.
billions of years in future, they probably have technology to be undetectable for all of our current technology.
They probably know, that if they interfere, they fuck up whole space-time continuum, so maybe they just observe, who knows.

and yes, your theory about "burnt food" is pretty much same as my "loop" theory, that you pick up messages from yourself who lived in previous loop/s.
or it can go into parallel universe too, can be both.
KEN
Special
Special

Post by KEN »

Sethioz wrote:Right, but at end, i say it is IMPOSSIBLE to time travel, because if someone found a way .. even 1000000000000 billion years in future .. why haven't they come back?
There are explainations to that. Like you said maybe they can come back undetected.. Or also they don't care.. I mean suppose we make time machine today, we won't visit some random city 10000000000 billion years back.
In future 10000000 billion years ahead maybe they don't even care about us coz they already know how things went. They would be interested in start of humanity and universe but not that much interested in some random year and time.
Legu
Allie
Allie

Post by Legu »

if you have a password containing 8 digits and only numbers, it can contain 99999999 different combinations
Well, dont wanna be bitchy or smt, but it is actually 100 000 000. I think u forgot 0000 0000.