Request these games

..if you have any kind of requests regarding what i do or if you want to report a problem with site (download, dead link ..etc)

Request these games

Postby shocktrooper » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:59 am

hi

hi online frnds.i just want to know how do i find the values of the uploaded screenshot game , could atleat explain me how do i find the values easily , and what method does on these game , i.e which tutorial can help me out of the game

Well , i would like to give some information about the game, the game persist of 6 digits numbers from 1 to 6 as show in the screen shot ss.8.png file, while playing the game we have to click the numbers of your choice with mouse clicks ,and the bullet get loaded in the barrel, and player have to take the shot to continue game on,. if you lucky to survive against the shot you have to continue again till you die or survive

thanks for any reply

thanks any help appriciated
Attachments
ss.8.png
shocktrooper
Newbie..
Newbie..

Re: Request these games

Postby Sethioz » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:53 am

you need to start from Basic Game Hacking
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby shocktrooper » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:46 am

hi Mr sethioz

Well, first of all thanks for your valueable reply.

Mr Sethioz i just want to know which method will work on these games , may i know what will be the scan types and value types and which CE tutorial method will work on these game. coz i am finding difficutly to search the exact value.?

thanks
shocktropper
shocktrooper
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby XaneXXXX » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:01 pm

shocktrooper wrote:hi Mr sethioz

Well, first of all thanks for your valueable reply.

Mr Sethioz i just want to know which method will work on these games , may i know what will be the scan types and value types and which CE tutorial method will work on these game. coz i am finding difficutly to search the exact value.?

thanks
shocktropper

Like sethioz said, read the basic game hacking tutorial and you will understand. The only way to find out "which method will work on these games" is to test. But 4 bytes should work.
If you still are having problems finding the exact value then you should read: Finding Unknown Values
XaneXXXX

Postby shocktrooper » Fri May 01, 2015 11:48 am

Hello Forum members

Well i am sorry to say that i am not able to find the value yet , Because i am little confused still,even though if i am finding that value , what should i do to survive in that game by changing values ? or how i would i give a error bug when game finishes.

here what i am trying to do still now with ce

first scan 6
second scan 5

than i get few values which makes problem to understand , even though i tried to find the values with unknown values types too but failed. any forum please would to help with these issue?
shocktrooper
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Fri May 01, 2015 1:51 pm

it's not possible to explain if you have never used CE before, you need to learn how CE works and how memory works.
i suggest you start with simple games where you can hack amount of ammo visually, then move on onto games that have health bar and no visual value so you have to use unknown scan.
it's all about logic and common sense really. you just gotta try and see what happens.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby shocktrooper » Fri May 01, 2015 3:03 pm

Hi Mr Sethioz

Mr sethioz , well first of all i have completed all the CE tutorials from 1 to 9. i know the basics of CE uses . well when i am

playing with that above screen shot png game, thats where i am finding difficulty , can some one tell me , how would i find values of that

above ss uploaded game.its dificult to find the Mouse clicks game based values to be found in CE because these game is fully consist of mouse

clicks , we have to click mouse over the numbers to play on. even though

when i try to do unknown scan type as first scan and i click on 6 number and do next scan as 6 , i get alot of address when i proceed the game

with number 5 clicked with mouse and i do 5 number as next scan , i get few address around 20 address, these is where i am getting confused

off.in that 20 address so many red mark moving address seen on while playing game on address is dynamic . after that i dont know what to do for

surviving in that game,
shocktrooper
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Mon May 04, 2015 2:38 pm

try using firebug or chrome's debugger to check the source code of website, some values might be shown there.
i don't remember from head, but i have some good tutorials showing how to use such tools.
Here's firebug article - http://sethioz.com/mediawiki/index.php/Firebug

maybe its easier than you think, maybe the value is already there and if you know CE, then it makes no difference if you press a button or click mouse button, it's still all same.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby shocktrooper » Mon May 04, 2015 7:52 pm

hi Mr sethioz

Well thanks for great information provided , right now i am working on with firebug , but firebug dont show the flash object values in the source code. anyways i am trying my best to find the values as per your given information.

So here is the single player game link www.tiny.cc/fowwwx which i am playing on and trying to find the value to survive

, you can check out Mr sethioz , please could see once and explain me how to games values to survive /with CE or firebug.

note:= www.tiny.ccfowwwx

please do the needfull......
shocktrooper
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Tue May 05, 2015 5:08 pm

it's like hacking any other game, i'm not interested in these games myself, i can only provide the basics, which i already have. Just learn how memory tools work and find the values.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby shocktrooper » Wed May 06, 2015 9:51 am

hi there

Mr sethioz i respect your Forum rules and decision about above posted link game.

what else i can says more, coz its nothing left for me to ask question after that.only thing i know till now i am not able to find the values . its been an year gone, still unsucessful to find game values.coz no one is helping me out.

anyways thanks for your quick replies
shocktrooper
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby shocktrooper » Thu May 07, 2015 2:13 pm

hi again

Mr sethioz , can you please explain me how to use wpe pro on that above game???, any tutorial as a example for above mentioned game?

thanks
shocktrooper
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Fri May 08, 2015 4:44 pm

dude ... seriously you need to use search: http://sethioz.com/mediawiki/index.php/Wpe_Pro
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby shocktrooper » Fri May 08, 2015 9:46 pm

Hello

Mr sethioz, May i know does proxy interupt wpe pro packets sniffing?, because i am using proxy for firefox browser, and i

think wpe pro is not searching the packets which i want to use. i means , when i click on 6 number of the above ss game with mouse clicks or when i typing any word in chat box while using wpe pro, seems like wpe pro not searching the desirable packets

which i seriously needed.

even tough tried. options settings to send and send to fuctions . after that i started the record button once the game starts and click 6 number digit with mouse once i saw some packets gets captured. than i click on stop recording button to get the

packets and to have a view on it but seriously no sucess still.
shocktrooper
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby shocktrooper » Sun May 10, 2015 2:32 pm

hi there

Mr sethioz , if you see the above posted link of the requested game by me. its an single player game only how come its against the forum rules.

just see one more time you will come to know your playing against computer not against online user, i hope you understand my point and i am

hoping you will help me out with a litte on that.

note> after unkonwn value search , what step should i do next ???

please help me out

thanks
shocktrooper
shocktrooper
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Thu May 14, 2015 2:32 am

1. you should really learn english, half of your sentences make no sense at all, they're just words that do not make up a sentence.
2. who said anything about it being against forum rules??
3. If you're trying to capture packets from a flash program, then you should open the flash player / app as process, not firefox.
4. if you do unknown .. next is whatever happens to the value. use common sense ... duh.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby shocktrooper » Thu May 14, 2015 3:48 pm

hi again

First of all Mr Sethioz , I apologize for my bad english. As off now i have tried using flashplayer as process list still wpe pro dont read/sniff packets , only firefox app is working as with wpe pro. and well about Cheat engine unknown values scan type stil no success.

here is an expamle what i am trying to do: first scan unknown values - next scan = 6 , once next scan completed CE end up with 41000 values , than i dont know what do next, which value should i search next is it 6 or 5?

Mr sethioz , can you please explain step by step tutorial for the game.

Note: please consider me as noob :D
shocktrooper
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Sat May 16, 2015 1:30 am

I have tutorials on youtube and on wiki ...
This is why you need to learn how memory tools work, you can't start from 10, you have to go from 1 2 3 4 ..etc.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby shocktrooper » Sat May 16, 2015 12:59 pm

hi there

But Mr sethioz , i would like to inform you that , there is no increasing and decreasing value is there in that game nor any health bar/ammo bar not displaying in that game , except from few numberical numbers from 1 to 6 digits because its a total luck game we have to guess the number by clicking on number with mouse click to survive in that game . and also i have completed tutorial from 1to 4 :D

May i request you to play that game once,so that you will come to know what exactly i am trying to explain you .

thanks
shocktrooper
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Sun May 17, 2015 10:44 pm

this is why you use unknown search ...
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Next

Return to Requests / Report Problems