Nascar Heat

Talk about game mods and editors, no game hacking here (cheat engine..etc)

Nascar Heat

Postby rrp » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:17 am

I wondered if anyone would be able to help with a small unofficial patch (if its even possible) for nascar heat.
The reason : Game engine features polygon vertices damage with the only option being on/off in the .cfg . Id like to try and make the damage more visually impressive by increasing the variables of this.
Ive had a dig around in the games .bin and found plenty of references to 'vertex damage' but thats about as far as my knowledge goes.
rrp
Newbie..
Newbie..

Re: Nascar Heat

Postby Sethioz » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:20 pm

Well i don't do modding myself, but Luigi has opened a new forum and he's good with encryptions and tools.
I recommend post details here http://zenhax.com/
You'd have to provide example files and such.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby rrp » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:14 am

Most of the files can already be decrypted,ive yet to find any changable assets which effect vertex damage though,physics files etc.The only option seems to be on/off but i assume there is a variable attached to this to calculate whether there is enough inertia to cause damage.

You can get the game for free here : http://www.heatfinder.net/downloads.php?c=3
rrp
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:30 am

as i said, i'm not a modder who works on game files. I can do game hacks, but not mods.
Luigi knows about algorithms and encryption and such, that's why i said ask there regarding such things.

in some games there are simple damage values, such in GTA IV, F1 2013 ..etc
but don't know about Nascar.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Return to Game - Modding / Editing