Entertainment Fall 2013 (Tv Series / Anime / Music)

Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Re: Entertainment Fall 2013 (Tv Series / Anime / Music)

Post by Sethioz »

i repeat, i don't like anima because of the looks of it. i also repeat again, story maybe good, but its the LOOKS of it that is just stupid.
cartoons are ok, well they're anima too in a way, because nowdays all cartoons are done using a PC anyway.
anima is just between movie and cartoon and that's what makes it dumb. just like those animated movies, that are like 1h30m or more, but no real actors, instead its animated, its just LAME to watch. it feels wrong, i explained it.
and they ARE childish..bling bling blang blang, its good thing to compare to those comic batman movies, where after every hit you saw a big "BANG" or "SMASH" on screen and stupid clown sound, that's how anima feels lol.

Only good "anima" is those movies that are made 100% with computers, i think one of them was final fantasy, made about ..6-7 years ago or something. it looked almost like real, in certain places it was hard to make difference if its real movie or not. those are ok, it's just how animas look like, childish.. and waste of time too.

WWE ? lol .. well this is where you're very wrong, they are the biggest entertainment in whole world, a billion dollar business leaving anima waaaay into dust. they hold 99% of records in entertainment, including twitter, facebook ..etc followers.
and you used to watch it yourself like crazy.
and its not same shit all over, there was a time when they copied history 2-3 times, but that's about it. .. but all that only proves what i said, humans in general are losing imagination, they could not make up anything new, so they repeated the history.

also those paranormal activity movies are kind a lame, well not paranormal movies, i mean the ones where they make it in the "documentary" style, where whole movie is recorded with somebody's handheld camera. it's one of the worst style movies ever.
they may have good story, but that handheld camera just RUINS it, again you can compare it to watching Matrix movie in black and white without sound (with the old movie style text on screen to show the words and i dont meant subtitles, its different).
See Matrix is good movie, but ruin it by making it black and white without sound ... i don't think anyone would want to see it lol.
Legu
Allie
Allie

Post by Legu »

I like wwe, I do not watch it nowadays though, i watch the wresltemania every year though. It is a great show. Back to anime. Mybe you have some misconceptions about how anime looks like?
I think, you imply that this "IS" anime:

But in reality this is anime:

If i still did not convince you to give it a try, well hehe, it cant be helped ^^
Attachments
Anime-anime-super-fan-30294533-1024-768.jpg
ergo proxy.PNG
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

is this considered as anima/anime? > http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405296/?ref_=nv_sr_1
cuz if it is, its same, even tho it's a "movie" with story and all, it still feels lame for me to watch.

Yeah WWE is great, sometimes they overreact with some stuff, BUT what you really see in WWE is how STUPID people are, i mean seriously ..
Check out CM Punk for example. Before he beat Cena for WWE Title, people liked him a lot, everyone cheered for him and stuff, but then he "turned" and became that "nasty" shortcut taker, he was champion over 400 days and everyone started to hate him because of the ways he won (helped by others all the time) .. and now everyone likes him again because he is acting differently again.
Well yea, he is actor, but WWE is different from movies, you only have 1 shot at this, meaning that you have to have charisma to be able to pull all this off, but WWE management is still behind all this and they tell WWE superstars how to act, if they should play a good guy or bad guy, either take shortcuts and use every dirty move to win like a bad guy or fight and always take a challenge and never back out of a challenge ..etc.
My whole point, is that people always fall for it, it's so easy to fool millions and millions. people are literally just RETARDED.
I've always had my favorite wrestlers, no matter how they act.

at end of this, i wanted to mention Bourne movies, those are one of my favorites.
The Bourne Identity
The Bourne Supremacy
The Bourne Ultimatum
The Bourne Legacy

I keep watching these movies over and over again and they always seem interesting, even tho i know what's going to happen. Bourne Legacy is bit weird/odd because it isn't about Bourne, but it's about another agent.
If you havent seen these movies, you should surely watch.
KEN
Special
Special

Post by KEN »

A Scanner Darkly is a 2006 American animated science fiction thriller film ..
It's not Anime.
It is called Anime because of language. It is pronounced as "animēshon" in Japan and few other places. Its only a matter of difference in language. It is written as Anime but while saying it, it's similar to the sound of Animation - just say the word like usually animation is said but dont say "tion" part.

I used to watch WWE until I realized its same thing over and over. I think I stopped watching after that Cena vs CM Punk match where he returned. That match where ring broke during that time and commantator going "omg wtf this has never happened before".. Even I've seen it atleast 2-3 times while I have not seen much WWE. I used to like it when they had HBK, HHH and some other wrestlers who put up a very nice fight. I can watch HBK vs Undertaker wrestlemania match again and again but now I dont like the newer matches at all, I just dont find them as good as it used to be. WWE does earn more than Anime but earning more doesnt tell if it's more entertaining or no. I mean half the people won't even know what Anime is, some will just call it cartoon.

The types of animation final fantasy have are also in Resident Evil damnation and Degeneration. Both are worth watching, main character is Leon in both.

That movie you mentioned, A Scanner Darkly, is not anime. It looks lame to me as well. I don't think I've ever seen any movie or anything with such animation.
Animations in Anime are really very different in each of them. Even those made by the same studio can have very different animations.
Watch this trailer in HD:
Might have some spoilers in the later half.

Youtube takes away quality anyhow, I download in BR or 720p atleast.
Attack on Titan in HD is a breeze. Lovely animations and effects.

720p Trailer:
Attachments
attack_on_titan-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

It's just that whole not looking real thing is wrong to me.

in WWE, ring have broken only twice, first time was Brock Lesnar vs Big Show and second time was Mark Henry vs Big Show, both times Big Show was suplexed off the top rope and ring broke. well OBVIOUSLY it was staged and ring was suppose to break, however im not so sure for first time.
if you look it on youtube you will notice that they were quite surprised themselves, specially the referee, but second time it didn't look so real anymore, you could tell it was staged and also commentators saying "its first time, omg i've never seen this before" was faked.

But yeah, back in the days WWE was better or well it used to be WWF (world wrestling federation). I guess it's because nowdays people are dumber and so fragile, they sue you over everything ... its because of audience that they had to change things.
Back in the days there wasn't much security around either, superstars interacted with audience a lot more and i mean a lot more.
for example some guy was holding a sign "use my sign" and one superstar took that sign and hit another with it lol, that was clearly not staged. and also those times where they got a firetruck or beer truck out there and had a "party" so lot of audience who were close to ring got sprayed with that stuff too .. but nowdays people would see oppertunity and sue the WWE for ruining their clothes LOL ..or getting beer on their children or whatever.

i didn't mean wwe earning more, i meant they are global entertainers and they are holding most of the records. Like i said, followers on twitter, facebook ..etc, they get most views on pay-per-view, arenas are always full and at wrestlemania they always seem to be breaking the most people in arena record for that specific arena. Whenever there was football or something played, arena never got that many people (i think that arena thing is staged, cuz obviously during football you can't even get that many people out there, cuz they need like 20 times more room for the football area).

over and over again i find anima just stupid. bling blank dung and nothing more.
but if its popular, why don't you make it ? it's not that difficult. well it doesn't have to be anima, it could be similar.
I might even take a look into it, make some sort of animated series, could be fun making it. just need to get some program to create animated characters and make them move the way you want.
There are movies from gmod (garry's mod), but its a game movie, that's different.
KEN
Special
Special

Post by KEN »

bling blank dung and nothing more.
Haven't seen any which is similar to that. There are comics of batman, superman and punisher with those but dont remember seeing it in any anime.

I've made Anime, not original character but a sequel to one which ended.
It is not that simple. Anime needs much more details and takes alot of time than animating cartoons. Cartoon animation I did once, $400, about 3 minutes long and had to do it in a week.
Anime is much more difficult than that if you want it to be good. Making an original animated series is not a bad idea, there is 'smyton' channel with a team of about 5-10 members who made some anime, not original but a fan version of the existing one's and now they are doing their own series.
If I make some anime alone it will take 6-8 hours to make a few seconds of it.
just need to get some program to create animated characters and make them move the way you want.
I use photoshop for anime.
The bone tool in some programs is used to make characters move the way you want them but is only good for 2d cartoons, not anime.
Well if anyone else wants to make anime for fun or entertainment of others then you need to look up for:
Paint Tool Sai
Photoshop
Lineart Tutorials
Digital Artwork Coloring Tutorials

Edit:
Awesome .gif which explains how its all done.
1. Key frames.
2. In-between frames.
3. Coloring and shadowing.