How to make Exclusive facebook timeline covers + .pdf

all kinds of tutorials and guides. how, where, why, step-by-step stuff and more. also support for those tutorials and guides. ONLY post step-by-step guides/tutorials here OR reply with question if you have any.
KEN
Special
Special

How to make Exclusive facebook timeline covers + .pdf

Post by KEN »

There are many attractive facebook timelines out there. You can make one yourself too and it's quite simple using photoshop.By "exclusive" I mean something in which your profile pic is also a part of your cover picture.
Some examples of what you'll be doing:
creative-facebook-timeline-cover-photos-8.jpg
creative-facebook-timeline-cover-photos-36.jpg
funny-creative-facebook-timeline-cover-3.jpg
funny-creative-facebook-timeline-cover-9.jpg
the most recent one I made for my new page(1 day old page :P):
untitled.JPG
Lets start off.
If you want things to be simple, download this .psd I made and open it in photoshop:
Facebook-Timeline-Template-Design-Sandbox.zip
(92.72 KiB) Downloaded 652 times
Open the cover pic you want for your profile / page, edit it the way you want.Decide which stuff should be on the cover and which on the profile pic and resize the cover to 850 x 315 when done.To resize either make a photoshop document of that size or use the .psd attached above and resize according to that. So now you have this:
untitled2.JPG
Have a look on the right side highlight with red rectangle.
Now with 'Rectangular Marquee Tool' select the 180 x 180 area marked in the .psd and select your cover layer, "cover12" in the example pic above and make a 'layer via copy'.

Make a new photoshop image of size 180 x 180 and drag the layer created above to that document. Save that as 'profile pic.jpg' and do the same with your cover and save it as 'your cover.jpg'.

You have your cover and profile pic now, you can add them on facebook and you're done.

Want us to edit something for you or your page?
Post up under >> Requests <<
I will make it for you. If it is something which is very time consuming (like an original artwork or logo) , make a donation on the site and I'll make it for you.