How do i Code a hack to any game ( MMORPG , MP)

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !
wolfguardiann
User
User

How do i Code a hack to any game ( MMORPG , MP)

Post by wolfguardiann »

Well , firstly hi seth and anyone that can help or how actually knows whatim trying to say here , hehe;

ok , my question is , theres alot of guys there , that can easily make hacks for any kind of game , SP(easy , even i can do ) , MP ( HARD i WANT to know how to do this so BAD ) and ppl that make hacks for MMORPG( i acctualy made 1 , it still working , idk hpw it worked but im so proud of my self , all i used was hacking a simple adress , using the option ( what writesto this process ((using CE)) and it gave me numers and more numbers and i acutally """"" hacked"""" the DMA that is responsable for the X,Y,Z coordinates ( A.K.A , Fly Hack) .

firstly to these ppl who try to hack a MMORPG be sure about this , if u foundthe adress , and u change it , but on the game it change to the real value, means u cant hack it , so DONT EVEN WASTE YR TIME!!! , cuz its SERVER SIDED values , sure .

On MP gmes , such as CSS , CS , CSCZ , that the game is accually a Server sided game (or im wrong , u say , cuz if u change a value , it returns to the real value,, if the ppl is using a DEDIcated SERVER , acctualy is a ->>> SERVER sided game) , there still ppl that make hacks for it , so here my question start;

How do i acctualy make a hack for a server sided game ? hacking mmorpg that is client side even my dog can make , but , hacking MMORPGS/MP's game , uneed to be a real good coder , im here asking about : How do i code a hack for mmorpg , mp , in which is always server sided ? MMORPG always is , so u cant hack only if u are a true ninja , haha , but , random games like these i said, idk if theyre server sided, cuz , for exmple the Counter-strike game, have so many hackers , thati stopped whit that game , so heres my qustion , Seth, or anyone out there that can help me.

so the review follows.. and the question is down here ;

question:
1- how do i make/code a hack , to MP games , possibly to mmorpgs ( i did one butwas pure luck ) (( on mmorpg i mean , change yr hp , mp , Speed , cash/money/coins/Stones or wth else , change yr xp , like getting max lvl instead of killing yrself for years to get something thatu can hack and get on 1 second.
And on MP games, like , aimbot , wallhack , box, esp , sound esp , speedhack and sheet.
Where do i accutally Start on game hacking (MP, MMORPG((if someone know , sure))).

there is my question , please, seth , if u know , teach me , cuz , i tryed to acess some of yr video tutorials on advanced hacking but it always says i dont have permission, im here to teach and learn , so please , i ask u for teach me about this if u know , and course , if anyone there know ,

Tyvm everyone , good day , happy hacking and ty for readning and helping me , by posting about my question.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Re: How do i Code a hack to any game ( MMORPG , MP)

Post by Sethioz »

MOVED - this isnt programming, its game hacking and goes into game hacking section. pay attention what you doing.

1. try typing properly, not with , , , , every few words and some haha or hehe. it makes it way easier to understand and read if you use proper formatting and spelling. and less blablabla, get to the point. like what does "yr" mean ?

2. search first, then ask >> i already have tons of tutorials on how to hack games, see the sticky threads in game hacking section.
http://sethioz.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=49
specially the one about MMOs (mmorpg)

3. there is no such thing as "server sided game". its common sense. if you download a game, how can it be server sided ? then what files do you download, if everything is server sided ?
there's only few specific things that are controlled by server > health, ammo, money, items and such, which is less than 0.0001% of game.

CSS, game size is about 3gb. if its server sided, then why do you need that 3gb of files ?
i have taken a look into CSS and theres plenty of things you can hack. for example clip size can be hacked.

if you have problem with a video, then post a link. i have no idea what advanced hacking video you are talking about.
wolfguardiann
User
User

Post by wolfguardiann »

welll sorry, i like to talk abotu my problem, to make u undrestand...

YR means YouR, hehe...

yeah , mmorpg u download the game , sure , but , the primarie things thatu wanna hack is hp , mp , coins, itens, these things... so , this is the best part of the game, means , its server sided, so u cant hack , but , like u said , 0,0001% part of the game is server sided, sure, but , the 99.999% is useless sheet... , so , if try to , for an example, on an mmorpg , change the RANGE of the weapon value, it will rechange back , firstly , it doesnt auto-update ( as i tryed to find..) , second , u cant even find it cuz it doesnt -> auto update

games like css , and sheet , idk anything , but , when i said about coding a hack on thispart of forum , usaid it was coding, then i putte this there , and then u said it was hacking, hehe , consufing... but anyways , how do i find this 99.9999% part of the game that is NOT a server sided ?

edit: one more thing , i alredy posted on the mmorpg hacks , that was me the other day xDD
edit2:the videos tutorial about how to find ammo and these things, i know this , hacking SP game is easy , but , im here about hackinG MP , and MMORPG games , and the videos, SOME of them , when i click link it says i dont have permission , ;P
ty , waiting re , ty for the support! love ya! =P
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

right now you are talking about hacking a MMO, not coding.
coding, means you write a code. hacking means you hack into game and change things.
coding is when you have all the hacks and want to make GUI for it, basically like a trainer, write everything into one thing or writing a wallhack or 3D radar, thats coding. it means you write your own code, but what you talk about, is how to find values and how to hack server sided things.
get your facts straight.

nobody here can help you, unless you post specific things. MMO hacking is explained already in general. if you read the MMO thread and it doesnt help, then theres nothing i can do about it.
you have to post details about your game into requests or if you have some details about hacking already, post into game hacking. then we'll see if ppl are interested in that game.

i already told you, i dont know what videos you talk about, i have over 100 videos on my site. post a specific link and i will check it.
wolfguardiann
User
User

Post by wolfguardiann »

yeah , id liek to Write a code by my on , hack like u said if change values and making and GUI , thatsi wanna do , i wanna code and make a hack whit it ,

coding envolves c/c++ , i know a bit of c++ , but , i like most C , so , i want to know where do i start on mking my own codes ,like , a really simple comand on C
( system "ver") , in which this will show the version of your OS , the coding is like make tons of codes and after u get then , build a GUI to inject or wth else , all im trying to say here , is how do i make the codes/where do i start from , and how do i make an GUI for it , like i said i did a flyhack on an MMORPG in which was pure luck , i just searched for the values changed some things , did a pointer on it , and then even if the adress changes , it will still hooking and successfully hack ....
but what you talk about, is how to find values and how to hack server sided things.
EXACTLY[too. xD]

i hope u understood whati typed here , if not, post saying u didnt , and ill try my best to make sure u undertood ,

oh and also , the video link thati said to u that gave ( in yr other posts around the forum ) ill try to find , when i do ill post here and fix that , cuz , when i try to watch it says i dont have permission.

tyvm for the support seth , your the man! keep up the good job!!!
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

you are confused, programming/coding and hacking are two different things.
knowing C, will not help you make hacks.
first you must make hacks, then you learn C in order to write a wallhack.
if you know C, then it doesnt magically give you ability to know how game works, you must first make hacks for games and understand how game works, before you can do anything with C.
i dont understand why ppl think that knowing C makes you god, it doesnt.
you can automatize things, write a small program that does the work for you, but before that, you must STILL do it manually for the first time.

everything is done in game's memory. you must first find what to change or where to write, then you can write / code a hack.

where to start ? i have already said many times. read the sticky threads and use my knowledge database, theres lot of articles about hacking.

you must decide, if you want to hack games or be a programmer. this thread here was about hacking MMO, which again is double post. everything i know about MMO hacking is already posted. theres no point of continueing this. if you wish to hack MMO, read the therad and discuss it there, if you wish to program, then google for tutorials, cuz i dont have much about programming.

again i dont know what video you talk about, if you find the link, either PM it to me or post in the thread where the link is.

CLOSED