Resident Evil 4 - hacks, hacking & tutorial [PC]

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Re: Resident Evil 4 - Hacking/Tutorial

Post by Sethioz »

Use EDIT button if you forgot something from last post and nobody replyd during that time.

gamepad is not really hacking, but use the config tool to setup your controller, all buttons and analogs work fine for me after setup.

1. Getting any weapon part has been explained already in this topic + the item list (weapons, items, keys..etc)
2. Infinite health is also explained in the basic tutorial (you need to use unknown search cuz you can't see the health)
3. can't remember, but you can just get it with the weapon hack.
TonyLeong81
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by TonyLeong81 »

Mr Sethioz,

I have managed to now fully remember the steps for hacking the ammo stuff and it's working wonders, thank you. And I have found some solutions to the gamepad configurations problem I had earlier. Thank you for the guidance. .dh.

I have one inquiry though: After setting the hotkeys and saving it into my program files section, and then save the game in its respective space, quit the game to go out for dinner and come back on again, and press the hotkey...

BUT THE AMMO cheat doesn't work .oomga. ...do I have to keep Tsearch open the whole time that I play the game? and I find that when the hotkey don't work, I have to go through the whole process of finding and hacking for the the cheats all over again one by one....

does it have anything to do with the location of where the hotkey file is saved? Please advice. Thank you.
TonyLeong81
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by TonyLeong81 »

Here are some helpful tips which should come in handy to all out there. (for some of you who already know these, don't read it unless you want to find some TRAINER TROUBLESHOOTING guidelines, so I am just being helpful to those who don't know...LIKE ME). I will give it a try tonight when I play RE4 and will post the result of my tryout tomorrow. Enjoy & I hope it helps/ .dh.

Trainers, like any other piece of software, will sometimes have compatibility problems. The important thing to remember is that you're cheating. You're trying to manipulate the game to work in a way that the programmers never intended. Sometimes the programmers go out of their way to make this more difficult. Here's a few things you can try if you're having problems getting trainers (ours or any other) to work:

Make sure you have the right version. If the trainer is written for v1.1 and your game has been patched to v1.2 then this is a good reason for the trainer to fail. Trainers are looking for very specific places in memory or the executable and updates tend to shift these locations around. Many times you can reinstall the game back to the level needed to get the trainer to work. Otherwise you will need to wait for a new version of the trainer to be released.

Disable any third-party programs you may be using such as FRAPS and/or Antivirus. These third party programs sometimes cause issues with the video system or with the memory space the trainer is trying to occupy. Some antivirus programs protect memory locations and can actually stop the trainer from modifying those values. Disabling them while playing can many times cause the trainer to start working. You should always scan the trainer with your antivirus or anti-spyware application to make sure it's clean before disabling to run with the game.

Always read the instructions that are included with the trainer. Usually this is in a readme or .nfo file. Open these files with Notepad to read them. You can also download and install the DAMN NFO FILE VIEWER. Some trainers need to be run AFTER the game has started (by pressing ALT+TAB to go back to the desktop) and some need to be loaded BEFORE the game is started. Some need to be placed in the same directory as the game and others can be placed anywhere. Using the wrong method can cause the trainer to fail. Some trainers require additional files before they can work and may be noted in the readme/nfo files.

Sometimes the game's copy protection itself can interfere with the trainer's functions. If you have LEGALLY purchased the game, you can visit sites such as megagames . com or gameburnworld . com and download a game 'fix' that will disable the protection and allow the trainer to function properly. Always make a backup of your original files so you can return the game back to it's original state after the necessary cheats have been applied. Just like with trainers, make sure the fix you download matches the version of the game you have.

Are you trying to use the trainer in multiplayer mode? Most trainers are made to work with SINGLE PLAYER MODE only. Here at Cheat Happens, we never intentionally create or post cheats that work in a multiplayer environment. Cheats (in our opinion) should only be used for single player modes and trying to use them in multiplayer will cause the cheats not to work and may possibly get you banned from that game's multiplayer servers.

Are the keys the trainer has assigned to cheats also mapped to controls in the game? If so, this will cause the trainer to fail as the game's control keys will almost always override the trainer's hotkeys. If this happens, re-map your game's controls to different keys and then the trainer keys should work fine.

Are you using any type of multimedia keyboard that has software running which makes the special keys work? Some people have trouble with these types of programs as they overwrite the trainer's built-in hotkeys. Try disabling any software like this before running the trainer/game. If your keyboard has a F-Lock key or NumLock key and the trainer uses the function keys or numpad for its options, make sure you have them turned on.

Are you using Windows Vista? Try running the game and trainer in compatibility mode. You can also try running the trainer as Administrator. Also, make sure you're using 32-bit mode and not 64-bit. Some newer trainers may work fine on Vista 32-bit and 64-bit without the need to run in compatibility mode. You will almost always have to run the trainer as Administrator however.

Did you download the game from Direct2Drive or STEAM? Many times these digital download services sell a slightly modified version of the game in order to make them compatible with downloading and playing without a CD/DVD. Trainers rely on very specific memory locations or game files in order to work. The slightest change in the game's code could cause the trainer to fail. If you're using one of these downloaded versions, this could be the case. Always mention if you have one of these versions if you're reporting a problem with a trainer. Sometimes applying a no-cd "fix" to these downloaded versions will make them compatible with the trainer and is always something to try.

Where did you put the trainer file? Sometimes trainers need to be run from the same folder that the game is installed in. Sometimes it doesn't matter. For the sake of troubleshooting, it's always best to put the trainer in the same folder as the game and run it from there.

Have you tried running the trainer different ways? Some trainers need to be run BEFORE the game is started and others AFTER the game is started (using ALT+TAB once in the game to go back to Windows). If you're having trouble always try both ways to see if it makes a difference.

At the end of the day, sometimes trainers just simply won't work with your version of the game. Sometimes game publishers put out multiple versions of the same game (international, etc) with slight changes to the code, but they use the same version number.

We always try to associate the correct version with the trainers that we post, but sometimes it isn't available and we don't know how many versions are out there.

Good luck everyone and we hope you appreciate all of the hard work that goes into creating some of these trainers (some take days and days of programming). We certainly do and we appreciate everyone that works hard to find and/or create these cheats.

How To Use a Trainer

Read the readme or .nfo file included with the trainer. The .nfo files can be opened using Notepad or Wordpad. These files usually contain important instructions or information regarding the trainer.

Extract the trainer to the game folder on your hard drive. This location is not always important, but some trainers will not work without being in the same folder as the game.

Depending on the trainer, you should either run the trainer BEFORE you start the game or after the game is already running. Most trainers are run AFTER the game is loaded (by pressing ALT+TAB while in the game to go back to the desktop -- run the trainer then press ALT+TAB again to go back to the game). Try it both ways or check the .nfo file if you're not sure.

Use the keys assigned by the trainer to activate the trainer's cheats while playing. Sometimes the keys used by the trainer are already mapped to functions in the game. You may need to re-map game controls to other keys in order for the trainer to work properly.

Do not close the trainer until you have closed the game. Sometimes the cheats stop working or the game will crash.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

again plz use EDIT button, don't double post.

I think you did not use debugger to find the breakpoint for the ammo address..this is why you have to do it. if you simply save your ammo address, then ofc address changes each time you quit game (it has nothing to do with tsearch).
Read Tsearch's guide (how to defeat DMA) or google for it. This is the part you probably did not do, you found the ammo address and just froze it ?!
OR you made very noob mistake by not openeing your RE4 process after you run the tools again.
anyways i included the screenshot of the tutorial available in Tsearch, this is very basic how to beat DMA. it is lil bit different than mine, but use your brains, it gives SAME result. in that one it puts the breakpoint into trainer, but i use the breakpoint's addresses (bytes) and add them into cheat list one by one.
Attachments
Welcome to Adobe GoLive 5_1245318533218.png
(180.72 KiB) Downloaded 6265 times
TonyLeong81
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by TonyLeong81 »

I am happy with the infinite ammo hack and finished the game in both versions....however I cant seem to get the infinite health thing done as end up getting killed a gazillion times before I manage to actually complete the game. I understand there is no value for health...so is it "float" or "double" instead of bytes? I know it is "unknown value"...but what about its type?
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

most likely its still bytes. try 4, its most common. i haven't read about double, but float is for negative and positive values, for example speed in car games can be float, when reversing it would go with -
TonyLeong81
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by TonyLeong81 »

thank you, Sir. Will try it out tonight and let you know the result tomorrow. God bless
thekandza
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by thekandza »

When i want to hack RE4 infinity ammo i get all what i need except 1 thing. where i need 3 adresses, first one is 8ABF28 second is 8ABF29 and would third look like.? please help me i`m new one in this hacking thing.
Sry for bad english
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

8ABF2A
how ? open calc.exe in your windows (assuming you are on windows) or you can use a normal calculator (yes the real one), but it has to be the scientific one.
click on "Hex", input your address (8ABF29) and then + 1 and = result will be 8ABF2A.
addresses are in hex, so you can easily add with calc.
thekandza
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by thekandza »

i menaged to get infinity ammo, made lots of PTAS and made no reload. But i dont`t understand how to change items in inventory and how to get infinity health. I readed all posts but i think i`m stupid or something like that. Can somebody help me,it vuold be nice tuturial...
Sry for bad english
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

well i don't think ill make tutorial, you just need to learn basics of HEX and memory.
look the memory mapping, find something that changes, like rotation of item, ammo in clip ..etc and search that, then go into that position in memory.
SkY_ThE_GuY
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by SkY_ThE_GuY »

hi! im kinda new to this hacking Resident Evil 4 thing. im slowly learning the meenings of different value types but it is pretty confusing. My question is, how would i use Tsearch to modify my ptas? i cant realy figure it out on my own. can someone explain how i could do this.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

it is the easiest and most basic of game hacking, if you don't know, you should read the basic tutorials first:
How to hack / get unlimited ammo in single player games
there's more, just look the sticky threads in "Hacks / Cheats / Exploits / Trainers"
mucutullo
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by mucutullo »

Sethioz wrote:1. Infinite ammo
well its simple, BUT...
well first how to make it. Search for value u have in inventory screen.
you have to use autohack to get inf ammo for all. it simply takes out command that tells game to dec. the value.
how?
ok. run game in window because u cant minimize it. at least some versions wont go back up...
now. search for value u have in ammo box. TOTAL value. if u have 2 cases of pistol ammo. 50 in one and 12 in other then u search for 62.
then shoot some bullets and RELOAD!!! if u dont reload then value wont dec. in box. if u shot like 10 bullets and RELOADED then search for 52...keep doing that.
i dont member if there was 1 or more addresses but...just freeze one and find out the right one...
-enable autohack
-open autohack window
-right click right address and choose autohack
-shoot some more ammo and RELOAD.
-go into autohack window...c
-mark the address in autohack (one that it found)
-go back in game and test ur ammo ... it should work if u did it RIGHT.
-to keep this...so it never changes....
-highlight the address in autohack window and click on ''tmk'' button
-look for button script.
mine looks like this...

Patched script:
Poke 5681222 90 90 90

UnPatched script:
Poke 5681222 29 4F 02

wht u do is ...
u add 3 new addresses in ur CHEAT LIST.
first will be 5681222
second one is 5681223
u guessed it ! 5681224

now u set 2 hotkeys. one will set values on ALL 3 addys to 90 and other one will change them back to normal which r 29 4F and 02 ..accordingly to addresses...1st 2nd and 3rd.
-save ur cheat list and u r done ! this will work in ur computer only...u cant send addresses to other person. if u uninstall game and reinstall then something MAY change...but usually it dont.

2. Infinite time (mercieneries mode)

]here are 2 values to search...

time values:
23secs left - 46202930
33secs left - 65837871

DO NOT search exact values, search in RANGE, because 23 is NOT exactly 46202930.
u will find 3-5 values ...if i member correctly...just test them one by one ...
some of them r secs only...so it doesnt actually give u inf time...just freezes seconds...etc.
only one address is right that will actually give u infinite time ! find it !

its 4 bytes like u can see
explaination 46 = 1byte 20 = 1byte 29 = 1byte 30 = 1byte so it makes 4
4620 would be 2 bytes...etc
its in hex. 2 digit value is 1byte ... 4 digit is 2bytes ....and so on.

u CAN NOT use autohack on time .. i dont know y but it wont work. time wont change but u still hear chopper and game will end.
only way is just to freeze the right value !

Tips:
how can i use hacks while on full screen?
in Tsearch..set hotkey to choose ur process. so first u open Tsearch and set hotkey, now u boot up game and press ur hotkey u setted.

what hotkey? where ? huh?
click on ''view'' ''options'' ''hotkeys tab''
set key for ''select process'' this will choose the ACTIVE process...which will be the game if u r on full screen.

if u have done that then just keep pressin ur hotkeys u made for cheat list...

and this DOES work just FINE. ive tested it myself.
note that u still have to reload on inf ammo....but i think its cool.

This thread is already too long and most of ppl never check the whole thread, so here's the things i already posted into last posts:

memory mapping of weapon & weapon parameters:

Code: Select all

1-2 - weapon
3-4 - amount of item (not ammo)
5-6 equipped/unequipped (1/0)
7-8 - tuning slots
9-10 ammo in clip (999 is max amount it shows on screen, does not effect real ammo)
11-12 - place and rotation in attach case
huh ? ok let me explain. once you have located your weapon/item in memory, then this is the order it goes.
1 - 2 bytes are weapon value, 2nd byte is only allocated, but weapons dont go over 1 byte usually, only few items, which are not weapons.
for example 9th and 10th byte AFTER the weapon stores the amount of ammo in clip.
if you want to get more grenades, then first find your grenade in memory and then change 3th and 4th byte to FF FF, this will give you maximum amount of grenades which is 65535 (maximum that 2 bytes can store).
dont understand ? well then learn how memory works first...

Weapon / Item values:
DO NOT put things into attach case, which does not belong there. you simply crash your game and thats all. Handgun silencer also crashes your game if you try to go back into menu, you can examine it, but after unpause/pause it will crash. guess because Leon cant have that item.

Code: Select all

DEC values

0 - magnum ammo
1 - hand grenade
2 - incendiary grenade
3 - matilda
4 - handgun ammo
5 - first aid spray
6 - green herb
7 - rifle ammo
8 - chicken egg
9 - brown chicken egg
10 - gold chicken egg
11 - aaa (invalid)
12 - plaga sample (crashes game)
13 - krauser's knife (crashes game)
14 - flash grenade
15 - salazar family insignia
16 - bowgun
17 - bowgun bolts
18 - green herb x2
19 - green herb x3
20 - mixed herbs G+R
21 - mixed herbs G+R+Y
22 - mixed herbs G+Y
23 - rocket launcher special
24 - shotgun shells
25 - red herb
26 - handcannon ammo
27 - hourglass w/ gold decor
28 - yellow herb
29 - stone tablet
30 - lion ornament
31 - goat ornament
32 - TMP ammo 1
33 - punisher
34 - punisher w/ silencer (crashes game)
35 - handgun
36 - handgun w/ silencer
37 - red9
38 - red9 w/ stock
39 - blacktail
40 - blacktail w/silencer (only name, fucked up PRL in game
41 - broken butteryfly
42 - killer7
43 - killer7 w/ silencer (invalid item)
44 - shotgun
45 - striker
46 - rifle
47 - rifle semi-auto
48 - TMP
49 - actication key blue
50 - TMP w/ stock
51 - activation key red
52 - chicago typewriter - model 1 - with normal clip
53 - rocket launcher
54 - mine thrower
55 - handcannon
56 - combat knife
57 - serpent ornament
58 - moonstone right half
59 - insignia key
60 - round insignia
61 - false eye
62 - custom TMP (can be equipped, but cannot go back to menu, crashes)
63 - silencer (handgun)
64 - punisher
65 - PRL 412
66 - stock red9
67 - stock tmp
68 - scope rifle
69 - scope semi-auto rifle
70 - mine darts
71 - shotgun
72 - capture luis sera
73 - target practice
74 - luis memo
75 - castellan memo
76 - female intruder
77 - butler's memo
78 - sample retrieved
79 - ritual preparation
80 - luis memo 2
81 - rifle semi-auto w/ infrared scope
82 - krauser's bow
83 - chicago typewriter - model 2 - with round clip
84 - treasure map castle
85 - treasure map island
86 - velvet blue
87 - spinel
88 - pearl pendant
89 - brass pocket watch
90 - elgant headdress
91 - antique pipe
92 - gold bangle w/ pearls
93 - amber ring
94 - beerstein
95 - green catseye
96 - red catseye
97 - yellow catseye
98 - beerstein w/ G
99 - beerstein w/ R
100 - beerstein w/ Y
101 - beerstein w/ GR
102 - beerstein w/ GY
103 - beerstein w/ RY
104 - beerstein w/ GRY
105 - moonstone left half
106 - chicago typewriter ammo
107 - rifle + scope
108 - rifle semi-auto w/ scope
109 - infinite launcher
110 - king's grail
111 - queen's grail
112 - staff of royalty
113 - gold bars
114 - arrows
115 - bonus time
116 - emergency lock card key
117 - bonus points
118 - green catseye
119 - ruby
120 - treasure box S
121 - treasure box L
122 - blue moonstone
123 - key to the mine
124 - attach case S
125 - attach case M
126 - attach case L
127 - attach case XL
128 - golder sword
129 - iron key
130 - stone of sacrifice
131 - storage room card key
132 - freezer card key
133 - piece of the holy beast, panther
134 - piece of the holy beast, serpent
135 - piece of the holy beast, eagle
136 - jey-ski key
137 - dirty pearl pendant
138 - dirty brass pocket watch
139 - old key
140 - camp key
141 - dynamite
142 - lift activation key
143 - gold bangle
144 - elegant perfume bottle
145 - mirror w/ pearls & rubies
146 - waste disposal card key
147 - elegant chessboard
148 - riot gun
149 - black bass
150 - hourglass w/ gold decor
151 - black bass L
152 - illuminados pendant
153 - rilfe w/ infrared scope
154 - crown
155 - crown jewel
156 - royal insignia
157 - crown with jewels
158 - crown with an insignia
159 - salazar family crown
160 - rifle ammo (infrared)
161 - emerald
162 - bottle caps
163 - gallery key
164 - emblem right half
165 - emblem left half
166 - hexagonal emblem
167 - castle gate key
168 - mixed herbs RY
169 - treasure map village
170 - scope (mine thrower)
171 - mine thrower+scope
172 - playing manual 1
173 - info on ashley
174 - playing manual 2
175 - alert order
176 - about the blue medallions
177 - chief's note
178 - closure of the church
179 - anonymous letter
180 - playing manual 3
181 - sera and the 3rd pary
182 - two routes
183 - village's last defense
184 - butterfly lamp
185 - green eye
186 - red eye
187 - blue eye
188 - butterfly lamp w/ G
189 - butterfly lamp w/ R
190 - butterfly lamp w/ B
191 - butterfly lamp w/ GR
192 - butterfly lamp w/ GB
193 - butterfly lamp w/ RB
194 - butterfly lamp w/ RGB
195 - prison key
196 - platinum sword
197 - infrared scope
198 - elegant mask
199 - green gem
200 - red gem
201 - purple gem
202 - elegant mask w/ G
203 - elegant mask w/ R
204 - elegant mask w/ P
205 - elegant mask w/ GR
206 - elegant mask w/ GP
207 - elegant mask w/ RP
208 - elegant mask w/ RGP
209 - golden lynx
210 - green stone of judgement
211 - red stone of faith
212 - blue stone of treason
213 - golden lynx w/ G
214 - golden lynx w/ R
215 - golden lynx w/ B
216 - golden lynx w/ GR
217 - golden lynx w/ GB
218 - golden lynx w/ RB
219 - golden lynx w/ GRB
220 - leon w/ rocket launcher
221 - leon w/ shotgun
222 - leon w/ handgun
223 - ashley graham
224 - luis sera
225 - don jose
226 - don diego
227 - don esteban
228 - don manuel
229 - dr. salvador
230 - merchant
231 - zealot w/ scythe
232 - zealot w/ shield
233 - zealot w/ bowgun
234 - leader zealot
235 - soldier w/ dynamite
236 - soldier w/ stun-rod
237 - soldier w/ hammer
238 - isabel
239 - maria
240 - ada wong
241 - bella sisters
242 - don pedro
243 - J.J
244 - letter from ada
245 - luis memo 3
246 - paper airplane
247 - our plan
248 - luis memo 4
249 - krauser's note
250 - luis memo 5
251 - our mission
252 - aaa
253 - aaa
254 - tactical vest (crashes)
255 - aaa
256 - punisher
257 - handgun (crash)
258 - shotgun
259 - mine thrower
260 - handcannon
261 - mine thrower+scope
262 - mission directives 1
263 - mission directives 2
264 - mission directives 3
265 - mission directives 4
266 - mission directives 5
267 - mission 1 treasure map
268 - mission 2 treasure map
269 - mission 3 treasure map
270 - mission 4 treasure map
271 - mission 5 treasure map
272 - discard all the items outside the case?
273 -
weapon tuning system:

firepower and firing speed are on first byte
reload speed and capacity are on second byte

memory mapping order:

01 00 - lvl2 firepower
10 00 - lvl2 firing speed
00 01 - lvl2 reload speed
00 10 - lvl2 capacity

increase by 1 to get next level
06 is exclusive, you have to raise right slot in order to get it. For Striker you need to change Capacity to 06. on Rifle you need to change FirePower to 06 to get 30.0 FP.

10 10 - lvl2 FS + lvl2 Ca
11 11 - all on lvl2
22 22 - all on lvl3
33 33 - all on lvl4
44 44 - all on lvl5
55 55 - all on lvl6

List of max tuning:
FS = Firing Speed
FP = Firepower
Ca = Capacity
RS = Reload Speed

normal means that it cannot be tuned beyond normal.
first value after = is the value you have to insert in order to get that tuning level, here's example:
Handgun
FP = D, 6.5
to get that, in memory change "00 00" to "0D 00"

NOTE: you can not get higher reload speed if weapon animation does not support it. same goes for firing speed.
however sometimes if you change RS and/or FS beyond normal, it may show some high (low) values, but the firing animation of weapon still does not allow you to shoot faster. It MAY work on some weapons, like Handgun.

Handgun:
FS = normal
FP = D, 6.5
Ca = 8, 512 bullets
RS = normal

TMP:
FP = 7-D, 10.0
Ca = 8, 816
RS = normal

Punisher:
FS = normal 0.47
FP = normal 1.9
Ca = 8-9, 256 in clip
RS = normal 0.83

Red9
FS = normal 0.40
FP = F, 15.0 max
Ca = 8, 768

Shotgun:
RS = normal, 1.53
FP = C, D, 12.0
Ca = F, 24
RS = normal, 1.67

Rifle:
FS = normal 2.73
FP = normal 30.0
Ca = 8, 304
RS = normal

HandCannon:
cannot be tuned beyond normal at all
06 62 = max tuning that can be (normal)

Infinite Launcher:
cannot be tuned

PRL 412:
cannot be tuned

UPDATE:
The other RE4 version i had (biohazard fuck-up) was totally screwed up version. it had all places lighted up, which sucked ass and it wasn't possible to minimize and maximize. however this version i have now, with the 1.10 euro patch works just fine with minimize and maximize, however it seems that this version has 30fps max, which kind a suck. in biohazard im quite sure i had 75fps max @ 1600x1200.

I also took a look into attach case and tactical vest, it seems its possible to change your attach case size and also get tactical vest (whereever you want), but its lil bit more complicated. Basically you have to find the memory position for the item and remember it..and when you change to hard mode or merc mode, then it should remain same, so you can just write it into memory and have it.
just check the item list i put up.
also NOTE that if you change your weapon, you need to change the tuning too. i guess this is why the Silencer crashed my game, because i put silencer where weapon was..so it had tuning slots..etc. maybe if you change sniper scope to silencer, or stock to silencer, then it may work.
For example make a pic of the memory position of the silencer when playing as wesker, then try to write that into memory, by replacing some item, while playing as Leon ..etc.
Im really not that interested in it, so i cant be bothered, but theres lots of things that can be done.

*Chicago Typewriter
I found out that there's 2 different models of CT. One has a normal magazine and only one grip (the place where you hold the weapon) other model has a round magazine (the mafia type) and 2 grips. I'm not sure, but i think that the one with normal mag is Ada's.
hey i was doing the infinite ammo but my scripted patch is 8ABF28
and when i add up to 8ABF29 they both are 144
but when i put 8ABF30 it crashes
mucutullo
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by mucutullo »

Droog wrote:Here's some stuff I've made so far after re-installing the game a few days ago...
The package contains a +7 Trainer and a SaveGame for the EU/PAL Version of "Resident Evil 4" (Version 1.1.0).

The Trainer offers the following functions:

Infinte Ammo:
All weapons get infinite ammo, including bows and grenades.

Infinite Health:
Your main character and Ashley become invincible.

+10000 PTAS:
You will get +10000 PTAS every time you press the F3 button (the inventar has to be opened).

Freeze Timer:
Stops the timer in missions with a time limit (for example during some boss fights or 'The Mercenaries' mode).

High Score (M):
You will get at least 10000 points for each kill in 'The Mercenaries' mode.

Save Counter always 1:
You can save as many times as you want, but the counter will always say "1 Saves".

Play Time 00:00:00:
You will beat the game with a play time of "00:00:00".

Cheats OFF:
All cheats will get deactivated.

The hacked SaveGame has data stored in two slots:

Slot 1:

You start a new round in the main game on 'Professional' mode with the following extras/items:

- All special costumes available
- Fully upgraded health bar
- All files
- All treasures
- 10000000 PTAS
- XL Attache Case
- P.R.L. 412 with infinite ammo
- Infinte Launcher with infinite ammo
- Chicago Typewriter with infinite ammo
- Handcannon with infinite ammo (+ hacked weapon specs, resulting in a Fire Speed of 0.33)
- Matilda @ exclusive tuning with 999 bullets
- Mine Thrower @ exclusive tuning with 999 mine darts
- Rifle (semi-auto) @ exclusive tuning with both special scopes and 999 bullets (+ hacked weapon specs, resulting in a Firing Speed of 0.10)
- 999 Hand Grenades
- 999 Incendiary Grenades
- 999 Flash Grenades
- 999 First Aid Sprays

Slot 3:

You start a new round in 'Separate Ways' with the following items:

- Fully upgraded health bar
- All files
- All treasures
- 10000000 PTAS
- XL Attache Case
- Chicago Typewriter with infinite ammo
- Blacktail with 999 bullets (+ hacked weapon specs, resulting in a Firepower of 4.5)
- Shotgun with 999 shells (+ hacked weapon specs, resulting in a Firepower of 12.0)
- TMP with 999 bullets (+ hacked weapon specs, resulting in a Firepower of 10.0)
- Rifle (semi-auto) with Scope and 999 bullets (+ hacked weapon specs, resulting in a Fire Speed of 0.10)
- Bowgun with 999 Bowgun bolts
- 999 Hand Grenades
- 999 Incendiary Grenades
- 999 Flash Grenades
- 999 First Aid Sprays

For more infos read the Readme's...

Doanload --> http://www.speedshare.org/download.php?id=BA674FD82
can u sen me the file my email is [email protected]
the link is broken
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

plz do not quote long posts like this.

1. i do not understand your exact problem with breakpoints, obviously you did something wrong.
2. we do not send files to emails here + its old example or something.

everything is explained, in detail. if you get crash or error, then be more specific on what you did exactly.
144 (90 in hex) is the "nop" function.
if you change the values seperatly, then result is crash. you need to make hotkey or check the checkbox in front of the breakpoint.
monster1489
Newbie..
Newbie..

Re: Resident Evil 4 - Hacking & Tutorial [PC]

Post by monster1489 »

Hey!

I need some help in getting any weapons coz I can't find any address of what weapon I'm searching for
For Example:
When I search The Value of Matilda it said in list the value is "3'' then when I searched it,there are many address shown and my problem is I can't find what is the address of Matilda coz there's many addresses shown

Please Help!! =(

And Also Can u Post the detailed instruction or I mean step by step???
Please I really wanna know about getting any weapons. . . Please!!! =(

And also can you do Video Tutorial for getting any weapon please =(
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

all you need to do is use your brains. ofcourse you can't find weapon by searching it directly, because value never changes.
i have explained that search for some value close to the weapon, then go to that memory position and there you find weapon/s.

if you dont know how to use memory tools, then look my general tutorials and sticky topics under Hacks / Cheats / Exploits / Trainers
or you can read Resident Evil 5 hacks thread. RE5 uses nearly the same method than RE4 and i have more details in RE5 hacking.

however in RE4 case, there are several things that change near weapon address, such as rotation in attach case, ammo in clip, position in attach case..etc. then in memory it is extremely easy to find weapon/s. each weapon is about 64 bytes of data and they are seperated with about 32 bytes of NULL bytes (00). so once you find one weapon, you can see all of the items in your attach case and you don't even need to search anymore, but you can directly edit them in memory.
monster1489
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by monster1489 »

Ahhh!!! . . .

My Head is aching of becoz of this . . .

Please can you give me video tutorial or some Step by Step??? =( Coz I'm bad in hacking games

But the infinite Ammo/Increasing Ammo is working for me =)
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

no. i have no interest in RE4 anymore.
knightcrim
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by knightcrim »

Uh, does this work at all with the US version or do I have to go out and get the EU version in order for this to work? Its no big deal if I do its just that it would be more convenient if I could use the US version.
knightcrim
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by knightcrim »

Along the lines of the infinite time mercenaries hack...

Okay nevermind that last question I'm pretty sure it does work since a friend told me, but I do have another question. How exactly do a range the search? What two numbers do I range from? I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions but I just really
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

ofcourse it works. it is not a cheat, it is a hack, which you make with tools.
you can hack any game like this.
if you don't know how to use memory tools, then i have some good tutorials.
check the sticky topics here > Hacks / Cheats / Exploits / Trainers
colyan
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by colyan »

Tmk button script
Copy and Past into tmk using ctrl+V
Ex: Patched script for a ON button
and Unpatched script for a OFF button

Patched script:
Poke 63A01A 90 90 90

UnPatched script:
Poke 63A01A 29 4F 02
this is what i get afther auto hack
i got the correct address for the ammo i'm kinda stuck here because its an A and not a # help me out ^^
colyan
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by colyan »

huh ? ok let me explain. once you have located your weapon/item in memory, then this is the order it goes.
1 - 2 bytes are weapon value, 2nd byte is only allocated, but weapons dont go over 1 byte usually, only few items, which are not weapons.
for example 9th and 10th byte AFTER the weapon stores the amount of ammo in clip.
if you want to get more grenades, then first find your grenade in memory and then change 3th and 4th byte to FF FF, this will give you maximum amount of grenades which is 65535 (maximum that 2 bytes can store).
dont understand ? well then learn how memory works first...

sorry how can i find the weapon item in memory ?
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

Hacks / Cheats / Exploits / Trainers

read the sticky threads on how to use memory tools, there i have explained. asking about A and a, well that shows that you have no idea what you are even doing or what is "HEX" (hexadecimal).
it is pointless to explain, because first you need to know what is HEX and how memory works, otherwise you can't do those things in re4. it requires you to understand the basics of memory. like what is 'byte' and how much decimal value it can contain (FF = 255) ..etc.
colyan
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by colyan »

game loads those files into memory. if you edit those files directly, then you wont be able to join any server (u can only play offline). so this is why you have to change them with memory editor. simply open the ''bute'' file and then compare it to the memory. you can clearly see pattern there and its very easy to find values.
here's few games that can be edited like that: colin mcrae ,rally 05, GRID ,aliens vs predator 2 ,cold fear
resident evil 4 (not really, cuz it has no ''readable'' memory. only values, but once you understand them its easy)
so other games like RE4, which i mentioned can be edited too, but theres no 'readable'' memory values. it means its hard to understand what is what, but once you find what you looking for, you will notice that game's memory has its pattern and it uses one specific way to map memory.

(dose this mean that RE-4 got such a bute file ? but i open up the games folder but i cant find it or am i getting the wrong thing ?
i know i'm a noob in this ,thats why i'm here asking noob stuff trying to get better but just cant get to understand this thing )

HEX editor... lot of games have quite readable memory. so you open the HEX memory editor inside of Tsearch or ArtMoney .. or what tool you like best. actually Cheat Engine has very good memory view. you can simply open it and just look at it. some games have things you can change right there

( so er do i scan with hex on ? and what should i scan for ?) !cant find the 255 ff or something similar to that!
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

use the fucking quote button, dont paste my text here.
you are making total chaos, you seem to have no knownledge of memory tools at all.
FF is a hex value, there is nothing to find, because it was example of a byte and value.
colyan
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by colyan »

oh ? i guess i need to read more, sorry i am new to forums no idea wheres the quote button
Omega_Kallida
Newbie..
Newbie..

Re: Resident Evil 4 - hacks, hacking & tutorial [PC]

Post by Omega_Kallida »

hi
I wonder how do you spawn infinite amount of ganados in the mercenaries
since I am basicaly a noob-hacker I only have RE4 ultimate item modifier and CE 5.5

please tell me what to do because I really like the mercenaries and they make me keep playing

Omega
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

i don't have the game anymore (re5 is lot better) and i haven't tested it myself, but my friend tested and said that you can change the number of grenados and just freeze it.

if you have no basic knowledge on how to hack games, then read wiki article Basic Game Hacking and Finding Unknown Values
however it isnt unknown value. kill them all and see how much you killed at end. i think it was 150 on easy or something.
then use common sense / logic :
if its 150 at beginning you search for 150
kill 1 and filter for 149 .. kill more and filter for the amount ..etc
once you find the right address, just freeze the value or set to something very high.
PageEmily

Post by PageEmily »

I understand the HEX language and the DEC uses but when I search for the 23 secs and 33 secs values you have given I run across thousands of values.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

learn to use memory tools. read basic game hacking on knowledge database