Aliens vs Predator 2010 (avp 3 / avp 2010) - hacks & hacking

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !

Re: Aliens vs Predator 2010 (avp 3) - hacking and hacks

Postby Sethioz » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:05 pm

fuck i fucked it up.
grenades can not be found by ammo in clip, grenade "barrel" is totally different weapon and cannot be found like this, consider it as a whole new weapon. you need to find grenades in clip first, then from there you can go on. i edited first post.

no spread works and +38 is the fucking rate of fire !!! that is some crazy hell storm !!! i made a video too. ill update this post or reply when i have more. this is really SICK ! reminds me old good avp2 days already.

yo also guys, if you change clip size, it will be saved with the savegame ! so does max grenades. not sure about level change, but when i loaded game today, i had the same values as when i quit yesterday.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Re: Aliens vs Predator 2010 (avp 3) - hacks and hacking

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Have you any luck with nade? Ive just tried to change its fire rate, but im failed.
Also i think its have to be mentioned what everything related to weapon stuff works in MP.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:33 pm

yeah same with nades, but i know what is the problem, just annoyed :)
same with pistol. there is a value that says if it is rapid fire or single shot. it means that if you keep button down, will it keep shooting or will it shoot one shot and stops. I also found the 3 shots for pistol (think i did), but it had no effect at all.

also, somebody take a look, im sure that ammo is in there. instead you can just put nades into pulse.
here's what somebody should do:

make a screenshot of memory location where pulse is stored (bullet barrel).
now find grenades and replace the memory location, it is hard, because most is in FLOAT. try using artmoney.
this should turn pulse bullet barrel into a grenade barrel.

i also tried predator weapons, but it totally fucked up lmao. i got like 3rd hand in middle of screen and was unable to move and then i crashed game by chaning energy.
it is so weird, that you are not able to change predator's energy. maybe its wrong address after all, because you cant freeze or change it or you will crash game and breakpointing it, will crash when you try to see objectives and while loading. must be wrong place.

i update first post too, but here's the awesome super pulse video:
Aliens vs Predator 2010 (avp3) - hack - super pulse rifle
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:03 pm

This addresses are changing even after you dies... Ive tried to made EasyWrite code based based on Sethioz"s one(Movement's speed hack), first time its takes weird effect (its has spread but it was shooting like 1 bullet per mouse click).The second time, ive thought it can accuires coz of value and setted it to smth lower then 12, but after this ive got game crashed.
So, in MP its takes huge time to activate at least 1 hack based on "Weapons customization" , in 90% times you will die during this and you have to try it again...
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:28 pm

mine is simply PoC (proof of concept) not an actual trainer. it only demonstrates what can be done. you can't really find bp because value never changes, however it's still possible, i just have never done this.
SoftIce should find it without any hassle. or olly too, you just need to get the function.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby PinPoint » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Nooblet9000 wrote:This addresses are changing even after you dies... Ive tried to made EasyWrite code based based on Sethioz"s one(Movement's speed hack), first time its takes weird effect (its has spread but it was shooting like 1 bullet per mouse click).The second time, ive thought it can accuires coz of value and setted it to smth lower then 12, but after this ive got game crashed.
So, in MP its takes huge time to activate at least 1 hack based on "Weapons customization" , in 90% times you will die during this and you have to try it again...

the one bullet per mouse click thing. once youve changes the spread you need to change the rate of fire back to normal or more.

anytime i tried it anytime i changed spread to something big it made the rate of fire go to 0
PinPoint
Special
Special

Postby PinPoint » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:28 pm

i think i found the breakpoint for it. spread.

once youve got the spread address enable autohack and open autohack window.
click autohack on the address in the cheattable then go into the autohack window,
go into the edit options and choose set breakpoint and enter the address youve got in the cheat table in the box that comes up.
have it set on 1bpm and on read/write

a breakpoint should appear and it should be the right one
nop it out and the crosshair doesnt get any bigger

now if you go ingame and fire, another will appear and im pretty ure that thats `the actual spread breakpoint. when its set to 144 the spread goes wider but when i try to set it to something ither than nop it crashes

i found it trying to make the dma static.

the unlimited health hack, making others immortall too can be fixed. i found a tutorial about it. ill post after ive confirmd it works.
Last edited by PinPoint on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PinPoint
Special
Special

Postby Sethioz » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:25 pm

yeah you can find the breakpoint on read, but that aint same. i can change spread bigger with it, but not smaller. you need to find out what writes to this address.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby paraxxxito:: » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:19 pm

niceeeeeee work! ok but the rate of fire and spread are poweful hacks keep it on the low guys we dont want every 1 putting a hell uva fire and ruining games its too early for that. yeah i had fun yesterday with leaderboards check survivor leaderboard lol:)
Last edited by paraxxxito:: on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
paraxxxito::
User
User

Postby Sethioz » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:29 pm

im sure that noobs doesn't even understand how to make it.
anyways i think i found a way to get spread and rate of fire without searching. you can reverse engineer address out of a breakpoint. if you can get the ammo in clip from a breakpoint, not by searching, then you can simply add 38 to that address and get rate of fire.

nah. only thing im not posting here is the leaderboard fun, it isn't really my hack anyways.
its very easy actually, lets just say that .. it is under the radar. however im quite sure that you can hack steam.exe or game.exe with a memory tool and search for your statistics too.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby paraxxxito:: » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:36 am

we really need to take fire rate hack online it would be pure ownage! .after trials and errors of 300 addys wow! vision address dosent wanted to show up either
[double value type] i wont perform no more searchs on visions better luck to other ppl trying to locate it. just 4 the record i searched 1,2,4,float,and double value types

Magnify values

normal = 0
zoom 3 = 2.350988702e-038
User
User

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Just tried to do it. Im not well in OllyDBG so i didnt found anything(its spotted one "write" breakpoint but its crashed the game), About "reverse enginneering", well thats sound weird for me. Ist one breakpoint affects LOADS of addresses? Thats just cant work in my understanding of all this memory stuff, so anyways ive tested it, but still same.
About ammo - why everyone thinks what there are "ammo" in game at all? Its can be just weapons without any "barrels" and "ammos" like it was in AvP2.
Also i think if someone can realise the way to make this things (weapon customization) way more faster, i think we are able to crash servers then (Well, its based on mine AvP2 experience). Theoreticlly, then you shoot you are sending packets to server and after this its sending it to players (im not sure is it possible to do via commviewer in AvP3), so prooly you can set refire rate and stuff to like 999999999999999 and server prooly get overloaded. This was one of the ways to crash servers in AvP2, but anyways, other engine, other all.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:22 pm

zoom didn't work. i only got the predator's zoom vision stuck on screen, but zoom was still same.

i haven't done much assembly and reverse engineering so i might be wrong here, but here's how it should be:

for example if it says [ESI+40], then you have to see what is the ESI register value and add 40 to it and get the address. for example if ammo's breakpoint would be like 30000 [ESI+40},EAX then it would mean that it is stored on the ESI+40 address. it is determined by what is in the ESI register. and EAX is the ammo value itself, if you like assembling it and put 30000 [ESI+40},0x64 then it would write 100 instead of EAX. so ammo would be 100.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby paraxxxito:: » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:55 am

custom texture
find you vision brightness -10 should give you right addy example my vision brightness addy 48DDCA0 -10 48DDC90 change it to float and set value to -0.1
notice the wireframe like texture you can keep playing with values to get different effects and shit

ill keep searching on that range cause we may be able to hightlight skin texturex like little details on map and hight detail texture on skins it would be extreme useful to easly detect movement and enemies
User
User

Postby Sethioz » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:28 pm

looks like i have opened a Pandora's box in avp 2010 :)
this method is good indeed, however you need to be patient in trying, which im not lately.

EDIT:
you know whats weird ? my vision brightness is still same, whenever i tried it out first (look the post times when it was made).

that vision -10 only works with heat vision and it adds highlight to light or how to say it. like those glowing places start glowing a lot. contrast i would say. added into first post.

UPDATE:
yo guys, check out the cheat engine's "pointer scan to this address". it gave tons of results, but you might find right breakpoint with it.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby paraxxxito:: » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:39 pm

brightness addy and the -10 one are totally different it affects you normal vision to the point where you see things like wireframe and shit it also affects pred contrast visions another thing is brightness addy no matter how hight or low the value is the brightness always reach certain point and thats it the -10 addy basically if you set the value too hight you wont see shit lol :) in my opinion i think we cant locate the visions addy cause it works in this particular game totally different than in previous versions where 1 addy used to control all vision modes thats why you can only find textures and not the addy that controls all vision modes. same shit applies for weapons vision in the past weeks ive being able to locate the vision mode of smartgun but when i lock it and use it on other weapons cant see anemies behind walls or anythings so there is 1 addy for vision types on weapons 1addy witch give you wallhack and 1 for autoaim
and dont be surprised if smartgun wallhack value is diferent to the sniper rifle wallhack
rebellion code is pretty fuck up i remember avp gold from 1997 when ammo value lets say 95 in clip was stored in memory as 94 and life value 100 was stored as 198883720038 just to give you and example. so basically you can expect the most ridiculous things on this game from creating a cheat doing the most stupid things to totally fail using the most logical tactics to locate you'r value
User
User

Postby Sethioz » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:07 pm

to me, nothing changed, but the contrast of heat vision. i decreased and increasd it, but always the same. contrast also only increased on heat vision. why am i only one making videos and screenshots ???
and i agree, this engine is messed up. uses float for ammo and also that zoom and visions are chaotic. first its like 0.5, then 9.2 and then 2.3 for example, makes no sense, but i opened the door, now ppl just have to walk thru it and find what there is to find.

i think i know how to crash servers, i need somebody to test with me. who's up for it, message me in msn.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby paraxxxito:: » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:47 pm

i cant belive u cant see the effect i also tested it yesterday online im gonna make a video of this shit. also what tool do you use to make videos ? im using fraps but the output of the file is huge. ok here is what you should get when value's set up to -0.1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhhQ-DEfrWY <----------------------marine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mcy8arP_1s <-----------------------predvision

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE2jyPys0Hw <-----------------------another video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kcprUAq6YQ <----------------------and heres the winning video of all guys you really need to check out
Last edited by paraxxxito:: on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
User
User

Postby Sethioz » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:10 pm

nope, not for me. i took brightness address and substracted 10, nothing, but the contrast.
i use fraps too, but you need to compress the file, fraps makes uncompressed. i use camtasia for that purpose.
plz no further discussion about video or screenshot tools here.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Sethioz » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:25 am

hey guys, help us out. somebody test this heat vision contrast, because for me, it is only contrast, but for paraxxxito:: it turns everything upside down, like total chaos. he made a video too, very similiar to my avp2 wireframes hack, only that this one is client side only.
my guess was that it is because of ATI, im on nVidia, but he uses ATI. somebody test it out and post results and also what card you have, ati or nvidia.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Game > Hacks / Cheats / Exploits / Trainers / Glitches / Bugs