Aliens vs Predator 2010 (avp 3 / avp 2010) - hacks & hacking

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !

Re: Aliens vs Predator 2010 (avp 3) - hacking and hacks

Postby TeamRetox » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:48 pm

Some interesting stuff:
function: IsLocalPlayerTalking
0x005A3560

function: IsEndingGame
0x005A5800

function: GetPlayerName
0x005A7980

function: Party->GetNumPlayers
0x005AF770
TeamRetox
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:39 pm

ill try to find something weapon related, like ammo or something.

TR, you are making a big mess, even i dont understand what you are trying to say. 99% of ppl have no idea what you are saying, plz some examples and what does it do. are you like able to see number of players online ? or are you able to end game in multiplay ? look at my first post and give examples like this.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby paraxxxito:: » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:28 pm

visions

here's the laters guys i spend yesterday more than 3 hours of search after crashes and tryouts didnt find a god damn thing but the brightness addies 4bytes 8 double and float. so dont waste time looking there lol
paraxxxito::
User
User

Postby Sethioz » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:54 pm

do what i suggested, do a ranged from 0 to like 1000 or 10000. most of the good stuff is in that range and most likely float. like this weapon thing i found. somehow i just get tired of it so fast and just pfff :S
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby paraxxxito:: » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:42 am

yeah range way better than unknown. if we cant hack the damage at leats lets try the fire rate! yo sethioz witch gun has the faster fire rate smartgun or pulse?
i thing smartgun does but i dont really see much diference between both looking the counter. i remember i found an addy in avp2 that when set up over normal value witch was 20 you could fire an entire clip in 1 second lol . basically it would be the same as having damage rate alterated cause we pullin a helluva fire looks like the flamethrower has a pretty fast fire rate too

well i dont know bout that animation thing heres the method

4bytes search type

harrison search value 4 change to lightpred search value 3 repeat the process untill you get 20 addies change to rykov and switch to pulse look close the addy that displays value 20 or 19 i dont remember right the exact value we talking 5 years ago anyways pick up the one that displays thoses values and change it to 78
now fire you pulse rifle and notice 1 clip went out in 2 seconds lol

yo sethioz you still have avp2 installed?
Last edited by paraxxxito:: on Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
User
User

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:45 am

Its anim-based like in AvP2. Ive done it once - dont fire - float 0, fire - float increased, then you found out the correct one try to set it to like 1ms before actually shoot.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:48 pm

i don't think it would work like this, but you can always try.
i have better idea, ill test it out soon. find the ammo in clip, freeze and make sure its right address, then go to that memory location and take a look around. lot of games store other weapon related things there too, like ..rate of fire lets say ? or vectors per round, max clip size...etc. its very easy to spot, because smartgun has 150 in clip (96 hex) and pulse has 99 (63 in hex). this is how ive made lot of hacks in other games, specially my unique and famous RE4 and RE5 weapon hacks.

guys this aint about avp2, plz stay in topic.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby PinPoint » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:57 pm

predators alien vision was coming up with a value of 0 on 4 bytes
PinPoint
Special
Special

Postby Sethioz » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:42 pm

predators alien vision was coming up with a value of 0 on 4 bytes

specify plz, don't really understand what you mean. like ... search this, then that ..etc.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby paraxxxito:: » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:55 pm

PinPoint wrote:predators alien vision was coming up with a value of 0 on 4 bytes

yeah keep it up! are you sure is coming with value 0 ? lol no wonder why i cant find the stupid alien vision. ill check out right now. also i know it dosent boost much but if you set up the breakpoint of Vision brightness to 0 you'll get really nice vision modes. im trying to locate vectors 4 marine weapons cause we really need a boost on weapons. the abilities of predators and aliens are ridiculous every attack is a 100% acurate hit. the autoaim system totally ruined this game on multiplayer. and the marine weapons dont compensate i wont get back online until i get my shit str8. also once located the value for alien vision mode freeze it and change to heat or normal vision if it dont change you know you got the addy that locks visions.beacuse that value 0 you getting on alien vision mode could be alot things
User
User

Postby Sethioz » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:20 pm

I found something more interesting.
Clip size. yes indeed, i can load like 5000 bullets into a pistol clip, you ened to reload many times to get that, because it loads 999 bullets at a time.
very easy to make, i will update first post anyways, but here it is:
search for your ammo in clip. if address is like this:

Code: Select all
4A6370D0

then clip size address will be this:

Code: Select all
4A6370D4

it is very common in games that 4 bytes are allocated. i am going thru the memory manually and im sure i will find more insteresting and unique things.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Sethioz » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:48 pm

here we go baby ! Sethioz have done it once again, i found tons of stuff with my method.
bullets/grenades per shot
clip size
ammo left
max grenades

i call it "customizing weapons", because there is no point to make them seperate hacks. check first post for details, but here's the addresses and the values you need to add/substract in order to get the right one.

4A6370D0 ammo in clip
4A6370D4 +4 clip size
4A637110 +40 bullets per shot
4A58F404 - A7CCC ammo left
4A458100 -1DEFD0 grenades in clip
4A458104 -1DEFCC max grenades

UPDATE:
i have updated first post, see details in there. problem with "bullets/grenades per shot" is that it does not seem to make more damage, it is just ammo counter that goes faster. also pulse rifle gets stuck on single shot if you change it to anything else, but 1. i tried to find "infinite" ammo, but got annoyed :) pistol has infinite ammo bar and obviously something tells the game that ammo left is infinite. i found the pulse's ammo left and tried to do the math, but that memory location for pistol is empty.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby PinPoint » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:15 pm

yea the value for alien vision mode with pred is 0.

heat vision mode...63
alien vision mode....0
normal vision mode....0

on 4 bytes

i was trying to see if i could get marine with vision sets or find the value for smart gun or sniper scope. but because you cant change your character mid game the address gets reset when you launch into a new game so its making it aq bit difficult
PinPoint
Special
Special

Postby Sethioz » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:02 pm

you guys are confusing me, this is the same thing that i have in first post. it is the same vision "texture". you can like make it really weird. it is texture for heat vision only, alien vision has something else obviously. it is like texture +- brightness.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby paraxxxito:: » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:22 pm

thats what im saying there's no way in hell vision modes addy display the value 0 gotta be a highter value lol. i just tested sethioz addresses and pulse seems to shoot alot bullets but it dosent do more damage either with the clip set up on 5000 or with the bullets per shot addy set to 40. fuck!
User
User

Postby Sethioz » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:51 pm

nah it is 0, it is the same thing i had alreayd. i guess PinPoint missed it on my first post :)
its this textures for visions, i have video up too about it. makes nice stuff, but crashes if you do it with breakpoint and switch to alien vision.

yeah, i noted it, that it doesn't do more damage. i just got annoyed, i demonstrated that it's possible. im sure that if you go thru all that memory range where pulse is stored, then you will find a lot.
you need to do it without loading tho. also checkpoints will fuck up memory.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:01 am

Sethioz, you are awesome :D
Ive just checked AvP3 again, and well your method is really nice, i was never expecting such way before
Also, +24 - Bullets spread, set it to 0 and you always will be shooting directly to the point on ur cross.
Thats totally awesome, i think in this way is possible to find loads of things.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby paraxxxito:: » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:09 am

are you saying 4A6370D0+ 24 gives the addy that holds bullet spread like no recoil? have you tested? yeah sethioz saved the day today the addresses map he posted its really usefull. fact is and is well know by ppl that has being in the hacking scene 4 long time that if you find an addy that holds the value you looking chances are you will find something useful goin up or down 3 or 4 addies. but what he pointed today demostrated we gotta use the brain lol and not just brute force lol
User
User

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:36 am

Yes i tested it.
Im alaways imagined what "useful" memory addresses always very far from each one...
Also, bullets per shot DOES damage, but u havent to add +40, you have to +38. I tested it in SP, works perfect.
UPD: omg looks like its changes after every restart too, so... You need to set in CE at "Search options" tab addresses range. Like if address 40ADB16 then u choice 40AD000 to 41ADB00. M41A bullets per shoot - 10. Cant remember flamethrower"s one.
Last edited by Ritterkreuzträger on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby PinPoint » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:54 am

ah no way. you got the post before me. i found the no spread too last night but computer just turned off on me before i came to forum.

nice one though.

looks like plasma pulse is well en route :)
PinPoint
Special
Special

PreviousNext

Return to Game > Hacks / Cheats / Exploits / Trainers / Glitches / Bugs