Aliens vs Predator 2010 (avp 3 / avp 2010) - hacks & hacking

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !

Re: Aliens vs Predator 2010 (avp 3) - hacking and hacks

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:43 am

Bunny-hop. So its not actually made, i need Setioz"s help at all this EastWrite stuff(coz im sure its can be realised throu it too). Im sure they are the same addresses for marine,pred and alien, because its not whole "jump range for specie", its a memory part which makes the player repeat it with every connection to the ground + regulated jump height. Float - Between 0 and 0, jump(Not at the lenght, on height(i mean on the same place without leaping to smth), 0,5 (its NOT correct one, its like 0,55554636436 for me, and it also depends on what height u was, i did it on maximum height of jump) - between 0 and 0 again. Found out the correct address, freeze it and set to whatever u want(Value of address is height of jump). Same for marine and pred, but there are should be a different values. As an alien u cant do heavy attacks then bunnyhop, only light and tail(but its pointless for alien), but as a marine and pred it would be awesome - just imagine jumped at 15 metres marine spaying all the down with nade ^_^ ppl should do some brick shitting lol
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby paraxxxito:: » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:11 am

theses are the marine and pred health values carefull taking granade damage you'll die 4 sure it only works on bullet and attacks damage from bugs and preds
float value type. almost every good future of the game that ppl would want to hack is store as float value type. health, ammo energy etc also ive being working on smartgun auto aim so far ive found the addy that holds the vision mode of the smartgun what tells me there are two different addys 1 for stgun autoaim and another 1 for vision mode this is what u do go 2 survivor i prefer c blok map and switch to smartgun search value type 503316480 if you frezee the correct 1 and change to pulse you'll have the vision mode of the smartgun on the rest of the weapons but as i said it wont autotrack the enemy peace and happy hacking folks

marine health values
hard mode
3 bars= 68
2 bars =45.33333206
1 bar= 22.66666603

predator health values
normal mode
full health= 200
and every cell contains 40% of life so 200 minus 1 cell= 160
paraxxxito::
User
User

Postby Sethioz » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:33 pm

i found the smartgun vision too, but somehow i think that it is not possible to simply change the aiming mode, i think that only smartgun is able to aim for you.
it might be like alien wallwalk in avp2, that you need "ability" and "wallwalk on"
maybe if you are able to find the ability or feature for autoaiming, then it might work. i tested it on SP, in ruins, cuz its quiet there.

i will test them out today and update first post.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby paraxxxito:: » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:50 pm

im telling you theres is 1 addy that holds the autoaim option maybe a little harder than avp2 lol thats 1 of the main futures that i like about this game the autotracking its already coded for us thats guys! my idea is there are 3 addys 1 vision mode 2 the 1 that let you see unseing enemies and the 1 witch controls autotracking who knows i used to make hacks in avp2 doing the most stupid things lol
User
User

Postby Sethioz » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:59 pm

did you actually got it working ? was you able to get any other weapon to autoaim / track ?
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby paraxxxito:: » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:00 am

nah i cant see enemies behind walls either. the game uses a pretty f.up memory allocation let me know if you can get the vision of the smartgun to see enemies behind walls ect sethioz
User
User

Postby Sethioz » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:27 pm

can't bother today, maybe at weekend. at start i also took a look into the files, but it doesn't seem to be holding any interesting info.
however if somebody wants, there are .ASR files, which hold some info, but i don't think there's anything like attribute (bute) files. obviously "sounds" or "graphics" are no use. or "menu" ..etc.
there was one file called "common.asr" , but still same, nothing in it.
however if somebody wants to try, you can decompress them using quickbms and the script. you can find them on Luigi's site and instructions on his forum > http://aluigi.org

as i said, it was the first thing i did, but i never said anything cuz it was pointless, at least it seems pointless. no need to mod sounds, least not for me.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:54 am

Same. Also, ive looked a little deeper in it - ALL .Asr is model stuff only, ASRs in 99% of all game archives, thats means configs somewhere in DLLs or .exe . Thats was confirmed when ive looked to memory, i mean where to acsses "bullets\health" memory and its acessed to AvP.exe , and models stuff acessed to ASRs\or some weird shit. Same thing was in AvP1. Whats very lame.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:39 pm

i wouldn't be surprised if sounds are same, for example if you change some sound in memory, then everybody hear alien instead of marine, that would confuse ppl a lot. in avp2 it was possible to make different sounds.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby paraxxxito:: » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:05 pm

does any 1 knows any damage value? theres a trainer made by cheathappens that features 1 hit kill lol. im gonna try this afternoon to find it.since we know sniper rifle holds the highter damage rate it shouldnt be so hard to work it out.another thing guys.have you noticed theses foolz making trainers and making kids pay for it?.lol the world has come to an end later guys
User
User

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:38 pm

I dont think what there are damage value, prooly only ammo like at previous ones. Also ive tried it once in Float, but found nothing. And ive also tried to do it with weapons as a whole, ive got a bunch of addresses(like 100) and 1 of them always crashing the game when u change weapon(prooly its weapon"s model or like it) so i cant test them and fount out the correct one.
have you noticed theses foolz making trainers and making kids pay for it?

The most funniest thing - this retards cant even get a small point what this trainers won"t work with any1 expect themselves, same thing happens to 99% of all trainers, coz this retards dont know about dynamic addresses and stuff. Ah, this one need to be buy... What a morons.

'Bout sounds\models from .ASRs. They are absolutely useless. .TGAs writing into memory, but its rather rudiment then smth what have any relation to game, sounds doesnt writing as a text at memory at all.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby paraxxxito:: » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:53 pm

this one need to be buy!!! lol what a retards same shit goes to theses sites that sells memberships to get access to hacks my friend had a membership with msxsecurity guess what 1 day the web page just disappeared he loose 180.00 us membership 4 1 year. lol another thing you get to the main page and you see a bunch of games with the hacks they have available 4 the game once you pay and you get to the forums just 2 find out that the hack still in development or they havent made 1 yet boom! you got scammed. not to mention the cd keys that you gonna waste everytime you get detected lol theses are the games that i know for sure that thousands of ppl being scammed
cod2
cod4
counter strike source
User
User

Postby paraxxxito:: » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:59 pm

yo nooble check this out. i go to cblock survivor mode get my shit str8 godmode infinity ammo and start kicking ass for 45 to 1 hour after i get a huge score why it does not get posted to the top of the survivor leaderboard? another thing ive noticed there are at least 2 more survivor maps i only have two mosoleum and c block ;( any info on this?
User
User

Postby Sethioz » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Stay in topic guys, this is not about cheathappens morons

one hit kills are not made with damage, i honostly haven't even tought about it how they do it, it is made by something else, probably enemy's health. because in some games it is a "cursor kills", so you don't even have to shoot in order to kill them, just move cursor over. it is some kind of a detection that tells the game that you moved your cursor on enemy, then they most likely make enemy's health go to 0.

i haven't used it myself, but most likely they use olly and softice. softice allows you to see things more easily. i think it can even directly take values/addresses off of a screen when they change. not sure, never used it, just tested. i can't risk installing it, because it uses some kind of a bootloader, but my HDD is encrypted, so they may conflict and i don't want to lose my data.

so cheathappens trainer doesn't even work ?
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:45 pm

Its can"t work. Every idiot knows what addresses are different on every computer at the most part of games, and even if they are so smart and they made it in some way, addresses stills different in patched exes. This "trainer" out when game was only 1.0. 2 patches already out, third will out too tomorrow. After every patch addresses became changed(sometimes values too), as far as i know if even 1byte in exe was changed all addresses became different.
not get posted to the top of the survivor leaderboard?

I dont think XP can be gotten in SP, only MP Ranked Matches. But if it is: when i and Sethioz did thing with leaderboard, its requires to join at ranked match at least 1 time. Thats means its checking ur XP only when joining ranked matches, so after this its kicking in. Also, someone delete me from leaderboard like per 2 days, after this i just joining ranked matches once and its kicking in again lol, they are so poor...
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:13 pm

it is not always same about .exe. sometimes different versions work too, but its rare.
usually cheathappens makes bypass aka beating the DMA (dynamic memory allocation), but their resident evil 5 trainer failed epically, mine is still ONLY one that 'works' (read RE5 hacks for more).

also avp2 was hard to make trainer for. it had some serious memory issues. not only normal DMA.

as about leaderboard, there is no ranked match for survival. so wtf. i tought the same, that only ranked matches update your stats, but wtf ?! if you do ranked and search, you can't even choose survival. however Nooblets results seem to be removed.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:10 pm

5th time. Its always kicking back after i join some ranked matches.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:23 pm

there we go, leaderboard works fine :)
Attachments
AvP 2010-03-21 18-20-37-59.jpg
(97.81 KiB) Downloaded 1247 times
AvP 2010-03-21 18-20-34-54.jpg
(98.65 KiB) Downloaded 1247 times
AvP 2010-03-21 18-20-25-75.jpg
(100.07 KiB) Downloaded 1247 times
AvP 2010-03-21 18-20-23-65.jpg
(101.81 KiB) Downloaded 1247 times
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby TeamRetox » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:08 pm

LOL!
Someone's gonna be unhappy that they put leaderboards in their game XD
TeamRetox
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:16 am

seems like me and Nooblet are only ones knowing about this hack. don't want to brag, but this here PROVES once and for all that i am the only one in the whole world who knows this. i didn't exactly made it, but ppl are too dumb to even use things that are in front of them. it can prolly be made with Tsearch too, sry folks, but i won't be posting it here, don't need every idiot changing their stats.

anyways, i kicked some ass online today and crashed my game few times.
how ? if i use infinite ammo and then pickup a weapon by switching to it, then game will crash. doesn't actually crash, but it will simply close, process simply disappears instantly. so before picking up and switching to a weapon, disable infinite ammo. you can CHANGE weapons, but if you pickup change (it means if you are picking up weapon and it says hold E to swap) then it will crash.
its quite awesome to spam with predator plasma muaah, just like in movie. need to remove the shoot delay, but i don't think its so easy, if somebody has ideas, they are welcome.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Game > Hacks / Cheats / Exploits / Trainers / Glitches / Bugs