The Division Trainers / Hacks / Cheats

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !
XaneXXXX
Special
Special
Custom: My Trainers: https://sethioz.com/market/index.php?ro ... eller_id=4

The Division Trainers / Hacks / Cheats

Post by XaneXXXX »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOCLIP TRAINER AVAILABLE HERE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now I'm trying to figure out which stuff is client sided and server sided, this is what i have atm.

Ammo/Recoil: Client.

Health: Client but encrypted.

Coordinates: Client.

Credits/grenades/recharge timers: Client but encrypted.

DZ Funds: Server.

The Division do have some anti-debugging methods so that the game crashes when you try to modify something, but we have found a way to bypass that which i won't share to the public for obvious reasons.
illvision
Newbie..
Newbie..

Re: The Division Trainers / Hacks / Cheats

Post by illvision »

Awesome! I'm excited to see what you guys come up with. Just wondering how likely will these trainers got detected? My first time using Sethioz hacks was for The Crew and it worked wonders but I waited for a while to see if people were getting busted before I bought in on it. Since I haven't seen anyone do a review yet I figured I ask just to see what you guys thought.
XaneXXXX
Special
Special
Custom: My Trainers: https://sethioz.com/market/index.php?ro ... eller_id=4

Post by XaneXXXX »

illvision wrote:Awesome! I'm excited to see what you guys come up with. Just wondering how likely will these trainers got detected? My first time using Sethioz hacks was for The Crew and it worked wonders but I waited for a while to see if people were getting busted before I bought in on it. Since I haven't seen anyone do a review yet I figured I ask just to see what you guys thought.
For Division, i can say that the trainers are 99% safe since ubisoft only cares about money. If there is a slight chance of getting banned i always write that in the trainer describtion and so does Sethioz if there is a "high" risk. But like always, if someone see you using hacks they can ALWAYS report you. That is the only way to get banned atm.
illvision
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by illvision »

thank you for the reply!