The Crew - Hacks / Hacking / Trainers / Cheats

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !

Re: The Crew - Hacks / Hacking / Trainers / Cheats

Postby Zztop » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:22 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5MyBHBLWWQ
Do this hack is very easy. I will not do hacks. If you want to have a couple of interesting observations for PM.
Zztop
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby XaneXXXX » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:51 am

Zztop wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5MyBHBLWWQ
Do this hack is very easy. I will not do hacks. If you want to have a couple of interesting observations for PM.

I'm guessing that it is very easy to do. Just search for unknown value then increased/decreased until you find the right one. Then just freeze it. Not sure the value type tho, Float/2/4 bytes etc.
XaneXXXX

Postby Sethioz » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:58 pm

@Mimsy
I don't need to drift to earn anything, but i got kicked with error even at 20x speed.
All i need is a macro that moves mouse. I left my mouse on top of external HDD, but it wasn't enough to constantly move it, so i need a macro :)
Packet editing would work, but takes ages to find right packet and i don't have motivation for it really.
However packet editing is same as memory editing, if you find right piece of code and make it do the action (like give stunt points), then you can keep spamming it.
There is a timer between stunts, the more you earn, the longer the timer. If you can find that timer and set it to 0 or very low, then spam the stunt bucks and speed game to 10 - 40x and use mouse macro and you should earn shit loads within seconds. better than resending the packets.

@Zztop
Why would anyone want that boring hack? no police is boring and not much use to be honest.

Instead i'm looking into vehicle stats, i'm not bored of the game yet, so i don't put much focus on hacks. I like to race and do stuff before hacking the shit out of the game :)
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby illvision » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:59 pm

Any for a possibility of no clip hack? Some of these skills/missions have a crap ton of traffic and makes it almost impossible to get gold.
illvision
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:43 pm

yeah i have that in my "to do list".

as i said before, reason why i don't really do much, is cuz i like playing the game the way it is for now, once i get bored of it, then i'll start making better hacks.

As a note, i already tried hacking car parts and i think i managed to get 1, i was able to enable level 43 platinum part while selecting level 10 bronze part from list, so it's possible to change car parts.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Sethioz » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:31 am

I confirm that ghost mode is possible. I somehow did it and friend was able to drive thru me several times, however there is "anti ghost" that got me every time, it makes my car have "no weight" and other players can push my car around like it's nothing and another value that freaking gets me STUCK. i mean controls don't work, only ways out is either accept somebody's event or restart game.

I also found some idiotic value that switches off terrain, roads ..etc. like a wallhack. you see thru everything, but can't drive thru them.
and somehow i managed to crash my friend's game lol.

anyone looking for ghost, try messing with values between 0 - 6 (open map, close map ..etc). I'm almost sure that ghost mode is somewhere in that range. 4 Bytes search should work fine.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby zbobfrank90 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:09 am

hey guys, thanks for all the tips.

i need some helps

- i have found the multiplier address in stunt, it would go 0, 1.100095 , 1.200095 , ... , 1.500095, and it changes according to the multiplier that i get.

if i freeze it at 1.500095 or change it to higher value, it doesn't work as in the next stunt, what i see from the game screen is 1.1 etc again and not 1.5. but when i unfreeze it, the value would then change to the multiplier that i actually get in the stunt. Do i need to find more addresses for it?

- for bucks in float type, i have tried searching it but to no avail, any tips? i tried initial unknown value, then scan increased when i hit 7B, and scan again when i hit higher, but everytime i get some random number in the end.

should i scan for the raw bucks or the total bucks i receive after multiplying with the multiplier?

thanks in advance
zbobfrank90
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby zbobfrank90 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:35 am

anyway guys, i have figured it out, for the multiplier chances are that it has been patched, as regardless of the value i put or freeze, it just wont work.

for the bucks, yes, its very easy, just search with float with unknown initiate value, and then drift a little, then scan increased value for every increase in bucks u get for drifting, 7, 14 etc etc, u will get 2 address for it.

one of the address, once u freeze it, it will always gives u drifting even without you moving, while another address will jump in value to supposedly reset the timer limit, every 10 sec u can get 4000 maximum, use 15.0 speed hack, do some macro, freeze the correct address, sit down and u get 24k/min, which is about 1.44m per hour. do some macro like drive in circle, then click map, cancel map, drive straight, and then open up mobile, close mobile, then repeat, wont disconnect u at all.
zbobfrank90
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby zbobfrank90 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:37 am

thanks sethioz for the tutorial on cheat engine.

i need some help regarding scan pointer, i have made for both the bucks address, however, each time i reopen they would not search for the right one, instead i need to go scan pointer windows to look for them manually each time, any ideas?

for my nitro my pointer works flawlessly.
zbobfrank90
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:41 pm

nothing's been patched, stop spreading false info. everything works fine and there has not been a patch.

pointer scan has been showed on my video tutorial, check my youtube channel
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby HammerSharkBanana » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:09 pm

the trainer worked for me for some time but suddenly my money jumped from about 800000 to 666 ?!!
looks like some server side measures have been added !
won't take more risk, don't wanna lose my saved game !!!!
HammerSharkBanana
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:32 pm

Yeah it's confirmed that it MAY happen, but it still works fine and lot of ppl who have used my trainer still have their bucks untouched. I recommend use the money hack only up to a point you actually need it. if you don't need anything, then don't use it.
for example buy 1 vehicle for each spec, tune them up and then turn the hack off.

or maybe it happens when you earn stunt bonus inside garage .. or maybe they just did a random reset on suspicious accounts.
for example today i got kicked with some server error and next moment ALL of my skills were "undone", but after like 30 min they went back to what they were.
666 pretty much says that devs are trolling us, but maybe they just have evil humor and use that as some default value when there's a problem with validation. who knows, might be just a glitch and not related to hack at all.

anyway, lot of ppl still have their bucks who used trainer, so i think it is safe to say that trainer itself is undetected. i just recommend not to abuse it and you'll be fine.

EDIT:
anyone has any ideas about the score hacks? leaderboards are completely bummed. i have completed ALL slalom, speed, escape and jump skill events and i haven't beaten the world record in any of them, cuz they're all hacked.
this means, score is not server sided or at least there's a bypass, proof is right there.
I haven't tried anything but a simple value change tho.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby XaneXXXX » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:23 pm

Sethioz wrote:

EDIT:
anyone has any ideas about the score hacks? leaderboards are completely bummed. i have completed ALL slalom, speed, escape and jump skill events and i haven't beaten the world record in any of them, cuz they're all hacked.
this means, score is not server sided or at least there's a bypass, proof is right there.
I haven't tried anything but a simple value change tho.

Yep, I just did it. Check your skype message :)
XaneXXXX

Postby backmarker » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:53 pm

Hi all thought I'd add to the research. Big fan of the tutorials Sethioz!
No traffic: 1 on 0 off. Search 4 byte. Start mission 'class riot' (longbeach) where traffic is disabled and search for 0. I have also made a one hit kill (or instakill) for the enemy in impact mode. Also edited the score on jump skills where you always get platinum, just haven't figured the level of part. Just playing with a few other things. Not tried main score yet
backmarker
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby XaneXXXX » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:39 am

backmarker wrote:No traffic: 1 on 0 off. Search 4 byte. Start mission 'class riot' (longbeach) where traffic is disabled and search for 0.

Hello backmarker. Thanks for helping! :)

I just tried the no traffic thing, I couldn't get it to work. Did the mission seached 0. Aborted seached 1 etc until i got like 20 addresses. Changed them all to 0 and froze it. Entered the HQ and exited. No traffic for maybe 30 seconds but then it came back. Wish to explain in a little more details?

Cheers!
XaneXXXX

Postby XaneXXXX » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:46 am

It only works when you're alone in the season. When other players appear the traffic comes back. right?

Cheers.
XaneXXXX

Postby backmarker » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:13 am

psrkallez06 wrote:It only works when you're alone in the season. When other players appear the traffic comes back. right?

Cheers.

Yeah that's right, just tested it properly, my bad. The traffic only reappears around the other players though. when you leave their vicinity the traffic disappears again. I suppose it's still useful for something.
backmarker
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby XaneXXXX » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:07 am

Just found the value for the timer. works in all checkpoint races, faction missions also. Need to find the right pointer so that i can experiment a bit more and if it is the same timer as for police chase. The timer is in 2 bytes and reversed, when time goes down value goes up. very strange,

Will update this once i have tested a bit more.

Cheers.
XaneXXXX

Postby backmarker » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:31 am

Has anyone managed to attach a debugger? It's infuriating having to work only with values, addresses and pointers. I prefer code injection.
backmarker
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:07 am

VEH debugger mode works just fine. I bet Phant0m would work too.

I've been thinking about making some sort of hardware level debugger, if anyone is interested, let me know (something that connects itself between your motherboard and RAM and has a USB that connects to same or other PC and has it's own interface to directly access RAM without any software knowing about it). This would remain undetectable forever, since there is no way of telling if this exists from the software side.

about time hack, timer is different in skills and missions, i made a trainer for it already. You need 2 values in total, 1 for skills and 1 for missions and if you nop the function, it has side effects, like sparks getting stuck or not getting score when going through gates ..etc. but you still get score, so enough to get platinum medals.

and about traffic, yeah it appears around other players, because every player spawns traffic.
this is the reason why sometimes you see traffic "dancing" and twitching around, it's because they are controlled by another player's game. i bet they copied this from TDU2, it was EXACTLY same in TDU2.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Game > Hacks / Cheats / Exploits / Trainers / Glitches / Bugs