Need help with rFactor

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !
hansmustermann
Newbie..
Newbie..

Need help with rFactor

Post by hansmustermann »

Hi Guys,

I made recently with cheatengine a trainer for rfactor but now I have some problems.

I already found the tire wear and the tire temperature but I'm looking now for the wear rate.

The wear rate is defined at two points.
First in the .tbc file (tyre file) of every mod. In my case it ist something like 13.xxE-7. It is also defined in game with the mutiplier (x1, x2, x4 etc.).

I'm not an expert but as far as I know I'm looking for a double or a float type (for the .tbc file) and for a 1 byte type for the multiplier?

I searched in Cheat Engine for exact values (float and double type) for all tires defined in the .tbc but didn't found anything useful. I also tried with a unknown value (then increased, decreased) but this also didn't help. Do you have any ideas?

Best regards
KEN
Special
Special

Re: Need help with rFactor

Post by KEN »

rFactor is already discussed here: http://sethioz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=1508
every hack related things related to it goes under that topic.
The wear rate might also be on double just like the tire wear. Instead of exact, do a range search with ALL addresses and reply to the topic I linked above.
rFactor have crazy values and addresses so proper way won't do, that's why have to try ALL. :P