Battlefield 4 Unlocker Request

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !
thedarknocturne
Newbie..
Newbie..

Battlefield 4 Unlocker Request

Post by thedarknocturne »

Hello,
I need an unlocker for battlefield 4 multiplayer, what I require is for it to unlock all the weapons and weapon mod and vehicle modification and kits

I don't really care about the paints and the dog tags and such but I want all the weapons/kits/vehicle stuff to be unlocked (kinda like your mass effect 3 ultimate unlocker that unlocked weapons and mods).

I'm willing to pay the right price for it!

Thank you Setioz!
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Re: Battlefield 4 Unlocker Request

Post by Sethioz »

1. I don't have BF4 multiplayer, there's almost no interest in BF4 hacks so i haven't looked into this. however i might buy the game and check, not sure tho. does it have any anti-hack in multiplayer?
How does multiplayer work exactly?
what keeps weapons locked/unlocked? is there some online score ..etc?
will you lose the unlocked weapons if you create new profile (savegame)?

2. I'm not author of mass effect 3 multiplayer hacks, Magical Silence made those trainers.

.. and it's Sethioz :)
thedarknocturne
Newbie..
Newbie..

Thanks for your reply Sethioz, and sorry for the miss spelling (D'Oh!)

well it's kinda tricky, I haven't managed to figure out how it works exactly, but on pc everything goes through your internet browser, so if I want to launch the game it'll open up your browser and through that you can join a server, but I know whatever it is, it's gotta be through a packet sending data which would go through the game itself.

weapons are unlocked as you level them up, each kill you get with a weapon gives you some points and these get recorded and added up and over time it reaches a certain amount like 2500 and you unlock the next weapon in for example assault rifles, things however are a tad bit complicated, so you have to play with each class to unlock their weapons (for pistol, you need to kill with pistol, for grenade you need to kill with grenade and so on...)
I think it can't be transferred through game profile as most things are server sided, I tried hacking it with cheat engine (like i did with splinter cell) but I had no luck with finding the correct value.

Being EA, I think their might be a security system, but since people don't try to hack battlefield (cause it's server sided) there isn't much to it, i think if you can capture a package and alter the number (for example pistol's score or kills or whatever inside) you might be able to send a higher value for it and unlock the weapons.

In payday 2 which most things are server sided as well I used an LUA file trick I found on cheat engine forums but didn't have much luck with battlefield 4.

I don't think it's that complicated but it does require a certain amount of knowledge that I don't have :)

if you want to pick up the game, i bought it through a site called G2A and it's about 10-20 dollars cheaper than origin if I'm not mistaking.

I think magical silence might have an idea since ME3 was somewhat the same (data went through packets)

Thank you <3
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Post by Sethioz »

so if you make a new savegame/profile weapon unlocks stay? or you can't even make new online profile?
well if it stores the weapon data online it's probably impossible to add more score without hacking into their website/server, but im sure it is possible to fool the system, so instead of like 100 points it gives you 1 million points and unlocks everything .. however it may result in ban, they may have automatic monitoring system, so if you get impossible amounts you get banned.

Magic didn't hack the packets, he did it via trainer. it's all the same, sometimes it is just easier to intercept and modify a packet rather than game, but results are same = server gets a packet with like 10000 points instead of 100. whetever you change that amount in game's memory or in packet, result is still same. if you know what i mean?

Is there lot of online action? when BF3 came out, all i heard is BF3 left and right, but BF4 is kind a layed down, haven't heard much of it.

I still have the cracked version and i wan't to create some weapon hacks, not unlocks, but like shooting missiles out of a pistol (its my unique and famous ammo type hack, which i've made in several games, like avp2, avp2010, dead space 2 ..etc)
..and usually those hacks work online, they never think of making a check for such stuff lol.
thedarknocturne
Newbie..
Newbie..

Well no, cause each profile is different and don't work through a local save system, so every save is server sided. if i were to make a new account i have to buy the game again as well.
As you said you gotta fool the server, I doubt anyone would be checking as it has very little effect on the gameplay (you just get higher tier guns) and all your rankings are kill/win (objective) based which you can't alter so I doubt there would be much security. and it is also different from your leveling up score so with leveling up you wont get new guns, only with kills and ect.
Also I checked and the max amount for assualt rifle score is 71000, so for example if you've got 1000 score you gotta tweak the next package to be 70000 as a higher score won't make a difference at all.
the max xp for each weapon tier (assault, sniper, ect..) can be viewed in game so it's pretty easy to avoid detection as well :)

the game has a report system so people might notice and report if you use a missile ammo for pistols (awesome xD) which then might lead to a ban.

the reason for BF4 not being so hyped like BF3 is that there are so many problems with the game on pc (glitches, bugs, server crashes, ect...) but overall it's still good.

overall the weapons give very little advantage so the mods won't be looking for unlockers and ect (just like they didn't in payday 2) but soon as something weird happens, like having infinite grenades or such they will ban (obvious numbers that can't be tweaked) so if you send 71000 instead of the 100 score of your assault rifle they won't notice cause it isn't gonna insta kill everyone or such ;)