Aliens vs Predator 2 - hacks / hacking / stuff

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !

Re: Aliens vs Predator 2 hacks / hacking / stuff

Postby deathbethyname » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:26 pm

hey sethioz, ive got a question. when i use the ammo hack for knife it works fine on my host server to get the hack first but whrn i go into other servers it doesnt work unless im in the range of the knife or alien claws/tail. would it work if i changed the range of knife/claws/tail or is it something to do with the server im in blocking this hack?
deathbethyname
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:45 pm

you really know nothing about AvP2 huh ? thats called a patch and it was released like 3 years ago or so. and it doesn't work, it's only visual effect. if you want infinite ammo and damage in all servers..simply modify your knife.
-change the spread of knife, so it shoots into one place like sniper or pistol or pulse.
-change model of knife into pulse, pistol..etc, to make it shoot faster.
-change range of knife. 50000 range will be good enought, its enought to shoot over all maps (even that jungle)
-now finally change vectors of knife to about 30-100, so it will be very strong.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby PinPoint » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:45 pm

hey sethioz.

just wondering if theres an out of body hack available ?

i heard it mentioned on a forum while looking for an alien vision (just a black screen for me xD) patch or file and thought it sounded cool.

youre character is ment to stay in your spawn point but its like your actually in free fly but you can kill people. or something like that

just wondering :D
PinPoint
Special
Special

Postby Sethioz » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:03 pm

Honostly i can't remember how i did it, but the alternate method is to use this windows xp speed tool. I can't even remember its name. It suppouse to speed up things in your computer. It had some glitch, so when you enabled it, then your body was left behind and when disabled, then you did not got disconnected either. Im not even sure if it was xp speedup tool, but it was some kind of a tool like this.
I used it few times to leave the actual body out of map so nobody found it.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby PinPoint » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:40 am

klkl ty.

ill look around to see if i find anything or if you remember anything it would be appreciated information xD
PinPoint
Special
Special

Postby Sethioz » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:43 pm

well using this speedup tool will work, but its glitchy. sometimes it will disconnect you or something like this. if you do it fast enought (enable and then disable) then it should leave your body where you pressed it.

anyways isn´t avp2 servers down ? i tought that developers took master servers down.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby PinPoint » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:30 am

klkl
i havent had any luck finding the tool yet, i look for it on google but all i get is ways to speed up xp (editing registry etc) and stuff you have to pay for. was it a free tool you mentioned or did you have to pay for it?

yea the master server was taken down but people at www.lithfaq.com made a new one. its not exactly how it used to be (cant get on server info tab) and it takes a while to bring servers up. SG-2 clan are the dominant server provideres also with usually 7 24/7 servers running. and ive only seen about 25 people max(maybee pushing it a bit) on in the servers list since the shut down.
PinPoint
Special
Special

Postby PinPoint » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:35 am

sorry for double post. do you think it would be posible to do it by prioritising the lithtech.exe in the ctrl+alt+del menu while in game then turning it off quickly? i found a video shoewing this but not with any game, just a way to speed up a program you are using at that time.
here is the video link.... http://www.metacafe.com/watch/865628/sp ... y_program/
PinPoint
Special
Special

Postby Sethioz » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:08 pm

no it was a small tool. just .exe file. something like xpspeedup or speedxp ..can't member.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby PinPoint » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:03 pm

klkl.

i found a couple that could maybe be right for the job. xspeed and xptools

ill try them out and get back to you to let you know if they work xD

even if they dont work and i never find the right one:S ty for the help anyway bro (Y)
PinPoint
Special
Special

Postby WhiteWolf » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:03 am

Hey sorry for PMimg you that question. Should have known to post it here instead :oops: Anyways I know that Multiplayer and single would have different addresses to search for. I was just wondering if you already had the weapon values, because unknown searches are a pain to do. Also when I try to do an unlimited ammo mod it never stays (if i freeze it or change it to 90 hex) I even found button scripts but they didn't help :?: Could you point me on the right track please?
WhiteWolf
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:27 am

well obviously you did something wrong, because it is not hard to find at all. you will find out that address is same (was for me).

Code: Select all
31 - hacking device
2 - knife
68 - sniper
23 - torch
58 - flare
81 - pred hacking device
11 - face hug
29 - medicomp
47 - energy sift
20 - discs ammo
2 - knife
54 - pounce ?
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby WhiteWolf » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:18 am

Thank You! .dh. you just saved me a whole bunch of time!
WhiteWolf
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby muhku » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:10 pm

So much usefull stuff!!
Great! You saved my time and something... good job!
muhku
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:48 pm

remember friends, that this retarded idiot TH guy have never made any of these, it was all me and "Medulla Oblongata" who discovered Ammo and Wireframes and i discovered/made the server crash exploit along side with invisibility. Ive heard from ppl who STILL play avp2 that TH guy still brags with my discoverys .. sry, but i will never release invisibility or TH retard steals it and says something like "i FINALLY MADE IT !!". This is what happend to ammo hack when i released it :(
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby TeamRetox » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:26 pm

if theres a command for wireframe(ill use cs:source as example its r_drawothermodels 2 there) then you can just enter weird vallues like r_drawothermodels 92 then you search for 92, keep doing that till you have only a few addresses left, and then just freeze it to the wireframe value :)
TeamRetox
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:50 pm

yeah this is what those idiots kept telling me, they said something like "hahaha what a noob uses the command line for wireframes" ..exept that they was never able to replicate it (ironic..calling me a noob, but they are even bigger noobs by not knowing anything what they talk about, mostly it was this TH clan idiots who did that)

well yes there is the wireframe command, and yes it has effect, BUT it does not effect whole server, it is only client side, so only you see the effects. wireframe hack, when i turned it on, it effected whole server.
you can see WireFrames hack here <. it had quite few different effects, one of them turned whole server into this, not just models, but some trees and environment too, other effect was that if somebody was able to see me, then their whole screen turned into wires, when they turned away (was not able to see my model), then it turned back to normal.

all i tell about this, is that it has nothing to do with any commands, it is a pure exploit / hack. Medulla did find/made it first and he said it was a lucky one. however his version had a glitch, sometimes you fell thru the map doh.

however your idea is not so bad, i never tried it. maybe if you change it to some unknown/invalid value it may have some unexpected effect, but im quite sure that if those idiots told me its command, then they already tried it. they was basically crying their eyes out cuz they did not have it.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby TeamRetox » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:39 pm

You could also hook the D3D device(if its a D3D game, can be done with opengl too i think) and just force the render mode to wireframe to put everything in wireframe, but it would be clientside too. Sounds like this wireframe you made was more for raging purposes then to gain an advantage over players ^^
TeamRetox
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:20 pm

it uses DirectX (v 7). old yes, but still.
well it was more like for fun and to confuse ppl. it was priceless how ppl was like .. "what da fuck is going on" "omg my graphics are fucking up!!! WTF !" "oh no no, its not only you mine too" "omg you noob go fix your pc, haha, WHAT DA FUCK WIREFRAMES WHAT DA FUCK WHAT DA FUCK FU" ...it was just priceless, those kids had no idea whats going on lmao. they also couldn't boot me, cuz they had no idea who is doing that, yes i went in there using other names rofl. i have videos on youtube, you can check them out.
wireframe in action.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby PinPoint » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:11 pm

im just wondering about the aimbot for avp2. i use the sg and the rocket one, usually the rocket one to be less suspicious. ive played for a while while using and never had a problem, obvioulsy been called a hacker many times which ive denied but now in in a bit of a stump.

ive been in 1 on 1 matches with the other person recording, and when i use the aimbot i hit the chest, unless im far away and sometimes get the head with the rocket aimbot, and when i hit them they usually die straight away, or within 1-3 shots to the chest.

im really wondering if theres a way to change the hitbox to aim higher than the chest, like head. the way im thinking is, could i move where the aimbot locks onto to a couple of cm higher? so its not as noticeable.

another thing, for recording purposes on my end, is there a way to change the aimbot crosshair (y'no the green square) to just a normal crosshair?

cheers
PinPoint
Special
Special

PreviousNext

Return to Game > Hacks / Cheats / Exploits / Trainers / Glitches / Bugs