Aliens vs Predator 2 - hacks / hacking / stuff

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !

Re: Aliens vs Predator 2 hacks / hacking / stuff

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:46 pm

Sethioz do you have tutorials of how to do this?

Yes, he has.
I resand all the packets that I received and my game got lagged

There are a way more easy way to get infinite ammo - via memory editor, check the first post. Also game had lagged because i think you sent thousands of packets, so i can suggest you to find out the correct one packet.
P.S. Today ive just found out one baggy but funny cheat - open door, record packets, and resend them. Some doors being locked, others start open-close VERY fast (chainsaw\grinder lol), if door uses same socket with few different doors - others doors become locked too (but the door which was actually opened by you become grinder\or locked too, locked\grinder depends on door(lol) ). But its not always work, dont know why, btw its rly funny :)
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:26 am

Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby christianempire » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:21 pm

There is a guy called Zergling that know how to use the invible alien hack (according to him it is a glitch), do you know this guy? He is in a clan but I don't remember the name. You said that your friend was using that hack actually, is this guy you the friend you are talking about?

If you are not going to tell us your unique method of invisible alien hack, what about giving us some characteristics of that hack, I mean if it is necessary T-search or Art-Money, if we have to search for 1,2,3,4,8 bytes adresses, and things like that so we can find that hack ourselves.
christianempire
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:40 pm

enough of this plz. i dont know this guy.
i will not give any hints or anything about this.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby christianempire » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:21 am

Hey Sethioz I have got two questions for you:

1- It happened that, I register an address for hacking, then I close the game. And the next day I open the game, but when I try to hack the address is wrong and I have to search for the correct address again, why this happens?

2- When I use the hack for having the alien aura vision I get at least 5 addresses so I change all of them, then I choose a non alien character, for example marine. Then I saw that the character is different, and the sounds are of an alien, also the character change his color and it turns white, and of course I have aura vision. But, I am not sure if the other players can hear the alien sounds or if I look as an alien, do you know?
christianempire
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:11 pm

1. its becuase of the dynamic addresses. google for "how to beat DMA". on avp2 case it might not work, its kind a bitch about it, but to me addresses only changed if i loaded different programs with avp2. if you always load same programs while playing avp2, then it should not change. even if it does, you only need to make one hack again and get beginning of address for others (maybe 2 hacks, just use your eyes, hard to explain).
- DMA - dynamic memory allocation

2. thats because you change all of them, try changing one at a time and see what effect it has, i never messed with aura vision myself. so cant really help with this. maybe somebody else remembers. i think that it was actually some character vision, so it fucks up your HUD too.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby TeamRetox » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:41 pm

DMA usually happens because of dynamic link libs(dlls) being loaded in random positions.
If you have the address for 1 game, attach ollyDBG to it, then write down the base address of the games DLL modules.
Substract them, then restart game untill the addie changed.
Then use CE and OllyDBG(and a calculator) to find the new addies
once you found the correct one all you need to do(in C++) is:
FARPROC Modulenz = GetModuleHandle("gamedll.dll");
DWORD *pCheatPointer = (DWORD*)Modulenz+0xoffset;
TeamRetox
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:12 pm

TR this is far too compilcated to somebody who doesnt even know what is DMA, you should write a tutorial.
i remember that somebdoy told me that avp2 is harder actually, than other games, dunno about it. i never had problems with address changes.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:41 pm

Looks like ive found a godmode for AJLMod. Ive tested it on my dedicated server, i just dont taking any damage at all(didnt tested damage from other players, just have no time right now, but you are unable to kill urself and take any "map"s damage. For example, i was able to walk on the sky on dm_ally, because this power-lattice cant stop me).
So then you join server search for value 1(4 bytes), then change class(to any) and search for 2, change again - search for 3 etc and you end up with one address. Change it to 0(or 90000, dont tested huge numbers prooly it will take different effect) and freeze.
If you have for example 30 and you changed it to 31 or 14 you will get damage like in 10 seconds after actually taking it, so as i told change it 2 smth like 0 and you won"t.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:39 pm

sounds like its some kind of a spawn id ?! and as a result it just makes server go crazy and it doesn't know what to do.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Exactly. Ive noticed when i was playing on public RB server - you have to do range search. If class was changed on server by other ppl like 300 times, that means the your value will be bigger. After someone dies\you dies you have to search it as increased. I havent tested what may happen if you change it to already in use one, but i think you can mess up other ppl frags or smthng else. Anyways finding it is a hassle, too bad what AJL doesnt support last master server, so if you want to rejoin you have to restart game with special command line every time(addresses are static in AvP2 during its launch so then you can be able to found out the address on your server and use it on another).
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:45 pm

sounds like msn, msn uses ID for each message too. or at least used, haven't done any research on msn lately.
if you wanted to send a sucessful packet, you had to modify the ID.

ask PinPoint to help you, he should have avp2. make a dedicated and test. like what happens if you change it to his id.
AJL mod sounds fucked up, noobs just can't make mods.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby V » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:09 am

TeamRetox wrote:DMA usually happens because of dynamic link libs(dlls) being loaded in random positions.
If you have the address for 1 game, attach ollyDBG to it, then write down the base address of the games DLL modules.
Substract them, then restart game untill the addie changed.
Then use CE and OllyDBG(and a calculator) to find the new addies
once you found the correct one all you need to do(in C++) is:
FARPROC Modulenz = GetModuleHandle("gamedll.dll");
DWORD *pCheatPointer = (DWORD*)Modulenz+0xoffset;

Speak the language of the audience ;)
V
Important
Important

Postby Sethioz » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:39 pm

i agree with V, TR is posting too complicated things, if ppl would know those things, they would never even come to my forum, because they would simply write their own hacks and trainers.
im not saying you should like make step-by-step, but cover the basics. like what tool to use and what option to use. for example:

ive been using olly for a while and even i have no clue where to do that.
im guessing he means breakpoint and then add/substract to it, like i did in avp2010
but it is chaotic and i highly doubt there is any other person on this forum besides me and TR who understands any of this.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby christianempire » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:50 am

Hi sethioz I have one question how can I descompile a .dll file with asembler, I need a hacker like you to know it so I can edit some things about the game, like motion traker and some others.

And I discovered the alien glitch, I just need to keep pressing W after dying and I am in respawn protection when I respawn, also I am walking.

Also I want to know how to fix the crash in the avp2, since you know. So tell me how I can crash the avp2, because the clasic methods don't work in a patch called LAB v1.03
Last edited by christianempire on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
christianempire
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:07 am

as about that invisible alien glitch, one i have is not this. i can turn any character invisible and not the spawn protection. also i can use all weapons when alien. however its fun to know this glitch.

server crashing was patched ages ago, back then when i was playing, it was already patched. as soon as i put ammo hack out in public, they patched it, because so many ppl started crashing the servers.

original crash value was alien's headbite (cant remember value atm, check rest of topic). however in servers where you was not able to use ammo, they forgot to patch alien claw barrel, which still allowed to use ammo, but i think by now everything is patched.

also there is one more thing that crashes servers, they will patch it definetly, but hell with it.
it is the address that controls movement (crouch, jump, freefly, walk, run, ladder..etc). but i can not remember what the value have to be. it crashes server when you put the value and then press shoot, using a melee (might work with firearms too).
usually it turned screen upside down or made it black.

* chris are you interested of writing knowledge database article of avp2 hacking ? if so, PM me !
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:18 am

L.A.B. 1.03 doesnt have facuhugger's ammo. There are actually other 2 ways to crash the server, but since there are no much of assholes and fucktards playing this addon i dont gonna say which exactly. But one of them was already mentioned in this topic by me.
they forgot to patch alien claw barrel, which still allowed to use ammo, but i think by now everything is patched.

It is AJL, not vanilla AvP.
* chris are you interested of writing knowledge database article of avp2 hacking ?

No, he is not.
Christianempire is one of most retarded persons i ever saw.
Sadly, but i deleted all the data on AJLForums twice, and can't provide any real prooflink(except, probably, avp.betsol.ru(not in a mood to lurk in it) (in ENG) where is he was fucking whining "Omg gods save us haxors everywhere"), but everyone can trust me.
I can't really describe his behavior by words, you just have to see it yourself. All this genius phrases like "yes i know about few my posts on sx.brutalcore.co.uk but it was a long time and i hate all them, this cheating junkheads" etc. No, i dont mean he was calling me junkhead and i angry about it :D I mean... He was doing some "blow job" for everyone in order to become , as he thinks "a full value member of community" lol... He is somekind of an attention whore.
And after all he is fucked up. His posts everywhere looks gay and childish, his actions in game looks the same(And also very poor skill level.). Can't remember his posts and stuff he was doing, but it was kind of... shameful.
Last edited by Ritterkreuzträger on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:40 am

well Nooblet if you know anything, you can always update this thread, but no more offtopic.
i dont care who that chris is or what he does, if you have problem with him, PM him or me, but not in the topic.

i have never played AJL mod and most likely i never will. avp2 died years ago.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby christianempire » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Sethioz, do you know how to descompile a .dll file with asembler, because I want to modificate some thing of avp2 like the motion traker.
christianempire
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:58 pm

check your spelling dude, descompile > decompile, traker > tracker, asembler > assembler.
anyways this goes offtopic, this topic is about hacking, not modding.
however models are not located in .dll files. .dll is a library file, not a model file. you should check some avp2 modding communities to see how you can modify models.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Game > Hacks / Cheats / Exploits / Trainers / Glitches / Bugs