Aliens vs Predator 2 - hacks / hacking / stuff

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !

Re: Aliens vs Predator 2 hacks / hacking / stuff

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:15 pm

90% as i said, and also i think he did it on non-dedicated servers, for example HP hack and speed dont work on Dedicated servers(well,at least for me), but changing crouch-run-walk speed is rly pointless, SpeedUp is a way more useful coz it speedups evrything which can be clien-sided(Anims, speed, jump etc), so i dont use hacks like "search for "Drone-Speed" go to marine search for marines speed..."
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby PinPoint » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:43 pm

it was dedicated servers i was playing on.

i dont use the hp hack, dont need it when your invisible.

i think there was a patch for the health hack, i think the server checks your hp and if it is bigger than normal max then you get booted or something. i think the 000 god mode is fine but im unsure.

speed hacks do work, i was using them last week. i prefer the crouch speed to just a plain speed hack.
walk normal in a 1 on 1 battle, turn a corner, crouch and run to other end of map, player comes round corner looking to shoot you but is like wtf?!?!
PinPoint
Special
Special

Postby christianempire » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:55 am

invisible alien is both(glitch and hack) I have seen that you can be invisible without hacking, read this lines from the ajl forum about glitches and the second explains the alien invisible glitch

"
1) Glitch remains in the same box with hacking, it's unfair to normal player and they trick the game and exploit some weakness that the developers forgot.

2) This ghost thing does happened because the Lithtech engine is very old and sometimes when you use wallwalk as an Alien on 90° angle or between 2 wall very close you get stuck for the others even if you in the first person you seems to be moving, your physically stucked.
The best thing to do as I always say is to warn the people in a message and say "X, you're stuck, don't attack until the thing is repair."
Usually this bug is repaired after several seconds"

PS: AJL is a modification of avp2
christianempire
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:05 am

i think it's just some crazy idiot talking about things he/she has no idea about.
it's always the same, if those retards do not understand something, then they try to look smart and say something. since they can't find any invisible hacks, then they just make up something, so they wouldn't look total idiots, but in fact it makes them even more idiots :)

that myth started when i went into avp2 with invisible alien. me and few others know it.

however, there really is another way. it is done with that xp speedup tool. you go into 'safe' place (best to freefly out of the map), then you click + (speed up) and right after that you click - (speed down), so speed remains same, but this will cause you to jump out of the body, your physical body will remain where you did this trick, but you are able to kill others.
this trick usually causes this out of synch error, it happens because packets are not sent/recieved as they should be.
if you get lucky, you might do it without getting this error after few seconds, but this is not even close to my method.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:54 am

Huh, yesterday im all the day thinking about "Wireframes" stuff. If it can be see by whole server... Its not, perhaps, not, memory-editing. Well, ive tried lots of thing, even tried to edit impact FX to something special, failed. Packet-editing? Dont think what its related to it a bit...
Also invisible alien, i dont tried to do it, im going to try it today, but just few mind "how it may work": In video "Unique hacks demonstration" we can see invisible ones in PredVisions, AlienVision... "Aura" stays same, so its not "morphing" which dont work in AJL. May be changing model "pos" to like something -99999 so it can be under "floor"? Ah, if there was a very small hint from someone, that would be great :D (as i told, going to try somethings today)
Question to Sethioz(if its not "Top Secret"): How do you get original numbers(2-Knife, "Some barrel"-45 \Freefly-28 etc)? Ive looked for them in "Butes" files, and even in HEX of CShell,Objests.lto. Somewhere in source code?
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:33 am

Basic game hacking tutorial & Toolz for it < learn how to do unknown search.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby christianempire » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Ok sethioz,invisible alien is a hack not a glitch.

Hey Nooblet9000, do you play AJL mod? maybe we can join Russian Bears server together and make chaos with hacksXD

Let me know if you have new hacks, I am also looking for new hacks for this mod.
christianempire
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:28 pm

if you guys know specific hacks that either works or doesn't work with AJL mod, post them up.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:13 pm

christianempire wrote:Hey Nooblet9000, do you play AJL mod? maybe we can join Russian Bears server together and make chaos with hacksXD

There are a very smartass admin, known as BiosKiller. The main reason, why i cant join Russian Bears - admin doesnt bans IPs,he bans range of IPs(for example... 92.11.22.33 - if it banned u can still join as 92.11.22.32, but he bans 92.11.22.** thats means what evrybody with ip like 92.11.22.** cant join, but you also cant avoid IP ban by simple MAC adress changing. He forced me to use bunch of VPN services, about 34 ips(lol) so i cant join anymore xD And yeah, on ajlforums there are a topic "ALARM HELL NO CHEATERS SPOTTED ON AJL!!!!!!!!!11onone" everything in what thread - about me =P
if you guys know specific hacks that either works or doesn't work with AJL mod, post them up.

So, most part of working cheats in AJL ive posted in my first post, also there are still works speed-run-crouch hacks(as PinPoint noticed). ROWname dont work, but it crashes servers too,well you still can write messeages over all screen. "Respawn ivnisibility" dont work(you can see your heads invisivble like in resp, you cant do alot of stuff and you can be seen by ppl...lol), Weapons_Set changing fails too... I dont tried to use Aimbot or something, i don"t need it for nukes :D
Also, may be im talking shit, but i can mind one thing - when im playing on AJL and recorded kills packets (as Sethioz suggested me), ive noticed one interesting thing - you can send them even if you are out of server... But you most kill and record packets again after they changed class, or rejoined. And i dont sure, but i think you can record crash packets for every server and rape them remotely =)
Im noob so i dont know cool hack like wireframes and stuff, dont have even a small theory.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:07 pm

your theory about packets should be right.
i crashed servers myself like this, i recorded the 'crash' packet and kept sending them, however if you are using a hack that requires you to go into server and then crash, then it only works if you record whole joining session.
kill packet might work without recording join, so it means you could actually be out of server to kill, server would most likely just say "killed by blah"

i have one theory about ip ban too. find some udp proxy servers and enable them only for joining. as soon as you are in the server, disable proxy to prevent lag. it should not kick you out, because ip ban is not a kick ?! right ?
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Well... He bans via firewall becouse there arent any "user-friendly" ways to ban in AJL, like im Rommie, so its block any packets from specific ip. About lags, well im dealed with them then using VPN, becouse than u r exploding nukes-crashing server or flying in sky and dropping bombs with shouts "Kirov reporting" its not really matters. Also, never heared before about UDP proxies. You mean socks?
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:06 pm

then you can use proxy to crash, but what kind of a crahs you was talking about exactly ? maybe put it into members area if you dont want it to be public (in detail i mean).
i mean UDP not socks doh. socks is not even a packet type.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Nothing special, just simple changing ammo types to 9, ROWName(server crashing because its cant display 2 lines names), changing some "client-side"(hackable) stuff to "incorrect" numbers like -1... Its not uber unique and cool, just very easy ways to crash... Also on some servers works(...some as i told) working DOS crash - record packets of joining and about 1 minute of playing and resending them with maximum speed.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:43 pm

record packets of joining and about 1 minute of playing and resending them with maximum speed.

have you confirmed that server is down, not you ? because when i did that, it kind a overflooded my network (not sure what). i had to reboot both, pc and router sometimes in order to get connection back, but sometimes it just lagged and came back in 1 min or so.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Yes, because after i reconnected i can see others servers but can see flooded one, also my friend told me what he can see this server too, but it works only sometimes.
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:08 pm

If someone need, here HEX code for "Text Rules" for recording "shoot packets" - FA 4B 00 4C (i suppose it most works on every computer). Flamethrower doesnt work, flame grenades crashing (another one way to crash server. Its useful, for example, for AJL L.A.B. addon(its fixes ammo crash and ROWName crash(last...via simple removing "<name>" command) ). I dont sure about flares, may be you can make party :D
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:30 am

did you actually do it ? i mean was you able to kill somebody without actually "killing" ?
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby Ritterkreuzträger » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:38 am

Well, im tested it about month ago, yes its work (Also shoot packets and "kill" packets are different things i guess). Im not tested yet "remote kills" and "remote crash", going to do it today on LeCelticants server or something. A
Ritterkreuzträger
Allie
Allie

Postby Sethioz » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:14 pm

now you got me interested in it, mah. gonna make a test.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby christianempire » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:58 pm

You say that it is possible to kill someone in a server without joining it?, hmmm interesting...

It can be done with commview right?, Sethioz do you have tutorials of how to do this? I have seen you tutorial in youtube of how to use commview but I dont understand it, can you please help?

I have only used commview one time to get infinite ammo, at first it worked, but then when I tryed to get ammo faster, I resand all the packets that I received and my game got lagged so I need to know more about this program.

There is one guy in AJL that I would like to kill without joining.
christianempire
Newbie..
Newbie..

PreviousNext

Return to Game > Hacks / Cheats / Exploits / Trainers / Glitches / Bugs