PlanetSide 2 Hacks / Trainers / Cheats / Hacking

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

PlanetSide 2 Hacks / Trainers / Cheats / Hacking

Post by Sethioz »

Vision trainer now available HERE

I never took a look into this, because it was lagging like shit for me, it seems like they have fixed the lag issues. i used to have like 15fps or less in some places, but now i get lowest of 30 which is playable.

1. Vision Hack - - i will not publish them yet, i will release trainers instead
- I have figured out and mapped how vision modes work, well not every detail, but most of it. let me explain
- Vision on / off
- Glow color for vehicles / infantry
- Background color ( this is the vision color itself )
- Unique nightvision glowing outlines for grass and trees ( i have found on / off for this, but works only using nightvision, so im missing something)
- Glow / Highlight distance for objects (tanks, infantry..etc)
- Terrain highlight / visibility distance (this is general distance on how far ahead you see terrain, if this is 0 and glow is higher, then you only see objects on black screen)

I will not include details on how i did it, but for those who know how to use memory tools, it should be obvious based on the following:
- Vision on / off is 1 and 0 in 4 bytes (4 bytes is best to use, to eliminate false positives, however be aware that cheat engine doesn't find it sometimes)
- Everything else is in Float
- Glow for vehicles / infantry is in RGB style, over 3 addresses (like Red = 1 address ..etc)
- Background / terrain / world color is also RGB in same way
- Unique nightvision glow outlines is 1 and 0, but only has effect in nightvision mode, so you can turn it OFF in nightvision, but cant turn it on in other vision modes, however you can modify nightvision to look like thermal or any other vision)
- Distance for vision and glow is also float, i think tank's thermal and nightvision are same, but scoped weapon's thermal has shorter range

In fact there's also close range blackout (not sure what to call it), but i found it useless. in tanks value is 10 in float and using weapon's thermal its 0.

i think i will release a trainer sometime this week, where you can customize the colors on demand :)

2. Cloak / Stealth
- I found something that blinks the cloak for a second, but not sure about it, i crashed the game and couldnt bother again, but im sure its possible to cloak even vehicles.

3. Magrider Magboost
- i didn't think it's client sided, but well its hybrid
- 4 bytes
- 60 when full
do not try to freeze the value, it might cause a crash, instead set Shift (or whatever you use as boost) as hotkey to set value to 60, so each time you tap shift, it boosts, but not constant, even if you freeze the value, you don't get constant boost. so you have to tap shift really fast to go faster, works fine tho. it have saved my tank so many times in critical places. quite easy to get away or chase down those harrassers

4. Weapon Hacks
- I took a quick look into weapon stats today, they're very weird. I found damage values for weapon, but it doesn't seem to do any physical damage, however in the stats screen it showed like 3293929322 something, instead of 220 or whatever it was. So based on that, i found out that damage is in float and like 220 is around 3.74328423 something. very strange values, but from there i managed to see memory mapping of weapon stats, looks editable, but could not bother right now.
I think that visual and physical stats are seperate, one is just visual that shows the stats and then there is physical.
Looks like i have to do it manually, which takes quite some time, meaning that i have to write down each value out of like 100 and see which one crashes the game, if i change all at once, i get a crash, so obviously some of them are animations that crash the game.

I kind a like the game the way it is, but i wanna make something cool, like shooting rockets out of a rifle ..etc.
Reason why i even started hacking it, is because of those ESP faggots! they piss me the fuck off, whole clan/squad had ESP, fucking faggots faggoting with their dumb ESP ... in such game? really? i understand ESP in game's like DayZ or WarZ, but in such war game where you dont have to look hard to find enemy? CMON!
so yeah, now im taking some counter measures :) im sure a rapid-fire rocket launcher will fix them right up lol

NOTE - this is extremely odd, or well cheat engine have always been broken and idiotic, it just has some nice features that i like. it simply CANT find the values related to visions .. i know its there, but its not finding them. its float 0.203902423 something like that and it CANT find it. i tried using Tsearch and found them instantly. so no idea, but you been warned about it.
however it only applies to "exact" search, if you do changed, CE will find them ... and shows the value exactly as it is, just when you search for EXACT value it gives 0 results lol. idiotic

NOTE - do not try to nop or change instructions, i think they have a check. something got one of my accounts. banned ... however it might be because of chat too. i called some noobed kids idiots and retards, they were just standing around like morons and not doing shit .. just taking up space and letting others win and then some trolls started blowing up my vehicles so i ran them over few times. not sure what why i got banned, but surely it was not visions. I nopped some functions to know if something is client side or server side, might have been that.
see HERE to learn how to bypass the ban (does not unban current account, lets you play with new one)