Resident Evil 6 / RE6 / RE 6 - hacks and hacking

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Resident Evil 6 / RE6 / RE 6 - hacks and hacking

Post by Sethioz »

I haven't done much yet, but it looks very similar to RE5.
You can read Resident Evil 5 hacking article HERE

If you do not know how to hack games on basic level read Basic Game Hacking article

I'm quite sure i have found weapon stats, but not sure how re6 works. It has general skills that change reload, recoil ..etc, but not sure if it applies to each weapon seperately (each weapon has value) or its some general multiplier somewhere else.
However i did find the Remote Explosives state. State as if you are in plant mode or detonate mode. using that, i can plant as many explosives as i want, then i switch to detonate mode and blow them all up at once .. make a really loud and big boom :)

Video Demonstration of many explosives at once

1. Infinite ammo
2 bytes is best to use
just search for the value that it shows in inventory

Infinite ammo / Herbs / Grenades / Explosives Scripts here.
Enable both to have infinite ammo for any weapon with any character.
Also gives you infinite herbs (but not 1st aid sprays)

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,50)
label(returnhere)
label(exit)

newmem:
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop

exit:
jmp returnhere

"BH6.exe"+970107:
jmp newmem
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
"BH6.exe"+970107:
sub [ecx+eax*2+0A],dx

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,50)
label(returnhere)
label(exit)

newmem:
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop

exit:
jmp returnhere

"BH6.exe"+970110:
jmp newmem
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
"BH6.exe"+970110:
mov [ecx+eax*2+0A],dx
2. Explosive state
It's 1 and 0, can't remember which one is plant mode and which one is detonate (0 should be plant and 1 should be detonate)

I'll try to get stats working, then i release stats editor or something like that.

3. Skills
These skills seem to be broken ... i found location that equips skills, you can have 3 slots at a time.
so i equip them (i used 360 controller) and as soon as i touch keyboard/mouse, skills reset to slot 8...wtf?
i mean without any hacking, i just saw the changes in memory.
anyway, equipping works, but it's broken when using 360 + keyboard/mouse, it keeps resetting on its own (even if im out of skill menu)
Anyway, here are the values i have mapped so far:

Skill values in HEX
firearm lv3 = 03
mele lv3 = 06
eagle eye 38
rock steady lv2 = 31
piercing lv2 = 0E

you can search 4 bytes, they're seperated with 4 bytes.
assign one of those as skill 1 (not slot 1 - 8) but each skillset (1 - 8) has 3 slots, you can enable 3 skills at a time.
first skill should be one of those, then in another skillset, put something else as skill slot 1.
go into game, search for enabled skill, equip another skillset, search for the other skill that is in slot 1 in that set.
confusing, but if you're not an idiot you will understand.
Based on this, i assume that firearm lv1 is 01 ..and so on.

I tested on sniper "eagle eye", when i froze that skill, sniper always had 3 zoom levels (normally it has 2). ..apart from keyboard/mouse resetting it beyond freezing lol.
Maybe keyboard/mouse has another location for skills, which makes absolutely NO sense, but uhm ...no idea.