Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 (NFS MW) - hacks and hacking

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 (NFS MW) - hacks and hacking

Post by Sethioz »

First i must say, extremely lame game. This should be named Arcade Burnout, not NFS. it's nearly identical to Burnout Paradise City (smashing billboards is same), except this one is far worse. Cars handle like some drunk monkeys, can't make small adjustments, because its so unresponsive and there's so little to do. Also most of the map is ripped from burnout paradise city + other NFS parts. Worst NFS ever and its SUPER easy, made from complete DROOLING RETARDS
all this means that i won't be making much hacks for this game at all, unless there are lot of requests.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you do not know how to hack games on basic level, start here > Basic Game Hacking
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Unlimited Nitros
- Video Demonstration
- Trainer

100 in float when full
- note that if you freeze it while having the super nitros shot enabled, nitros will be turned on at all times and only way to turn off is unfreeze.

2. Color Hack
- Video Demonstration
- Trainer

i did unknown search, values are very strange
but if you use float type, values should stay between 0 and 1
do range from 0 to 1, then drive thru paint/repair shop and search changed

3. Vehicle Change
- Video Demonstration of 4 Police Vehicles
Ford Crown Victoria
Dodge Charger SRT8
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
Ford Explorer (i think)

- Video Demonstration of SWAT Van (coming soon)
Yes, SWAT Van is fully driveable and nearly indestructible.

I also noticed that when i change from vehicle to police vehicle, then performance parts will transfer, so i had SWAT Van with reinforcements and nothing could destroy it, i even fell out of playable area and got stuck there, where normal car would have crashed, however SWAT Van is quite slow, most i got out of it was 165km/h with Nitros.

I'm not sure if i'll release this, but it's fairly easy, vehicle values are literally "under your nose", which me and 7Ds missed at first.
However i will release a trainer soon, so you can drive any Police vehicle.

Traffic vehicles unfortunetly does not seem to work. When i changed to traffic car, my car just disappeared (not invisible car, but just no car at all, could not drive or move, view worked, easydrive..etc worked, but when tried to load another car, game did not load anymore).
There might be some kind of a trick to get them to work, but i doubt.

I will check into Mass Driver, TurboBoost and Color change. I'm quite bored of it already, so probably within week i will be done with this game.