Far Cry 3 (FC3) - hacks, hacking and trainers

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Far Cry 3 (FC3) - hacks, hacking and trainers

Post by Sethioz »

I finished game like 2 days ago and now i decided to make some hacks for it.
So far i have released one trainer that has the following:

Features:
- Infinite Health
- Unlimited ammo with reload
- Unlimited ammo without reload (in clip ammo)
- Unlock all weapon slots at any time in game without crafting weapon pouche
- Rucksack / Backpack size to 10000
- Unlimited Grenades, Molotovs, C4 and Mines
- Add experience points
- Unlimited Money / Credits
- Unlimited Skill Points
- Unlimited Syringes
- Allow planting more than 3 C4 at a time (by default, game only allows you to plant 3 C4s at a time)

This trainer can be optained HERE

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

If you do not know how to hack games on basic level, read Basic Game Hacking article.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
So yes, all that can easily be found by just searching for the values.
NOTE - you will always end up with 2 - 5 different addresses, for like ammo, rucksack size, money ..etc, but only 1 address is what you need. So test and see which one changes. Another thing to look out for, is that when you change one of these, your counter goes up instantly, but it is wrong address. Whenever you shoot, it goes back to where it was. You need the one that doesn't instantly change, but changes after you shoot or reload. so test and see which one works.

Here are more interesting things. I started doing research on how game maps the stuff, i want my awesome rapid fire weapons, but i think it is animation based aswell as stats.
so far i have found the following:

1. Hold animation
20 - desert eagle
24 - vector
37 - spas 12
39 - custom 50.cal sniper

2. Spread or something similar
2 - desert eagle
6 - vector
5 - spas 12
0 - custom 50.cal sniper

3. Ammo counter type
0 - pistol
1 - shotgun
2 - SMG
3 - sniper

it's annoying, because game crashes whenever you insert "invalid" value and FC3 takes long to start up. i'm getting annoyed with it fast.

UPDATE:
I've done unknown search for weapons, stats must be static. didn't find anything useful really. there are about 100-150 addresses that change when you switch weapon, but trying them all is annoying, one false thing and crash.
they look long values, so not sure if they do anything.

I did find weapon sound + firing animation. i changed the sound effect and firing effect on Vector with silencer, but as result, it didn't fire a single shot. i might be close to a "barrel hack"

I wanna try and find weapon stats in store, so i can change them in there, but there is nothing to search, they must be static. just have to "guess" the location. I keep this topic up to date as i try new stuff out.