Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City (RE RC/ORC) - hacks

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City (RE RC/ORC) - hacks

Post by Sethioz »

I have taken a quick look into it. seems similar to RE4 and RE5.
it has anti-debug protection (no known bypass yet, olly might work. i only tested with CE)

* VIdeo Demonstration of messing with abilities. Giving cloak to zombies and others. Same with Mimicry

1. XP - Experience
- search for what it is
- use up some XP or gain some
- filter
- just change to whatever you want

2. Unlimited ammo
- this has a protection on it, however i found a way to manipulate it. not sure if i reveal it tho. just saying, it's possible.

3. Custom Camouflage / Cloak
- this is most interesting so far. i found a 100% invisible cloak and it is unlimited.
- to enable, you have to shoot and to disable, you have to press the cloak power.
- This is something i do not wish to reveal yet. i don't want noobs stealing my stuff again. i will release a trainer tho.

4. Visions (found by Magical Silence)
- you can change between 3 visions, heat, zombie and sonar.
- this we will keep as secret too for now.

5. Mimicry
- this seems very interesting. it is almost same as camouflage, it seems like that camouflage is just costume / model.
- i have found that each model has specific ID and most likely i can transform into anything i want. Need to take deeper look in this.
duration and recharge work fine for any power.

This game has lot of protections built in it, probably checked by xlive, however it is still possible to manipulate the game. It is not possible to change the power timer directly, however it is possible to manipulate the powers to enable them without using the timer at all.
I'm just keeping this topic up to date to let you people know what i have found. there are experimental hacks i won't list before i'm sure how they work.

Some trainers are already out and they can be found HERE

UPDATE:
I have mapped power stats. For camouflage i have found the following for now:
- Active / Inactive
- Type of power (in case of visions, like heat, sonar ..etc)
- Effect (when cloaked, this changes to shimmering cloak or 100% invisible, in visions it can stop the shimmering and make it "clear vision")
- Recharge Time - just as it says, can set it to very low value so as soon as you disable power, it is charged up.
- Duration - do i need to explain ?

I will release a Vector specific trainer soon. maybe in future i can map powers to other characters too.

UPDATE:
lol this is funny stuff, i found a way to morph other game characters with mimicry. I morphed Hunk into enemy goon.
Then i morphed Beltway into some soldier too. I wanted to morph weapon into person, but then values messed up.
i will keep testing, this seems very interesting.

I just tested on camouflage, i can cloak any character visible on map / level + myself, however can't keep two other characters cloaked.
Yes i can cloak enemys too.