Mortal Online hacking discussion and hacks

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !

Mortal Online hacking discussion and hacks

Postby jonathanml » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Hello,

It would be awesome for a lot of us (who use damncheaters.com but they stopped supporting it a while back and went strictly FPS) if you could hack this game. It is not all that hard at all to exploit this game, and the hacks (if I knew how to hack any game im sure id be able to hack this game, but I dunno how to hack at all, just simple exploit stuff) cant be that hard as there have been many but the people who supported them simply moved on to newer games.

What I know how to do in this game is as follows... using Cheat Engine the speedhack works perfectly, the game is so badly programmed that unlike other mmo's where you use speedhack and yes your client speeds up but the server side effects remain the same... this game simply enabling the speedhack on CE allows you to run up to times 20 speed (with the only thing that gets effected server side is on other peoples screen you move for a few feet then teleport, used dual box to find out these effects) and wherever you are on your screen is where you are ingame (I logged out then back in at the same exact spot). Your attack speed is also increased tremendously, with X20 enabled you swing as fast as you can click, great for killing mobs (which you can also hit and run easy harder ones) and afk people. There was also an ability as of a few days ago where on CE you could search your name, then change the value of it to a house owners name and you could change the friends and house ownership. I seen this on a video posted 5 days ago, I tried it and it allowed me to bring up the house friends, and change ownership tabs (which you shouldnt be able to do either). but then when i tried anything else it gave me a you are not the owner message, maybe I just did something wrong here? (even figuring out how to do this properly would be outstanding!).

The hacks that were supported were the following:

speedhack
teleport hack (so you could move even when encumbered)
wall hack
fly hack
GM abilities hack (allowing you to manipulate GM command windows)
ESP
Perfect Aim
Kill everything (this was one that pretty when you attacked, it put you inside of whatever it was you were attacking, making it impossible for the mob/person to hit you but allowed you to always hit them).

There also have been numerous dupe's. The latest I have known to be fixed is a mail dupe but there seems to always be a new one.

Thanks for ANY help!
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Re: Mortal Online

Postby jonathanml » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Oh yea, and there is no known anti cheat. When I used cheats about a year ago I didnt get caught for about a week of using them, and it was by a GM as I was flying around the map exploring, so being dumb. I have tried using WPE to use packets to hack... but I didnt get any packets to populate. (I first ran MO/WPE as admin, then I used PermEdit to grant permissions, I targeted MO via WPE and played the game for a little and not one packet generated. I did however get packets to generate for RODE and Forsaken World).

This game has a reputation for poor programming and constant bugs/dupes.
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:52 pm

> title says nothing to the reader. just a game name, but what is the topic about ? is it game discussion ? hacking ? modding ? stolen account ? ...etc. specifiy what the topic is about in title next time.

> have you read this ?
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=367

i don't deal with MMOs myself, however someone else here might check into it.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby jonathanml » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Yea I read it, I messaged Magical as well
To be more specific, its great information (your post in the link), and the Cheat Engine (memory editing) of Mortal Online has been successful for me so far, but packet wise I cant get any to show. I am very new at hacking, but how bad MO programing is I think its a good place for me to start learning
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:38 am

MMOs are generally same, this is why i haven't made topics seperate for MMOs. if you want to discuss Mortal Online hacking, then make a new topic in game hacking. named like "Mortal Online hacking"
no point of moving this topci, this is still more like a request than discussing hacks.

i suggest you read my wiki. i have lot of tutorials on how to use packet editors and memory tools.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby MagicalSilence » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:19 pm

I took a look at their website , i guess it might be worth taking a look with a blind eye. il put it on dl
MagicalSilence

Postby jonathanml » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:04 pm

That would be awesome if you get some hacks for it! Ill keep checking in to see if you post any progress. Ill let you know if I some how stumble across some hacks in my ongoing attempts.
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby jonathanml » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:11 am

I guess this should have been made a hacking help thread instead since I have finally made some progress... for being new to hacking this was not all that difficult for this game at least.

The only thing is, I have tweaked something that deals with knockback. When I jump gravity still is in effect, but when I get knocked back I go flying threw the air. Least this shows its possible using CE to fly
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Shoyruken » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:25 am

I have been messing with this on Tsearch, i have searched the 4Bit's for both Health and Stamina, i can freeze the code which in turn, makes neither of these reduce according to the character panel, but the health bar and stamina bar do deduct. This from a NEWBIE HACKER stand point, tells me its client side. I can die and can run out of stamina. BUT as a GOOD sideeffect, i have managed to break the agro code somehow, which i am currently trying to pinpoint. Monsters do not attack me, i just walked naked into the Risar dungeoun without a sweat. I will continue my research and let you know, Sethioz's tutorials help alot, but i am still very lost when it comes to search for stamina regeneration, speed, etc.
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Shoyruken » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:32 am

Turns out, cutting agro was an exploit, if in a house thats not your own, log out, log back in, no agro anymore.
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Shoyruken » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:56 am

Man I am so lost now lol, i can mess with the stamina and health and mana pools according to the character panel, but I cant stop the bars from being effected, which seem to be the real importance. So ima bail on that. Been working on speed and weapon speed, but i cant find ANY code involving them...confused as fuck right now.
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby jonathanml » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:06 am

Stamina has to be client side at least, this is do to the fact that when you enable speed mode and use stamina it degenerates at however fast your speed hack is set to, and it regenerates that fast as well. Right now I am currently trying to figure out how to fly hack, which seems like I am getting closer. Also trying to see if fall damage is client side, sorta how it was explained in these forums that AVP was
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Shoyruken » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:16 am

The HEX Editor is almost impossible to read even the text it picks up, i see simple things such as AttackspeedR and ArmorlegL and stuff, but their are no numbers to edit, i think im missing knowledge on something, like where i should be looking to find the values that need to be changed.
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby jonathanml » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:21 am

I have not messed with it much, but I would think the number to try and find on those would be... to use whatever it is you want to find the number on, lower the results to as absolutely low as you can... then open the assembler and look for movements in the HEX when you use the item (like hitting someone). and where it moves would likely have some impact on the item (if its client side)
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby MagicalSilence » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:58 am

in Hex editor try changing type you can change in what form it shows you the Data you and set float and you will instead see Float values there like 123203232 100.0 i used this method for mass effect 3 shields etc
since Most Health,Stamina,Speed sometimes are in float. and are fucked up visually in 4byte view. this is already going into Mortal Online Hacking So lets Continue it there.
MagicalSilence

Postby jonathanml » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:43 am

(are you saying you want me to make another topic in hacking for mo? if so I will, just didnt want to flood the forums). Just woke about and about to try the float method for some things. But I am curious, how do you do things like ESP, radar, terrain hack, aim bot, teleport, attacking inside of an enemy and things like that? Can you still do HEX editing for things like those?
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Shoyruken » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Where is this other thread? i can't find it. But by the way, the cheat engine's Enable Speedhack works easily enough, problem being that it doesn't really do waht youd think it does, just kind of puts the game in hyper drive, but you can be hit etc. but covering ground wise, its magnificent.
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby jonathanml » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:06 pm

You can be hit but its a lot harder, if you dual box and watch what happens on screen when you move that fast you will get a better understanding. What you do on server side is pretty much move as fast as possible by server mechanics, then when you are far away from where the server has last seen you, you teleport to the new location of where it has seen you. which is why its not a good idea to use around people, as you will be teleporting around there screen after moving a few feet
jonathanml
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby MagicalSilence » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:18 pm

It's just recommendation :) but i cant give a shit today its still a request so far.

CE Speed hack function is Only good for Testing What is Client side / Server Side
Teleport hack = Co-ordinates 1 byte should work i think-
In some games there is command line to get your co-ordinates and fps on the screen
If its client side then yes, terrain hack? u mean u get negative effect / positive effect buff / on certain terrain if so then Maybe.. Changed/ has not changed etc using unknown search and playing around with stuff that changes in certain areas / or after certain functions.
MagicalSilence

Postby Shoyruken » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:30 am

Ya i got 3 trials banned today messing with the CE, honestly i cannot find anything in this game to change, i have been able to change the durability on weapons but im not sure if it actually keeps effect, because when i unfreeze the script they go back to normal durability, otherwise its hard to tell dmg wise if the durability is effected.
I am just a basic hacker, i have read up on tutorials about aimbots and teleports and co-ordinates sound like a pain in the dick for me atm lol, i cant even find the damn stamina worth hacking which is supposedly one of the most popular of hacks in this game.
Shoyruken
Newbie..
Newbie..

Next

Return to Game > Hacks / Cheats / Exploits / Trainers / Glitches / Bugs