Deus Ex Human Revolution - hacks & hacking - hp, energy .etc

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Deus Ex Human Revolution - hacks & hacking - hp, energy .etc

Post by Sethioz »

If you do not have basic knowledge on how to hack games on basic level, then read this article before moving on
*Basic Game Hacking

1. Health - float search type
- it is what it shows on screen
- if you have 100 health, search for range 99 - 101 (just to be sure, float doesn't always show)
- now lose some health, pause game (lets say you have 50 left
- filter for 49 - 51

shouldn't take more than 2 filterings. there should be 2 addresses, test which one is correct.
now from there, you can use "cheat engine" and make "pointer scan", leave other options same and change level to 3.
later filter the scan results and you have yourself permanent pointer that changes health, then make hotkey and you have yourself "homemade" trainer.

2. Energy - float search type
- 1 bar = 30 (float)
exact search can only be done if you have 1 bar of energy or 2 bars of energy and its 100% full bar, then you can search for 30 (1 bar) or 60 (2 bars).
ofcourse it will work with 3, 4 and 5 bars too.

3. experience - 4 bytes search
- same easy thing, search for whatever you have
NOTE - changing your exp points to something high, will NOT make you level up instantly ! you still have to finish the current "level" you are on, then next time you level up, all those points you added will be added and converted into praxis points. so in other words, if you change it to like 999999, then your praxis points wont increase before you level up once, then all of them will be added at once.

4. praxis points - 1 byte search (recommended)
- search for what it is and filter.
- change to whatever you want, go to inventory, exit inventory, enter inventory and you see the added points.

5. advanced inventory hacks:

* change items to anything
- this is tricky, but as usual, i have done it once again !
- fine yourself base item, i suggest use ammo box
- lets say you have 23 pistol bullets left, search for 23 (1 or 2 bytes search only)
- now use some ammo (lets say you have 19 left)
- filter for it
- now once you have found address of pistol ammo box (not total ammo, just ONE box)
- open that memory area and there you go.
- now you have to go back few bytes in order to find the item ID
Here's example for pistol ammo:

Code: Select all

D9 05 00 00 00 00 07 08
where "D9 05" is the ID of item and "07 08" is the ammo you was searching for. count down from that position and you find the item ID.
i have not listed many atm, but here's the list for item IDs that i have so far:
  • 13 2E - stun gun darts
    D8 05 - pistol
    D9 05 - pistol ammo
    A7 71 - double barrel shotgun
    A8 71 - sniper silenced
    0A 26 - boost bar box
    D5 6F - damage upgrade
* moving items out of inventory / moving items on top of eachother
exactly same as changing items, the bytes you want to change are following:

Code: Select all

D9 05 00 00 00 00 07 08 09 0A 0B 0C 0D 0F
where "09" represents the left/right position in inventory and "0D" is up/down position.
using this, i was able to move items into expansion space (when you haven't bought the augmentation upgrade for it), i was able to move items on top of eachother and i was also able to move items out of the inventory grid or even completely out of inventory screen, so they disappeared out of screen, while still keeping the item. basically using that method, you can have infinite inventory space if you move each item out, like weapons. first map them, then move them out of your way.
NOTE - Position "00" "00" is left upper corner, this is where count begins from.
NOTE2 - position must be calculated in HEX. if you want square 11 from left, then value is NOT 11, in hex it would be 0B

* amount of items
once again, exactly same as first one. you simply change the amount byte as explained in "change items to anything"
once you find the base item (some ammo box), then look for other items nearby, try changing the amount to something else and see what changes in game.
i changed amount of weapons and weapon upgrades to anything i wanted. i had 200 damage upgrades in room of one :)

There's lot to do in this game, most likely it is possible to upgrade weapons beyond their capabilites and a lot more. getting hidde items and so on and on. i don't feel like writing proper tutorial for this, instead you should read the following topics to better understand how its done. Deus Ex has almost same memory mapping system as the other games (linked below)

* Resident Evil 4 hacking
* Resident Evil 5 hacking
* Aliens vs Predator 2010 hacking and exploits > for weapon hacks, see "weapon customizing" under avp2010.

There have been few other games where i have done this kind of hack before, but these 3 are best examples if you want to understand how i did that in Deus Ex.
so far Deus Ex and Resident Evil 5 work pretty much the same. this is also the reason why i have not included full tutorial yet.