Cabal Helix - Packet Editing/Packet Injection

get your superiourity here ! be an offline or online GOD of the game. infinite ammo, unlimited nitro, turbo boost, god mode, you name it !
MMOHUT
Newbie..
Newbie..

Cabal Helix - Packet Editing/Packet Injection

Post by MMOHUT »

Hello Again!

I'm sorry about the last thread that I've made, I forgot to edit the thread's title it was suppose to be "[Question]Cabal Helix - How to dupe alz/gold" and I'm sorry if I were to ask again, I've already used the search function and I've find 9 matches regarding about Cabal Online and I think my question hasn't been answered yet and so does their questions either, so I'm here to ask again and hoping this would be the correct formatting about the threads title and other stuff.

Once again this game is an MMO and it's a private server and it's using an "ANTI-CHEAT SYSTEM" Called "XTRAP" it was more than like GG or GameGuard but not as good as GG. I've already had a bypasser(private) and I already know how to dupe accessories only e.g rings, earrings, bracelets using UCE but the amulet cannot be dupe because you will get dc'ed all the time other than that such as alz/gold coins and other items were useless to try to dupe them because it will result in disconnection and it cannot really be duped using UCE.

So, one of this senior member(who've already gained alot of reputation due to his works and contribution to the forum and so obviously he had alot of experience)managed to tell me that you can make alz in private servers by the use of "Packet Injection" and he didn't really told me the full details of what tools to use, how to and whatnot...he just told me that you can and it's really possible, so I asked him if he had a tutorial about it posted somewhere in the forum and he said that he didn't make any for FREE unless you were a VIP.

Anyways, since he already spit some information(obviously I don't now what question to ask) I would like to know what tool to use and how to, since I'm really new to this kinda of stuff. I'm gonna try to read some of the tutorials here and see if I can gain any more information, until then I would still be needing some answers and expertise about this one.

That would be all for now, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

MMOHUT
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Re: Cabal Helix - Packet Editing/Packet Injection

Post by Sethioz »

first of, are you 100% sure its possible what you asking ? because i have seen thousands of so called "famous hackers" who only speculate and say "oh blah blah i wont do it in public" but actually they have nothing, just bragging with something they never did.

if you're still sure, then first post few details:

is it free game ? (i know i could google, but there are other things to be asked so i read answeres from here instead)
how did you bypass the protection system ? what UCE did you use ?
what about packet editors, have you got any of them working ? like WPE or RPE ? or how about commview ?

any relavant info might help. apart from that, which wont really help, but once you DO find the right packet to modify and if you modify it properly so you finally get desired effect, then you can use "proxocket" to make permanent filter (i used that on flashchat to get permanent mod / admin rights in every flashchat i entered).
im not into MMOs myself, but i do know the concept behind MMOs and what might work.
MMOHUT
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by MMOHUT »

I'm not really sure about it since I haven't tried it. I know most of the hackers are all blattering saying that they can't do it in public because that hack might get patched or something, they make you pay for it in which there is no legitimacy or proof of it that really works, that is how or why they made other newbies out there thinking with confusions and asking if that really works, etc!

I haven't tried using WPE or any packet injectors or editors, to tell you the truth its kinda beyond the nature of playing MMO's, but since I'm always get beaten by those so called hackers I've tried to learn something and that is only about duping items, the rest I think is just a myth(for us who have not seen the actual thing). Anyways, the guys said that it was possible for it to packet inject using "802.11 Packet Injection"(which I don't have any idea at all) but before that you need to find the "XOR Keys" for decrypting
the packets then saving the packets and getting a hex editor and then study the packets by dropping some alz/gold and save the sent packets and see which one is the alz packet then inject(the amount of alz you needed)then sent again back to the server, he didn't explain the rest and that is kinda bull. I even tried to let him explain some more but he refuses so I gave up.

I've gained my bypasser through following a tutorial and with some help, Cabal H. is a FREE MMO private server which uses an anti cheat system as I've mentioned before, I don't know anything about the rest for I'm no hacker myself, I'm just a small time player trying to find something or learning something perhaps for both beating asses and gaining something for myself by learning. Most of the hack forums that I've been into, creating thread for hours, seeking the truth and it always ended up in either a spam thread, some people replied to it just to increase their post counts for what purpose?

Anyways, enough of the crap...I've given some info or nothing at all regarding to this game and some basic info on how to hack it. All I need is someone that might test it, why should someone would like to test it for me? BECAUSE, first of all I don't have any expertise on so called HOW TO and I don't even know where to start, what other tools, if you were a newbie you wouldn't really know and people start saying..."You better give up" and that is another biggest bull ever.

Anyways, that would be all. Thank you for reading and responses.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

going offtopic bit, try not to post useless things, like tht u have no experience and he is that or who is who ..etc. just stick to the facts. it is enought to say that packets are encrypted and its needed to find XOR key first to decrypt and tool names or whtever they said exactly, less blabbering, more facts / details.

anyway, it sounds about right, however i havent tried this before tho, so cant really give any details on how to decrypt traffic.
you need on the fly decryptor for that, such as wireshark. as far as i know, commview cant decrypt traffic on the fly.

however one thing that made me think this guy is idiot, is "802.11 Packet Injection". 802.11 is frequancy of wireless internet, which pretty much means he is idiot if he says that you can hack a game with it. all you can do with such tool, is hack into wireless networks.
i dont see how this tool can be used to hack games at all. in theory, you can intercept a wireless packet from another pc and change it, but like whats the point, if you can do it locally.
i can speculate and say that its to bypass game's security if you do it from other pc, but you cant really intercept a packet, only inject new ones. in theory it works, but you would have to crack wireless key first, then decrypt game packets. sounds very stupid idea.
+ if you wanna do it from other pc, all you gotta do is use proxy blah.
MMOHUT
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by MMOHUT »

Looks like I'm losing hope here...anyways, I'mma find some info with sense next time. Right now, I've got no idea.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Post by Sethioz »

as i said im not into MMOs. i know how concept of MMO works and what tools can be used to hack it (not all). it means most likely im not going to get the game to test, i can just point out some tools and details on how to approach MMOs.
MagicalSilence is into MMOs kinda, if you manage to catch his attention, he might check into it.

xentax forum might be useful with decrypting (if they manage to help with it, post solution here too)
MMOHUT
Newbie..
Newbie..

Post by MMOHUT »

Okay, I'mma try your suggestion...seriously I'm trying my best here to learn. Really appreciating your help. :)

Thank you.