Bsod's only when playing games- Finally Solved

Detailed explainations of errors/bugs. cause and fix (if any). also support for your problems here.
KEN
Special
Special

Bsod's only when playing games- Finally Solved

Post by KEN »

On Ati- Atiduag.dll
On Nvidia- nv4disp.dll (Not sure if this file is the one but its some dll)

Just a history before,this problem had been cursing people from long ago.I myself was dealing with it for several months.Countless nights spend on forums to find solution,but no luck.Its now solved,read full topic and u will understand it nicely.Things that "WILL" come to your mind:

1> Audio driver problem
No.People think that atiduag is some audio related and that nvidia file too,but to tell u the truth this file is related to "Adaptive Antialiasing" i.e."Transparent Antialiasing"-antialiasing of transparent tectures.

2> video card
Spent countless searches on forums saying update your drivers bla bla replace the atiduag.dll and shit still dont fix.I updated and all but guess wat ? ofc not fixed anything.

Just to be short:
3> Not the ram
4> Not the psu
5> Not overheating

Then i found something interesting

I downloaded many dump files of many users and compared to mine and i found this thing in common:

All of the checks I studied will mentioned these drivers:

Always AEC.SYS, DMusic.SYS, CDAUDIO.SYS, SFLOPPY.SYS, SPLITTER.SYS, DRMKAUDIO.SYS, KMIXER.SYS,WIN32K.SYS.

Conclusion
Whose fault is it? yes its microsoft.The fucking Microshit making shit and who gets blamed? Graphic card companies and Psu companies and Ram companies.
Dont believe me?
I was 99% sure its microsoft's problem but i did a further search and see wat i found: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/816047

there it says "This problem occurs if the Win32k.sys Windows file conflicts with a device driver that is installed on your computer."
Yeah right,that microshit win32k.sys is conflicting with our video drivers causing BSOD :)

Solution
If u want u can install a fresh copy of window "but" i DID NOT go with this.I did further steps on same windows.
I uninstalled video card drivers and sound drivers then i installed the fix from microsoft.Then installed the video card and sound card drivers but only display drivers,not the CCC.And now 2 weeks and no BSOD :)
Also important thing is DONT install CCC(catalyst control centre)
when i installed it,i got pc restarting on games without bsod,when i removed it,no restarts.Also this CCC eats alot of memory.I like to stay away from this.
DONT think registry cleaners will do some magic and BSOD will be gone for good.Many wesites sell those cleaners saying it will solve all bsod errors,but if u wanna waste cash on useless shit then buy them.All u need for clean pc is nothing more than ccleaner and registry mechanic.Thats all.
Sorry for long post, but people having this problem,u will b free at last from this BSOD horror.Good luck.