BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) all errors guaranteed fix

Detailed explainations of errors/bugs. cause and fix (if any). also support for your problems here.
KEN
Special
Special

BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) all errors guaranteed fix

Post by KEN »

Rosesareredthisismypc.jpg
Rosesareredthisismypc.jpg (75.78 KiB) Viewed 4304 times
ok i m writing all this in detail over here...........its NOT a copy and paste :)......from last 4 months i m struggling with this and after a lot and i mean a lot of research i found fix to it and also its causes.....so without wasting much time here i m starting......things which u will think caused the problem:

1>Ram= can b try replacing it and/or trying it out in other system and see if it works and also if u hav more than 1 ram stick check both sticks 1 by 1 to see if there is a problem with one certain stick....also there is possibility that ram slot is damaged so if one certain ram seems to show fault then try it in other slots too.....

2>MotherBoard= can b as regarding its ram slots and also other slots connecting hard disk and other devices.

3>Hard disk= oh so u got blue screen error and tried to format windows and get to know that your window partition(c: in my case) is detected is unknown while other partitions r detected as NTFS or any other????
well this makes u think that your hard disk is damaged but this is not the case :) dont believe me then ok delete the partition and then it will easily get detected as ntfs later but after few hours or days it will b back with bsod so this is jsut something else.

4>Overheating= not at all.....forget about this

So now things about wat less people thought........
1st is update your video card drivers....most cases and the most cases hav this issue with ati less hav with nvidia but still it can help.....then is the audio drivers.....and the MOST IMPORTANT thing download "registry easy" it seems that it helped me with 90% of bsod errors the 1's it did not helped i will tell there solution now......

one was " Unmountable_Boot_Volume_Blue "
well i hav to say that this is 1 of the most annoying message and also its easies to fix :D

First, the unmountable boot volume error you are currently seeing is cause by your file system being damage or not being found. This also includes your input/output systems are configured to force the faster UDMA modes. Also, if you have a standard 40-wire connector cable, you may need to upgrade to a 80-wire, 40-pin cable.

How To Fix This?

The first solutons is to replace the 40-wire cable with the 80-wire cable. This should fix your problem fast and get you back up and running. It it is not, then you need to....
insert your window's disc and start recovery console(well every1 knows how to do that but if some1 dont know then use google for it)
when in recovery console u will need 2 commands:
1st is chkdsk /r
2nd is fixboot

and this should solve your problem......

The second problem that registry easy was not able to solve was:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

this is something to do setting with windows.....if u cant even starup windows then use above process of recovery console to get into windows and then start>right click on my computer> properties > advanced > under performance "settings" > then again advanced > then under virtual memory click change and set it to "system managed size" this should solve your problem......
and oh u need key for registry easy?
i cant tell u but i can tell u where to get it from :)

http://www.serials.be/serial_number/Reg ... _30546.htm

Good Luck.....
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Re: BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) all errors guaranteed fix

Post by Sethioz »

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA is definetly only software based, ive had many times in xp, when i customized it. torrent programs also cauased it. i changed half open connection limit to 200 or more and it worked.
KEN
Special
Special

Re: BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) all errors guaranteed fix

Post by KEN »

yes it is software based....first i thought all r linked with some hardware fault but many of them r problem with registry and few other r causes of messing around with windows....in my case when i upgraded my ram then i messed up with page file settings and also few registry then got that shit bsod.....but for now every blue screen error is fixed for me.