How to make and send keylogger to a pc

Researching, Proof of Concepts, Hacking, Console Modding and Hacking and more. No game hacking / modding here.
KEN
Special
Special

How to make and send keylogger to a pc

Post by KEN »

Sort of tutorial and request both.Cant bother much but just wanted to send a keylogger to someone.I know how to make it and send it but i just dont hav any test machine/virtual pc to do it & i dont want this on my pc.So anyone with virtual pc or anything want to help? the person whom the keylogger is to b sent is a noob who dont hav a antivirus at all.Someone willing to help and dont know how to,here is tutorial,and remember u can use it for yourself too obviously :)

get the Adramax keylogger and find a serial,easily available.
se your serial/crack to unlock the full version. Congratulations, you are now ready to make your first deployment package.

~NOTE~

If u interested in attaching a keylogger for an already existed file, move on and just place it on ur desktop.

~NOTE~

Again, right click the icon at the bottom-right.

Click "Remote Installation".

Click next.

Further if ur interested in attaching ur keylogger for an already existing file, click the box which says that "Append keyloggers engine "

If u tic it, click Browsee, and select da file.

If ur not yet satisfied t,move down. Da installations folder on the target- computer needs to remain Windows System Folder for added security, so leave it be

U can add an additional component which u like i leave it mine as "log viewer" as i want to grab are da p/w's for gamez

From this point, click next.

Now, this part is self explanatory. I tick all of the boxes, as to hide it from everything visible, otherwise they can just see it and be like "Wtf", uninstall, etc.

Can't have that, now can we?

Click next.

For Security, do what you want. I leave all of it as-is and click next again.

Now, untick the "Check for updates" box, else it will check for updates on their computer and they will know that they are bugged.

Click next.

Tick the "Start in hidden mode" box, and leave the "Run on windows startup" as-is.

You may pick a date to self destruct, if you like. Sounds noisy, right? It simply removes itself on selected date. If not, leave it alone, and it will never self destruct.

Click next.

Tick the "Send logs every.." box, and choose how frequently you would like to recieve information that has been sent.

Select 'FTP' and de-select everything else as a delivery method.

You may choose what you want to see. I have taken " screenshots". as it cause lagging .

You Leav dat 'log format' alonee.

U can choosee 2 send logs if it is exceeding to a certain size, or if ur interested in send no matter wat, untic the box, wat i have done.

Continue on! (next.)

Now the fun part. -_-.

Head on over to:

http://phpnet.us/

Make an account, etc etc.

Save your FTP Account name and password. You'll need it in a moment.

This site will be the site that holds all information recieved by the keylogger.

When you're done, scroll down a bit.

Under "FTP Accounts", click "File Manager".

Near the top, click the "New Dir" button, and create a directory by any name you want. My favorite is "lolbeans".

Now, hold that thought. Bring the keylogger back.

In Ftp Host, put in:

ftp.phpnet.us

In "Remote Folder", put in the new directory's name you made. So, in this scenario, "lolbeans" without the "'s.

Fill in your Username and Password.

I left dat "Passive Mode checked" as I'm not aware of what it does, rofl. :[

you can leave dat port also alone . It's default.

You have to be sure that everything till now is correctly done by u , click it on test. It should tell you it all went through. And to double check, you can refresh your open window. Click your "lolbeans" directory and there should be a test file in it.

Click next, if you're still alive.

Tick anything and everything you want.

Next.

If you selected screenshots to be enabled, pick how you want them delivered. Click next. If not, ignore this step.

Browse the page wer u want to place da keylogger. u have a plus point of changing the icon, which is nifty. If u want to apologies to ur friend, u can change & make ur own icon just goto notepad and name it as "Apology", dats it u r done with it
Next.

This screen will go over with you everything that you have chosen. Make sure it's all correct.

Click Finish.

Now, if you appended the keylogger to something, you're going to need to put the "install" (feel free to rename it so it's not so obvious) and appended file into a .zip or .rar file.

If not, you have the simple "Install" on your desktop. Also, feel free to rename it to something like "Apology" or "OMFGFunnypicture!!!.jpg"

Upload the file or .rar/.zip somewhere, and let your target download it. They will double click it, and on their end, nothing will happen, but secretly, they have been keylogged.

Check your FTP Directory that you made as frequently as you told it to send logs, and you'll have everything you need.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Re: How to make and send keylogger to a pc

Post by Sethioz »

its been discussed here already. i find it quite useless topic.
you make a fake page (gmail) with php keylogger in it and send your victim there. it works better than asking for user:pass
or you attach it to some other program and send it to victim, by saying that its something cool (you have to know your victim and make it interesting for that person).
its just common sense ...

whats so fun about FTP ?? use email, its so much more effective than some stupid ftp.
KEN
Special
Special

Re: How to make and send keylogger to a pc

Post by KEN »

Quite useless since i will send the keylogger myself when i get time to sneak to my cousin's pc :P but just if someone interested in doing it for fun or just like that,go for it.If not interested,cant be bothered.