Flashchat exploits, hacks, tools & more

Researching, Proof of Concepts, Hacking, Console Modding and Hacking and more. No game hacking / modding here.

Re: Flashchat exploits, hacks, tools & more

Postby Sethioz » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:21 pm

as i said before, name is still visible if you get it from packets.
i can't remember it at all, but there was this small page for flashchat that shows users online, it is used to place it on your webpage so it checks who's online.
go to that page and check source of that page. that way, you don't even have to go into chat in order to see who's in there, you get his name, prepare the ignore / kick packet, go into chat and kick him out.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby KEN » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:51 pm

That works even better..the thing sethioz is talking about is:

/chat/info.php
put that and it tells you who is in the chat..and invisible names can be seen by 'right click-view page source' on that page.
KEN

Postby loki » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Well one by one,this is what i find out:
.KEN is right he goes by the name null so i tried to experiment and i enter also as ordinary user and as null either.i used the command /ignore and /invite and they work.The only problem and i cannot understand why is that when i try to use these commands in big names with space between the words and in names with <i> <b> in front of or sympols like _][*® ™ * ڰ ۞© ❼{ these commands are completely useless and the result is to show a window which says this user didnt found.THIS ALSO happens in the /whois command.Is any solution about this?!?!
.Another this is that i enter this /chat/info.php it is a page that says for example There are 29 users in 1 rooms.There is a box in each one user that says ID but it is empty!!?!?!.Then i went to the page source of that page but is showed only users name again from the 1 room with some <br> in front of the names but still NO null users.How do you explain this?
.Also i tried the kickout command it was really helpfull,but is it possible not to kick mYself?
loki
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby KEN » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:55 pm

[null] is not a name.
there is a limit on the number of users a room can have..suppose there is 1 room and it's full and one new user logs in so then he is send to [null].

<i> <b> in front of or sympols like _][*® ™ * ڰ ۞© ❼{ these commands are completely useless

i myself was figuring out about that thing in the past.I left it unfigured @[email protected] might try it again now.

Then i went to the page source of that page but is showed only users name again from the 1 room with some <br> in front of the names but still NO null users.How do you explain this?

Well i think that info page doesn't show private rooms and [null] :/ so it's useless now :o

Also i tried the kickout command it was really helpfull,but is it possible not to kick mYself?

you need to have admin pass to not kick yourself hehe :p

you can visit admin panel from:

chat/admin/index.php?899254178

try getting the pass then you should have no problem :)
KEN

Postby loki » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:36 pm

KEN so I suppose there s no answer in anything?? xDDDDD SSomething else, is it possible to ban one user for ever ?i know it is extreme but it s a questionXD, and does this kickout affect the real admin also??this would be perfect,moreover if i understand well you mention with these packets i cannot ban the admin?Once i tried and i succed.:P
loki
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby KEN » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:52 am

can say for sure but if i remember right then admin cant be kicked out with that packet but a mod can be kicked out..

as for that person in [null]
I might find him when I'm on the chat..just wait and keep testing with things.Try finding those special character things.I want to know how to ban and ignore with commands those special character names.
KEN

Postby loki » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:08 pm

KEN i just got banned from the chat from the real admin.I have tried many times to change my ip,latest with the hide my ip but i think it doesnt work because of the version of the firefox.NOTE that i have static ip.How can i change it easily?Also if the admin gets my ip what can he do against me and my privacy?THANKSS
loki
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby KEN » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:16 pm

that ban lasts for about 8 hours.Use a proxy like 'TOR' or 'foxyproxy' addon for firefox..or read this topic: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=314

He cant do anything.
KEN

Postby loki » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:30 pm

the real admin just post my ip in public to scare me and i ban him :D from null :D.Is it dangerous?
loki
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby KEN » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Good that null banning succeeded.. :D
Nothing is dangerous..dont worry about anything..

Now just try to figure out about the special character thing.
KEN

Postby loki » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:43 pm

i just used foxyproxy but it is too laggy.i ve tried in the past tor browser but i find it difficult.Now i ve installed both of these and tor browser is not appearing.nevertheless i am seeking for some good proxies to reduce lag.i hope so
loki
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby KEN » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:57 pm

It's explained already..If you get banned,use proxy at the time of login only..Use foxyproxy for example..
Enable proxy > login > disable proxy.

Just ignore the lag and try that special character thing. :o
KEN

Postby loki » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:03 pm

is these ban packets equal same as the admin ban?and how long does it last?:D
loki
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby KEN » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:20 am

yes they are same as admin ban..
the ban time is different in different chat..it is as per their settings..by default it is about 8 hours.
KEN

Postby loki » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:18 am

Is it possible to ban a user for ever?he got banned and he returns after couple of minutes.His ID start usually with 27.:D
loki
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby KEN » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:57 am

Forever ban,i dont think it's possible.I can also return in seconds after getting banned..that's the connection type..we get new ip everytime we connect to internet.So we have to just disconnect and reconnect to the internet.
KEN

Postby time » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:13 am

Hello i used the packs and all work fine.But there is a user that keep spamming the chat with @@ and lagg it.I tried to ban him but he enters couple of minutes later with different ip address and with multiple names and keep lagging and i am force to kickout room to stop him.The result is to ruin the chat and everybody leaves.This is getting quite disturbing.How can i deal with such a case?SOS
time
Newbie..
Newbie..

Postby Sethioz » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:50 am

you can't he is using flashchatz
if he has dynamic IP, all you can do is ban the ip range his ISP uses or whole ISP, but obviously it means that anyone else using same ISP as that person is not able to enter your chat either.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Postby KEN » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:26 am

spamming with @@ means he makes a room with long name so the chat lags.
message me the link to the flashchat.
KEN

Postby Sethioz » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:51 pm

it is enought to use flashchatz tool with fake users to lag the shit out of any flashchat.
you can limit connections from same IP to 1 or 2, but that doesn't prevent him/her using the login / logout function in flashchatz, which also lags heavily.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to PC / Website / Console / Others > Hacking / Cracking / Exploits / Research