Ultimate anonymity and untraceability

Researching, Proof of Concepts, Hacking, Console Modding and Hacking and more. No game hacking / modding here.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Ultimate anonymity and untraceability

Post by Sethioz »

ok here's few of my tricks and theorys on: how to be UNtraceable!
:arrow: simplest way to be totally UNtraceable is to use laptop with wireless.
-First change your laptop's MAC address (just to make sure, nobody can trace you by that)
-Now find a FREE wireless internet area. log in .. and do whatever you want !
NOTE!!! remember that it is still possible to trace the SIGNAL while you are logged into the network (just like its possible to trace cellphone by its signal) so it is not wise to use one network for long time if you are doing something that you should'nt be doing...

:arrow: this is only a theory! connections that uses CABLE. Their ISP should use modem's MAC address to give the connection details (speed and such) So if you change your MODEM (or its MAC) then you wont be able to connect into internet anymore, because ISP wont give you the connection details (account).
DSL lines usually uses user:pass method to let customer into internet. (i have DSL myself, with router. in router i setup a user:pass and each time I wanna connect into net, router will automatically send user:pass)

-now what if i will share my user:pass ?! Simply...whoever has my user:pass can use my ISP account to log into net.
-what if i will be able to get that info off the ISP ? ..namely usernames and passwords :twisted: ...it means i can use other peoples accounts. ISP CAN trace this connection .. but only to the nearest NODE. In big citys there maybe over 10000 computers behind one NODE. So basically its untraceable (you CANT trace data thru the wire!!!) only thing is ... how do you get that info from ISP
-also .. its just a tought, but it may work. If you live near your ISP's NODE, you can cut the DSL line there and route it thru some kind of device that can collect all data that passes thru it (to collect user:pass). That would be really simple way to get that lol. ...i just made it up, but i really think it works !!! ..i think i have one node near by :twisted: ..need to check that shit.

-With cable connection, its different. It SHOULD work like that: if you are able to get somebody modem's MAC address and then change your modem's MAC into one you got .. then you SHOULD have ''victim's'' connection. ..once again ISP will be able to trace you to the nearest NODE.

:arrow: There is also a way called ''internet uncapping''. Originally it wasn't a anonymity method, but it gave me an idea. Uncapping your net means that you have to hack into your modem/router settings inside the ISP (which is easy, because your router/modem accesses it every time you connect into net) ..hack in it and CHANGE your download/upload speed.
-now that gave me good idea...if its possible to change that file, then its also possible to make whole NEW connections inside ISP.
ISP can keep track on you only based on the connection INFO. They will simply give you connection .. either by modem MAC (cable) or just username (DSL) and then add additional info there (address, name, phone ...etc), but if YOU will make one there, then you simply dont add any info. Just make new connection with fake MAC and then change your modem's MAC to fit it. Its not really hacking a ISP...its more like creating an ''setting file'' ...long long time ago some ISPs/modem's/router's (not sure what caused it) kept the setting file inside your own pc !!! ...so you was able to change that by yourself LOL.

Well this cable and DSL stuff is just a theory ... based on the way it all works. Im sure that theres several things that makes it harder...like the NODE based connection or something like that. So when ISP assigns your MAC into one NODE then you are unable to take your modem to your friend's place and connect there (to prevent MAC stealing) ...it also maybe same with user:pass (but i doubt, because i should be able to connect into net everywhere, just as long as its my ISP's network)
So the best way is to change your laptop's MAC and use free wireless network