UPDATES - read for your own good

strongly recommended to read this first. its not long and its useful

UPDATES - read for your own good

Postby Sethioz » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:05 pm

I have just updated the forum system, meaning there are numerous things that are untested and unseen. if you experience any weird problems or see something wrong. let me know ASAP so i can check it out.

Also this topic will inform you about the future changes.
I have some theme changes in mind, but i doubt i start listing all of them here.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Re: UPDATES - read for your own good

Postby Sethioz » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:36 am

Today i made lot of changes, even tho you probably won't actually see many changes.

- Changed slideshow button on Main page (changed png to jpg, to get filesizes smaller > improves loading times and made designs changes)
- Main site header is changed
- main site's footer is fixed, there was a bug with it before (not many noticed i guess) + changed from png to jpg
- general changes from png to jpg to improve site loading times and reduce bandwidth usage
- other small changes to images, that are not so well seen (fixes, like color differences..etc)
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Re: UPDATES - read for your own good

Postby Sethioz » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:45 am

Forum is once again - STANDALONE. i separated it from my main site system and closed it down completely, there was no need for it. Forum is now separate from all other systems (Store, Mediawiki ..etc).

Also hosting has been changed, whole website is running @ lightning speed now!
Sethioz
Admin
Admin

Return to IMPORTANT / Rules / Notes