Gta San andreas- Myths and mysteries (With and without mods)

What to play? Is it worth it? What's your favorite horror game?
KEN
Special
Special

Gta San andreas- Myths and mysteries (With and without mods)

Post by KEN »

How many familiar with Myths and mysteries in gta san andreas?

Bigfoot
Bigfoot is one of the most popular myths associated with the game. Rockstar confirmed in an interview that Bigfoot does not exist in-game, yet many still claim to have seen him.Then later in another interview one of the rockstar staff member said "I indeed added a Bigfoot in the game but my boss said me to remove it.Instead of removing it,i made it harder to find just incase game testors decides to check the woods.There are many references in the game leading to think that bigfoot exists in game.One reference is bigfoot's foot prints near the road going up to mount chilliad.There r not many proofs of bigfoot's existence.Bigfoot is mostly seen near "back o beyond" area which is located south of san fierro.And if u outline the map where bigfoot is seen then this is wat u get:
0.jpg
0.jpg (20.36 KiB) Viewed 8594 times
Bear
After bigfoot making people look around the game for long,comes the bear.It was said later that people hav been thinking about bigfoot for so long time but indeed its a bear,not bigfoot.There are more "PROOFS" of bear existing than bigfoot existing.Bear is said to roam around the woods.Rockstar deny that bear exists BUT here is something that rockstar left which proofs bear is there in the woods:
bear.jpg
(38.18 KiB) Downloaded 1115 times
This image is from a mission when u reach san fierro and starts to open your garage.Then with truth and jethro(i guess thats his name) u start going to people for saying "i m opening a garage and need people" the following line "does polar bears shit in the woods" is said by jethro to which the truth replies "No,but they been known to shit in the liquor tent if i remember it right"If bear dont exist y does rockstar put this thing in there? :) not only this there r ALOT more proofs of bear existing.There are 2 windmill(i dont know wat we call that thing with a hen or cock like thing standing above a place which tells direction of the wind).There is this one "windmill" with bear pointing towards east,when u follow that direction u will come across a 2nd "windmill" and when u follow this 2nd windmill,u reach woods/forest :) Another proof of bear is in one ammunation shop near forests,there is a "statue or poster" or bear on which people do shooting practice(reference that people are practicing shooting to find the real bear and kill it).

UFO/Aliens
Personally i hav never seen aliens in game but i hav seen ufo moving across very fast.There is a place "lil probe inn" inside which there r many thing related to aliens and ufo.There is also a map of san andreas with certain circles on it(locations of ufo maybe) and there r pics from around san andreas showing ufo around the whole game.Also there is a ufo outside "lil probe inn".Ufo is mainly seen near area 51 in desert and area 69 in san fierro.I hav proofs of ufo,videos and screenshots so they do exist.No point in uploading the pic here coz all u will see is a circular disc and that wont b enough of proof but video will be coz in video u can see the circular disc moving at a super fast speed.

CJ's mom's ghost and TV girl/samara
Cj's mom was killed by the ballas.There r sightings of her ghost in cj's house at late midnight.Players said,they saw a black figure at exactly 00:00(In San Andreas time,of course).The black figure stands near to the TV in the Johnson house.Others say,they heard voices at midnight in the house.There is a rumor,if you watch the picture(above the dining table)then the ghost of Bewerly Johnson will come out from the kitchen.I saw her ghost in the kitchen for roughly 2 seconds.But she never came out of the kitchen.Also people make a connection of this ghost with black figure that comes out of tv:
ghost.jpg
(25.56 KiB) Downloaded 1115 times
The fact that makes me think that this ghost from tv is real is that in your first mission when u reach this house,u see a cutscene showing carl take a pic of her mother from the same spot!
cj mom.jpg
(17.7 KiB) Downloaded 1115 times
Serial Killer
There are dead body bags located north of area 51 inside a dugged hole in the desert.Also know as mass grave.These body bags are supposed to be placed there by a serial killer.He can be found easily in the desert but its hard to catch him while he commit murders.Once this serial killer thing was found out,rockstar patched san andreas which included a special intro where it is shown 2 mafia guys dumping a dead body(this was done so players believe its not serial killer but mafia guys who dump bodies)*BUT* ROCKSTAR falled on one things.Thats the fact that in video they showed wrong place where they were dumping bodies. :D if u see the video and make out with the background in the video the place where they r dumping body u will see its not even close to mass grave.Video is north west of the mass grave.
1.jpg
1.jpg (6.56 KiB) Viewed 8574 times
Location on map:
massgrave4wk.jpg
(495.66 KiB) Downloaded 1095 times
Also if u hav played gta 4,use internet and visit the blog of a person called "eddie low filth slayer",from ****************(in game ofc) check his criminal record.This is wat u see:
eddie.jpg
(31.98 KiB) Downloaded 1095 times
U can see his blog at eddielowfilthslayer.blogsnobs.org
His hates are mentioned: When people take long time to burn,So the body bags in san andreas are covered with black sheets(maybe they r burned).
This shows how much rockstar is interested in serial killers.He can be possible serial killer of san andreas because of his place of birth(san fierro),age(32),last criminal record(1995).gta 4 is set in 2008 and san andreas in 1995.
so if he is 32 in 2008,in 1992-1995 he was 18 or 21.There is a high possibility that this person is the supposed serial killer of san andreas.

Leatherface-This one is interesting :)
Reference to leatherface from the movie texas chainsaw massacre.I hav encountered this.He hav a chainsaw in his hand and hav like 1000x times more life than normal.I decided long ago that when if i see this leatherface then i wont use minigun on him coz that ruins fun.So i used mini smg's took like 4 minutes continuous shooting on him to kill him.He can be found in panoptican area and near fisher's lagoon.I saw him in fishers lagoon area.

Suicidial Pedestrian
Can be found very easily.In Flint County, near the Flint Intersection Bridge, a pedestrian is found taking photos and then walks into the water and drowns. Although the pedestrian's activity seems rather strange, it is likely that they are supposed to simply take photos and then suicide.Nothing more in this.U can witness this easily.

Ghost Person in cemetry/Ghost town figure
There is a place in the desert called "el castino del diablo"(diablo means devil i guess,not sure,cant bother to google :P).Near to about midnight u can see a ghost in cemetry which appears and then just vanishes O.o Its true.Proof:
vlcsnap-00001.jpg
vlcsnap-00001.jpg (13.77 KiB) Viewed 8574 times
Small video of its sighting in slow motion:
ghost.rar
(1.08 MiB) Downloaded 685 times
Ghost Cars
Ever saw a car which is totally crushed,and u cant fix it even with cheat or trainer or watever.Thats not all for this.These ghost cars drive themselves with no driver!U can easily find them near back o beyond.The south west part of map here:
Ghost_Car_Map.jpg
Ghost_Car_Map.jpg (74.32 KiB) Viewed 8509 times
A Ghost car:
gallery27km.jpg
(364.44 KiB) Downloaded 1030 times
Upcoming myths: Ghost cars,Rusty wheelchair(reference to leatherface),Loch ness monster(sea monster),Ghost cars,Ghost graffiti,Piggsy(killer from manhunt,another rockstar game),Screaming voices in mount chilliad and more.
There is ALOT to write in this topic,anyone else interested in finding and posting their dicovered things here? I will update this post from time to time.Even though the game is old,gta myths r very famous,dont believe me then make a myth video and upload on youtube and see how many views u get :)
Last edited by KEN on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Re: Gta San andreas- Myths and mysteries (With and without m

Post by Sethioz »

what are we living in 80s or something ? its a simple check to see if those models exist in the game or not.
how can you make something "harder to find". all game models are located within game files and there is no way you can hide them.
if such things would exist, there would be lot of videos and proof out there. its the same way how ppl find "cheat codes" for games. they take it direct out of game's files or memory by extracting, converting, debugging and general reverse engineering.

however i dont think that we ever know, cuz im sure ppl have made fake videos already. by making a model, replacing and making pedestrian walk in woods and say its bigfoot.
KEN
Special
Special

Post by KEN »

i know we can look into game models files and see what exists.There are some files saying "ufolight.img" and many other.There r also software which can show the models which are in game.If we search with that,we dont find bear or anything else.Yes there r proofs of these things.I tryed looking into models,did not find bear/bigfoot but also there r certain peds in game which we can see but cant find its model.For example this:
vlcsnap-00001.jpg
(15.67 KiB) Downloaded 1106 times
The person who is standing at the back.Never saw his model anywhere.Its "Hidden" ?He is not the only one.There r many other too.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Post by Sethioz »

its a movie/cutscene, most likely they recorded is as movie. i dont see .avi movies having models, do you ?
im sure that all the models you see in game are in the game files. ufolight is most likely from the area 51 mission.
it was long ago when i last played it dont remember inside of area 51 (you can go there in mission only), gotta give credit tho. it had a good storyline. compared to gta iv it was a lot better.
KEN
Special
Special

Post by KEN »

Yes its a cutscene but not .avi or some video file.The only video file of game is starting credits for game.This is just one example i gave.There r many other peds too that show up on cutscenes and on road normally.I know this thing is hard to believe but i'll post more things/proofs :) And not to mention,myths in all rockstar games r related.I'll update my first post for the serial killer thats in gta4 and san andreas both.
We can go inside area 51 even when not on mission :) i hav lot of things in store about this game.
*first post is edited,serial killer added*