Dragon Age 2

What to play? Is it worth it? What's your favorite horror game?
MagicalSilence
Special
Special
Custom: Retired :3

Dragon Age 2

Post by MagicalSilence »

Anyone who played the Dragon Age origins&Awakening would not miss this one ;)
The game play improvements are insanely smooth
Yet modders chance to mod it like first ones what is Great

In overall it kept the old charm as old time based game but the game play is not very long i would say yet it changes upon setting the difficulty on max :) making it more challenging and more time consuming also by applying Nightmare mod into it.

Now Skills some left to be the same as in old even thot the chart has changed a lot and less skills to learn but it will be fixed during the time i believe.

the most mayor things i would say its been merged with some traits from Elder Scroll oblivion with the plants as crafting materials now being more pain in ass than in older ones also the Death animation turned into more... downhill instead of creating the nice Fatal kill animation enemies just explode what to me seems kinda disturbing when your a melee class, but thats something that will be fixed most likely during few months id say by a modder or update who knows.

Now the Graphical improvements
Looking more smoother than older ones heres a one shot i took earlier on medium settings

The story line also kept its charm with all the choices that effect the game play quite much is great, allowing players to choose by their own point of view instead of following a straight line but at this point it left quite short but that is gonna be fixed with mods and DLC's once they make more for it.

But in overall this is worth to try if you like Da series :)
Attachments
Dragon age 2.jpg
Dragon age 2.jpg (293.8 KiB) Viewed 7345 times
smayragrace
Newbie..
Newbie..

Re: Dragon Age 2

Post by smayragrace »

I have not yet played this game but Like to Play the game so looking for the links of this Game Can You Please share with me some more links of this Game?