Grand Theft Auto 5 / Gta 5

What to play? Is it worth it? What's your favorite horror game?
KEN
Special
Special

Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 / Gta 5

Post by KEN »

Legu wrote:Is it true that it only only will arrive for xbox360/ps3?
They didn't mention PC yet and this is probably just one of their "NEW" way to avoid piracy. They think if they say there will be no PC version, and release it later , less people will pirate it.
There will be a PC version. There are too many clues for that,example:
  • Rockstar wrote on Steam News the same day it was announced it would be out for consoles Spring 2013 (console games aren’t announced there unless they are also planned for the PC platform).
Also there is this petition that was started: http://www.change.org/petitions/rocksta ... ta-v-on-pc
I doubt Rockstar will turn down the request of 100,000+ fans and also they should understand that modding is what makes most of the GTA as much fun as they are so a PC version is a must.
Legu
Allie
Allie

Post by Legu »

I hate consoles aswell, shitty things, and i dont understand why they care about that pirate shit that well...xbox version will get cracked aswell, ofc ppl wont use them as much as the pc versions cracked but still. i believe if a game is good, companies make profit. if the game sux, no protection will make it sell good.
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Post by Sethioz »

I don't think they mention PC version before console version. as far as i know, every GTA in history have came out on consoles and then 1 month - 2 years later on PC.

yes Legu you're correct about piracy.
for example, person who has money, will buy the game. to us (who deal with computers daily bases), it is common sense and every day life to download something, but to lot of people, it is a "miracle" that you can get software free if you torrent it. in fact they don't even know what torrent is.
and people who do not have money, would never buy the game anyway.
to me, it is about princeable. even if there is no PC version, i won't be buying PS3 version. I will try and get it to work on my jailbroken PS3. im sure there is a way.
it's complicated on PS3, i tried MGS4 and it started to crash in one place, there were many fixes for it out there, but i couldn't really bother.

i also got Gran Turismo 5 on PS3 and sometimes it is acting up and i need to reinstall it to be able to play, but once again i hate consoles.
GT5 takes 3-5 minutes (no joking here) to load 1 track / stage and sometimes whole race lasts less than that, so you end up waiting more than game is worth + GT5 compared to GT 1 - 4 is extremely short.
so what im saying, GT5 seemed so awesome and all, but actually it sucks very bad. I bet there is something about GTA 5 that makes it bad. well GTA IV is really good actually and hopefully GTA 5 has everything that GTA IV has and more, but usually games that look very good are made to look good, because in reality they suck.
this is why i mentioned GT5, it looked so awesome, but turned out to be big disappointment.

I mean .. i can't even imagine how it is possible to play GTA IV on console like PS3. graphics must suck a lot. only game i have had on PS3 and PC was NFS Shift 2 and when i compared graphics ... damn. There was huge difference between PC and PS3 and my PC graphics weren't even on max.

All these screenshots they release are made on PC, i hope everyone realize that. There are lot of little dumb kids out there who say like "WOWOWOWOW look at that screenshot, its better than on pc !!!!"
all games are developed on PC and their systems are not released to public, at least i have never seen anything. They do not use emulators, they develop games on PC and take all these screenshots using MAX graphics, which never get even implanted in the released version. if they realize that such graphics would not run on PS3 / 360, then they just replace textures with lower res textures, but they leave these super good screenshots.
also another "business trick" is to take screenshots of cutscenes, i have seen that so many times.
KEN
Special
Special

Post by KEN »

Exactly what Seth said. Also when we look closely, the graphics of GTA 5 are not even that good. They are kinda cartoonish, more realistic graphics is what I saw in the gameplay trailer of "Watch Dogs".It's from Ubisoft, they make awesome games.
Just incase someone missed, Glass Shadow missing in trailer 2 of GTA 5:
1.JPG
Not the only thing to notice,there's lots more.

For GTA 5 I'm curious about how the 3 player thing will work. You have 3 different characters to play as which you can switch anytime during the game.Each have their own stories but also connected to the other two.
KEN
Special
Special

Post by KEN »

On 29 April, 2013 Rockstar posted an article which mentions that you can submit your photograph and one of the lucky person will get to be in the game as a character.
You can read about the article >> HERE <<
They will be accepting the photographs till the end of May 2013 I think.
This is quite cool. Not much luck but won't harm to give it a shot.
Whoever wins it will be such a lucky person :)
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Post by Sethioz »

quite nice concept, but i wouldn't want myself as character there, unless i would be main character or alien from outer space with a laser :)

i thought its out on consoles arleady?!

anyway, i think there is better game coming this year, its called Watch Dogs. seems lot better than GTA series, but will see. trailers are always better than game itself, however in Watch Dogs trailer you see the gameplay itself, they have quite few videos, showing all the toys and features.
KEN
Special
Special

Post by KEN »

The character is someone who will belong to Epsilon cult so he will have a big role in the game :)

It was delayed and gta V will now be out in september 2013 on consoles, no news for pc version yet.

On Thursday - 2nd May, 2013 we will see a gameplay of GTA 5. Watch dogs is just badass, no doubt. It's from Ubisoft(they make awesome storylines and games in overall) and the gameplay they showed of Watch Dogs makes all available stuff of gta 5 cry. We'll see gta 5's gameplay in a day or two so its not a long wait. Both games will be great I suppose.
I loved san andreas so getting back to los santos will bring back all the feels from those good old day :')
KEN
Special
Special

Post by KEN »

GTA 5 includes paranormal / supernatural stuff:

1. Bigfoot: Appears for a very few seconds during the mission "Predator". Zoom in with your thermal vision scope near the jungle to spot him.

2. Alien: Stuck inside the frozen water in the 1st mission. Go off to the right when escaping in the car to find a frozen river (or just a canal maybe, not sure)

3. Ghost: Appears between 23:00 and midnight on some mountain or cliff, I dont know the exact since I dont play on consoles but the ghost appears and leaves a name written in blood which is also the name of the Mayor of Blane county in the game. Now go to look for his info on some site and you find that his wife died falling off a cliff. Connect the dots and he killed his wife by pushing her off the cliff.

There's probably alot more stuff, R* has done a good job with these and easter eggs this time.