Increase bittorrent download speed using cheat engine.

talk about your computer or ask what program to use or what video card you like. others includes things like wordlists or color temps on monitor
KEN
Special
Special

Increase bittorrent download speed using cheat engine.

Post by KEN »

i now get like a lot improvement in the download speed for bittorrent.....all credit goes to the user "channel name removed coz i dont want him to get more views for nothing" of youtube......ok so first we will need cheat engine 5.6 and then as every1 knows that we will open bittorrent process in it.....then we will enable speedhack in cheat engine and put its value as 0.1(any other value wont work) and then click apply and wait for a few seconds then the speed goes up like a rocket....i dont know how it makes it fast but it really make it fast.....how????....here is a screenshot of setting up cheat engine.....
EDIT: it only increases speed visually,not real speed.U only see speed going high but it wont download at that rate.
Attachments
aaaaa.JPG
(124.73 KiB) Downloaded 1908 times
V
Important
Important

Re: Increase bittorrent download speed using cheat engine.

Post by V »

Define me, going up like a "rocket", cuz this sounds just too good to be true. And post some screenshots of the speed before and after if you can. Better yet, make a video of it as a proof.
KEN
Special
Special

Post by KEN »

ok here r screenshots.....there r several videos on youtube just type bittorrent speed hacks......from 3kb/s to 34kb/s in screenshots....it even goes beyond 150kb/s after a few minutes on my internet.
Attachments
a.JPG
before
(113.81 KiB) Downloaded 1902 times
b.JPG
after
(123.33 KiB) Downloaded 1902 times
TeamRetox
Allie
Allie

Post by TeamRetox »

You do realise that you're lowering the speed of your torrent app from 1 second per second to 0.1 second per second right? so if 1 second passes in your lowered speed, 10 seconds have passed in real life.

This is nothing faster, it's just displaying your download speed if it were measured in 10 second intervals.
KEN
Special
Special

Post by KEN »

after a little bit time i saw a thing -__-
its speed is increasing more and more and even beyond 5mb/s but still its downloading at the same rate like 10kb/s so it means this method is nothing but bullshit :P
its of use only if we wanna show some speed increase in our net --___--
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Post by Sethioz »

this is the most ridiculous thing ive ever seen here. plz stop posting retardness, whoever made this up is total idiot and has no idea about torrents.
you do realize that you are not able to change other ppl's upload speed ?! you might be able to change the visible speed, but try downloading 1gb in 1 min and see how it works, this is like a total JOKE.

there is even no need to test, because im thinking logically, you CAN NOT change your speed and what i see on screenshot is some 34kb/s ... make it go up to 5mb/s and get 1gb in 1 min or less, then say it increases speed. AGAIN actual speed CAN NOT change. in order to change the actual speed, you have to HACK into every client's ISP and change their upload speed, THEN make yourself connect only to them and THEN you have to hack your own ISP and change your download speed.
V
Important
Important

Post by V »

Told you it's too good to be true. Only way to get better speed out of your torrents is to adjust your options correctly, mess it up and your speed would be 1KB, even if u had T3 connection. No more misleading info. Case closed