Just some cool stuff about Packet editors...

talk about your computer or ask what program to use or what video card you like. others includes things like wordlists or color temps on monitor
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Just some cool stuff about Packet editors...

Post by Sethioz »

bored ? try to mess around with packet editors...

Ok i really dont know where to start, but first ....how to make anti-spammer/crasher for msn (any other messenger)
I used it like 2 years ago when i played games and had lot of noobz in msn.
First i used my good old packet editor (ehterpeek can also do all that, i think). Im not gonna say what im using cuz its too good tool lol.
Anyways, i used it to make an ''alert''. Alert can be anything... it can alert you, show message, play sounds, launch programs, start logging, stop logging ..etc. You can set anything as 'trigger'. Well you can also set the ''flood limit'' or the ''event occurs x times'' triggers. ..so when the packet editor gets one known packet 5 times in 1 sec, then it will trigger an alert you specify.

I used WPE pro packet editor (available in the download section) as the crasher :)
I pre-recorded lot of smiles and sounds (those crash msn pretty well) and left it on (ready to crash).
next step i dont remember... i think i used some macro maker to trigger the WPE pro.
so i set alert/trigger in the packet editor (not wpe) to launch macro ..
macro was used to launch counter-attack with WPE pro.

So if somebody spammed me in msn and/or tried to crash me...
packet editor with the alert triggered the macro and macro was set to crash attacker's msn with WPE pro. in genius solution id have to say :twisted:
I really dont remember it so well, but most likely i was using this method to do so ..
Theres also easier ways, im SURE of it. For example i think its possible to use msn+ somehow...or some add-on.

Packet editor's alert feature can also be used for several other GOOD things.
1. you can monitor anything you want and get alerts. It can even send you an e-mail.
-alert trigger can be anything, HEX values, string values, IPs etc..
2. for example you can monitor some game server and get alert as soon as some known person joins it.
3. you can also use it to get alerts when some game server comes online or goes offline...etc
4. you can get alert when some known person comes in msn or in any other messenger (simply set alert to HEX value and put his/her account address there in HEX, as soon as he/she signs into messenger you will get an alert you specified)
theres just so many cool things that can be done with that alert feature :)

I will remake the msn anti-spam/crash and make video tut of it :)...i think. I know theres several programs that can block spam in msn, but idea of mine is to auto-attack back...so whoever tries to crash you will crash instead :twisted: ..well you still need some flood protection .. my method only attacks back, but wont block it (zonealarm security suite should be able to block messenger spamming, but it doesnt for me. it just starts to block everything LOL, so ppl cant even talk normally and it still crashes if somebody sends BIG packet, it only has some flood interval or something)