Windows XP vs 7 in networking

talk about your computer or ask what program to use or what video card you like. others includes things like wordlists or color temps on monitor
Sethioz
Admin
Admin
Custom: Gaming YT > https://youtube.com/SethiozEntertainment
Game Hacking YT > https://youtube.com/sethioz
Game Hacks Store > https://sethioz.com/shopz

Windows XP vs 7 in networking

Post by Sethioz »

This really starts to fucking annoy me, its even beyond annoyance.
So what is going on exactly ?
What is going on, is that win 7 is being super gay shit with wireless connections. It's beyond any fuck-up i have ever seen.

- Whenever router reboots or has other issues, win 7 gays itself up and won't connect back (its rare when it does). In most cases i have to reboot to get it fixed, but in some cases it ends up with windows gaying itself so hard that it crashes itself.

- Right now im having some super gay issue with wireless. Pocket PC, laptop with XP ..etc are able to connect just fine, while gay 7 just gays itself and won't connect to network, i have NO IDEA why. XP did have some issues too, but i noticed that it won't receive IP properly, so i set it manually and problem solved. in 7 ...you wish .. even if i give IP manually it still fucks up.

- Also there was some issue with network, where XP said "firewalled". That was due the zonealarm's firewall being off, windows is still gay (even xp in a way), so as soon as i disabled zonealarm, windows put up its gaywall and blocked the wireless, i just turned zonealarm back on and it worked. In 7 ? ..yea right. not even close and it won't say its firewalled either, it just moans about limited connectivity and can't fix shit.

- In 7, few times when i have tried chaning MAC address of wireless device, i get BSOD. In XP, never had BSOD when chaning MAC.

- In 7, when wireless connection has some lag problems, then whole windows either starts to lag or completely crashes. I'm not talking about high ping, i mean problem between router <> PC. like some interference, moving antenna, moving router from other place...etc.

- most annoying shit that 7 has, is that it starts to LAG whenever you use peer2peer programs or torrents. after a while, whole 7 becomes very laggy, sound, mouse movements ...etc. That's also what gay 7 does to itself, gays itself and then lags. XP never had anything like that.

- also i stumbled upon some retarded shit i have never seen before. When connecting to wireless network on 7, it popped up some box "computer credientials" like WHAT DA FUCK ?? im trying to connect into a fucking wireless station not computer. The popup box looked EXACTLY like the windows 7 login box, with default Icon and username / password fields. I have seen that in 2 computers, running 7, by now. Most likely it happens also because there are 2 stations with same name. XP .. never had this shit. XP can't make difference between 2 networks with same name either, but it wont get STUCK on them either.

And right now i still have not found solution for that idiotic 7. I'm using range extender, so there are 2 networks with same name, except that 1 of them has very low signal, if any. other one is full, but gay 7 won't check MAC address and confuses itself between those 2 and ending up gaying itself up. Even with other wireless utility, gay 7 just keeps settings somewhere and won't get rid of them, tries with old settings and obviously ends up with crash.
I'm more than sure its just gay 7's stupid fucking "security" settings. should be called "annoyance" settings...
need to test and see if i can ever get it to connect.

UPDATE
wasn't exactly security, one part of it was. problem is that gaydows is conflicting default gateways ! however it won't say a thing and it doesn't even try fixing it. it just FUCKING GAYS AROUND instead of fixing the real problem. I have PCI and USB wireless adapters, somehow on USB i got it working, by setting IP and default gateway and by disabling the LAN (it doesn't even have gateway specified, but still fucking bitching), however PCI adapter never connected. I started getting BSOD after each attempt of trying to disable/enable network adapters.
what a fucking retardness ....
im still far from ok with this, it works, yes, but far from how it should work. Everytime i want to connect into another network, i have to fucking set IP and default gateway manually and disable LAN ...ffs gaydows makers, stop being so gay and make a proper system.
I stay well away from gayness 8, it's probably even worse than this.

If you are having similar issues, post them here and i see what i can do.