Bored? Check here :P

no rule sub-forum. you can post anything you want here. i also move useless and senseless posts/topics here instead of deleting them.
TeamRetox
Allie
Allie

Bored? Check here :P

Post by TeamRetox »

If you're bored, and want to get even more bored, do this:
start > run> telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl

Starwars in a dos screen :D works great if you have sleeping problems :P
Ileostomy
Allie
Allie

Re: Bored? Check here :P

Post by Ileostomy »

If u are bored do this >
Start > Run > Narrator

And ur pc will start speakin 2 u !!!
Its soooo Funny , u can make him say every shit u want , just make a new folder or txt file and klick it once , hell read it !
destroyerwin
Newbie..
Newbie..

Re: Bored? Check here :P

Post by destroyerwin »

Hi
before i joined i was a little bored so i came here and see what i can do until i see your post first
TeamRetox wrote: start > run> telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl

Starwars in a dos screen :D works great if you have sleeping problems :P
i could not find "towel.blinkenlights.nl" or what program it is even i tried on dos command on windows 7 it could be me

and
Ileostomy wrote:If u are bored do this >
Start > Run > Narrator

And ur pc will start speakin 2 u !!!
Its soooo Funny , u can make him say every shit u want , just make a new folder or txt file and klick it once , hell read it !
Yes I have tried that i have made them speak in different languages like French, Spanish in swear words as well

if you do not mind i will like to share some of my ideas as well thou it may or may not bore you

What you need is a windows XP

1. Have you guys tried the notepad trick? like
open notepad --> type "bush hid the facts" on your notepad --> save as anything as long as it has ".txt" as extension --> close it --> and reopen it
now you see boxes instead of words
note: there are more notepad tricks on the internet than what i just exampled this is the only trick i only remembered

2. invisible Folder
a) right click on desktop "New" -->
b) select "new folder" --> (you will be naming it by pressing "alt" on the left side of your keyboard and press 0160 in [in other words ALT+0160 or just copy this without quotes " "])
c) right click on the folder go to "properties" -->
d) go to "Customize" tab --> assuming you do not like the invisible folder proceed to step g)
e) you will see a little box that say "change icon" -->
f) if you find an icon you like select it press "Ok" then "OK" again and there you got it

3. hidden musics in windows xp
a) click "start" -->
b) click search -->
c) click all files and folders -->
d) click more advanced options -->
e) select search system folders and search system folders and search hidden files and check boxes.
f) look up "title.wma" in search box

cheesy windows music just want to share it with you guys also there is one for internet explorer but i couldn't remember what version or where it was located so sorry.
it is located either in "windows folder" or "system32" foldier

4. Cheat in Games
there are a lot of cheats in youtube for window games
the only one that i know off is for people who plays "freecell"
open freecell --> start a game --> press CTRL + SHIFT + F10
a window will pop up --> "Abort" gives you a win "Retry" gives you a loss "Ignore" aborts.
cause my mother happens to play Freecell a lot so i cheat for her to bump up her win ratio whenever i am not busy

again All of these things i suggested ONLY works on windows xp and nothing else
so these are all the interesting stuff that i know of that will pass your time when your bored see yea