Ghost Stories,real and/or fictional

Stuff that does not fit elsewhere and also global news like corona or russki war
KEN
Special
Special

Ghost Stories,real and/or fictional

Post by KEN »

Reading ghost stories is a nice time-pass during night :)
Post stories that u know or see if u can get them from anywhere else.
I like to read ghost stories,and i dont think i m alone >.>
For easy viewing of the later posts,post stories in code.

Code: Select all

The Ghost of the river pala
Its on the bizzare incidents which happened in the village were my late grandfather used to live. It was during the 1940s. The fuzz and the hysteria in the village community relating to a ghost residing in the village's major river, pala was at its peak during his prime. Its still believed to exist.In the year 1941. My granpa, Chacko, then 17, was walking back home after midnight mass. He was already scared, thinking of things such as satan and hell.So he was rushing towards home. But halfway through, he wanted to make a piss.So he moved towards the river cliff of the river pala and started pissing. He looked at the sparkling water to distract himself from scary thoughts. But when he fully bend his head at looked down, the sight which he saw was so frightening that his body got frozen in fear. The ghost in the river, unkown to people till then was climbing towards him through the line of piss. Chacko lost his spirits and knew it was his end and called gods name in his mind. But suddenly, out of luck, instinctively he stopped pissing. And and just a while before it could grab my granpa, the ghost fell back into the river as the line of piss got brocken..My grandfathers encounter and subsequent strange incidents surrounding the river came to be later known as the ghost of the river pala, the waterclimber,... whatever the names are it became a myth.

the villagers base for discussing the issue was the church. They saw the phenomenon in religious terms. The influence of the church did not allow people to look at he issue, logically. But my grandfather, could. At his 30s, a decade after his experience, he became far much fearless but still interested in the mystery. He was a wrestler and had the confidence of pounding anyone. He was intimidated at nothing.He never saw the ghost, again inspite of walking so many times besides the river during the night . But people continued seeing the ghost. Many believed that the ghost's station was confined to the river and they made a wall to seperate river from the road, and people consiousely avoided pissing at the river or even getting into river during day time, thinking the ghost would start abominating the land, too.

She was really young when this happened. My grandpa has 10 children and my mother was the youngest. She woke up early in the morning as always to attend the 5:30 mass. Seeing the brightness outside and thinking she was late for the mass, she got ready, fast and started moving not realising the time was just around 3:00 and the brighness outside was due to the full moon. As she was walking the sky became darker and darker and soon realised its not morning yet. There were no other people walking along to the church as it was not time yet for the mass. She got really scared and decided to walk back home. But just when she turned she saw a white figure at the end of the dark road. She didnt know what it was and didnt know what to do.

So when my mother turned around, the saw a white figure far away and it was coming closer. But it was not a ghost or anything such, it was my grandpa...he had came out in search of my mother knowing that she's is not home. Finding his five year old daughter, he called her name loudly knowing that she would be scared. But ironically, few months later people began to see a figure moving around during the midnight hours in white clothes. It was 1st seen by a group of drunk people coming out from a toddy at around 1:00. They all, while walking back, heavily drunk, on the road, suddenly popped up a figure in full white clothes. On the influence of the alchohol the drunk fellows didnt find the persons white clothes strange.At that time it was inappropriate and uncommon for anyone apart from them to be on the road. But they didn't even notice it untill the the figure or the person whatever it was, with its whole body shrouded, began acting crazy. One of the drunk fellow, took his knife out of his lungi and followed the bizzare form. The form retreated from him and vanished into the rubber tree plantation and the drunk fellows couldn't catch it or get any idea abt what it was.Many more people began to see it. At midnight, children were afraid to look out from the window thinking they might see the white figure in their land, beneath the trees.Looking out from the window many saw the figure . And very few indeed dared to go out of their houses and check out what it was. Once My grandpa, seeing the creature, went out to check what it is, against the wish of his wife and children.My mother saw saw my grandpa chargin through the cropfields to catch the creature. My mother looked out from the window in fear. She could see her father moving through the field but the ghost was not seen. She worried if the ghost suddently makes an ambush attack on her father.She lost the sight of him after sometime. Grandpa went too deep into the woods in search of it.

about one hour after grandpa left the house, someone knocked the door. His wife opened the door expecting him. She opened and it was him, it was grandpa.There were marks all over his body. One of his hands was bleeding. When asked abt what happened he said he couldn't get sight of the creature and his hands got cut when he accidently held the sharp side of his knife.

The next day......
A seminary student was seen dead outside the church gate. There were no cut or bruises on his body. He was chocked to death. My grandpa explained to everyone what had happened to him the previous day and begged people not to suspect him as the murderer and the bandage in his hands and the death was just a coincidence.People believed him as he was a person whom people respected and known for honesty.

Church Meetings.......
The church organised regular meetings on fixed days to discuss the issue. People became more united as a result. Telephone connections were established in the village by the efforts of the vicar. Men of the families, gathered togethor when sitings were reported. Men set out for ghost hunts quite regularly.But they hardly saw it to catch it, untill one day when a group of around 200 villagers, including women and children set out and spotted it. They chased it bravely. It ran away from them without posing any threat to the mob. That made the mob more confident.They continued chasing it, even through the rubber trees. People began surrounding it from all corners. The creatures character was totally human, though a bit odd and people became convinced that it's a prankster. But again the infamous ghost of pala narrowly escaped when people lost sight of it when it jumped over the huge church wall. Since all of the churchmen were a part of the mob, there was hardly anyone to catch it from inside. By the time people got inside the church compound the creature was dissappeared. But how it dissappeared was a mystery as the the compound was pretty closed and an escape was quite impossible for normal human or neither was there any hiding places inside the compound.

years before the siting of the white clothed ghost, a priest in the church went insane and was locked inside a cell in inside the church compound. Years after his imprisonment the mad priest discovered a tunnel from his cell which takes him to the outside world. So every midnight, when the village slept, the mad priest came out to the outside world to enjoy the fruits of his lost freedom. Because of eccentricity, people identified him as a ghost. He moved around the heavenly place in front of him with full freedom. Perhaps he too foolish letting people to see him moving around. And he was most definitely the murderer of the seminary student.It was discovered when a seminary student saw something sprouting out of thin mud all of a sudden while looking out of the window.Unlike his colleague who got killed he didn't do anything stupid. The next day he spread the discovery. They found the tunnel, unknown till then which connected the cell to the outside world. They became convinced its the mad priest who made all the fuzz. He was caught and questioned to learn that he was responsible for the death of one.

But
When questioned, the madman was also trying to explain something else. Something very crazy. And ofcourse people couldn't comprehend. People didn't pay any attention to that and felt relieved. But my grandpa who saw the madmans questioning, thinks that what the madman was trying to explain was his conversations and experiences with something really supernatural. Perhaps the very same ghost who almost took my Grandpa's life and the very same ghost which does really exist beneath the waters of the river pala...
KEN
Special
Special

Re: Ghost Stories,real and/or fictional

Post by KEN »

SUNDARBAN GHOST
This one is a real story.. Very famous one.. coz News papers was flooded with this story when it happened..It is close to me boz one of my friend live in shillong.. And He was close to the person with whom that incident took place...

Three friends from shillong went to spend their holidays to the famous SUNDERBAN...An Exotic place to visit.. But a haunted one as well...Their Hotel was very close to the jungle..[I think that was mangroves Jungle..].. It was Close to Night.. Dark.. Silent..So solitary that place was that One cannot find even a man's shadow there..But the three friends were in Jovial Mood... They went out with their cameras to take some snap of the Jungle..

I cannot remember the names.. so please forgive me for that....One of the friend then stood in front of a Tree and asked the other two to take a pic of him with that TREE..His friend agreed.. He positioned the camera, started looking through the shutter and the moment he pressed on the CLICK button, the friend standing in front of the Tree fainted...The other two got scared.. Got near to the place and found that their friend was Spitting some bluish-greenish fluid from his mouth..

It was already Dark.. and they were standing in the mid of a haunted place.. Scary sounds started making them feel Dizzy.. But somehow they bought some courage and took their friend to the Hotel..Their was a doctor in the hotel.. When he checked him up, he declared that he's NO MORE..He told that it was probably due to some poisonous food.. They started crying.. The friend who clicked the snap caught fever..but Hotel authorities somehow managed to send them to their Home.. SHILLONG...

After returning to Shillong , the friend who took the snap also died mysteriously..Doctors were unanswered as if what has caused him to death..CLIMAX:: ..NoBody cared of that incident so much..They find that normal.. And thought that both have died because of food poison..UNTILL..the 3rd friend.. washed the Negatives and What They found was this...
Attachments
WTF!!!!!
WTF!!!!!
o.o.jpg (100.37 KiB) Viewed 3769 times
KEN
Special
Special

Re: Ghost Stories,real and/or fictional

Post by KEN »

I like this one =]

Lady ghost in lonavla
Ma uncle used to work earlier for Indian Navy.....n he used to be on ship most of the time......when ever the ship used to dock at some place ma uncle n other sailors used to stay in tht city till departing

one day the ship in which uncle was sailing had dock somewhr near lonavla....n all the ppl on the ship went to some cottage for stay.....wenever a ship used to dock there used to be party thrown by the senior officers....n in the same way some officers threw a party in lonavla.....everyone went for tht party.......it was away from whr ma uncle was staying....the party started exploding.......everyone was tight....n ma uncle was completely talli.....n it was 1 am so ma uncle thought its better if he leaves.....coz he din wanted to pass out der havin more drinks
ma uncle told his colleagues tht he wants to leave n asked some1 to accompany him but no one agreed....all wanted to be der n enjoy......one of ma uncle's friend told him tht its not safe to go back at this time....but ma uncle was very stubborn he din listen to anyone n was ready to leave....then one of his fren said tht its better he goes by mountain side then he will reach early...if he goes by road it will take more time.....so ma uncle agreed....he left from der n reached the mountain which was jus behind the cottage....

he started walking but was not able to walk fast as he was drunk......slowly slowly he reached a distance frm whr he was not able to see the officers cottage...he saw in the front his cottage was still far enough....he again started walking....then suddenly wen he was walking some1 told him to stop....it was a voice of a lady.
ma uncle looked behind but din found anyone......then he turned n one lady in a saree was standing in front of him.....she was wearing a black saree....ma uncle got very stunned looking at her.....she was normal lookin lady wid her hairs opened.....uncle was very surprised to see her there at this time.....he was goin to ask her who she is but before tht she told him tht she was passing by n was all alone n was getting bit scared wen she saw ma uncle.....she told him tht its too dark n she wud be grateful if he accompanies her

she told ma uncle tht she lives near the mountain only n wanted to get back home......ma uncle thought how will she go alone so its better to take her wid him....n she was a local n even knew the directions so he thought it would be good for him tooo....or else he might also get lost in this pitch black night......so they started walking together....the lady was very frank n was talking endlessly....she was telling ma uncle bout the village n people there.....n wat all happens....but uncle was interested in nothin...he was damn tired n wanted to goto cottage n snooze out.
While they both were walking the lady was continuously speaking.....n ma uncle was bored....but after sometime she stopped speaking.....ma uncle wondered y isnt she she sayin anythin now......ma uncle took a look at her.....she was silently walking.....frigid as ice....uncle din say her anythin as he wanted her to be in silent mode.....they were jus walking calmly.....the climate was getting more colder n uncle started shivering he looked at the lady she was still normal....no expression on her face....

When these two were walking suddenly the lady stopped....ma uncle turned back n called her.....she acted as if she din heard it....ma uncle went back to her n asked her y she stopped....she din say anything....ma uncle noticed tht she was staring at one of edge of mountain.....he asked y ru staring there....she looked at him strangely n then said casually tht some days ago a local lady of their village jumped from tht edge n died....ma uncle was stunned....he looked at tht edge n thought no one will survive frm this height....he asked tht lady wat happened to her....she said wat else will happen she died.....ma uncle once again saw tht edge n pointed out his finger n said from tht edge right....how n y she jumped.....the lady din reply to his question....ma uncle uncle turned to see her....she was staring at him weirdly....

she was staring at ma uncle for sometime n ma uncle was scared by her expression.....he din dared to ask her anythin more.....suddenly she started moving closer to ma uncle....she came very near him....ma uncle moved back coz he got scared by her behavior....but she kept on comin closer.....then she stopped n said u wanted to know how she jumped?? ma uncle din reply anythin....she looked at him n smiled wickedly n sarted running towards the edge of the cliff n jumped frm there....ma uncle got very scared seeing this view.....he got very scared but din understand anythin y d lady jumped....he din wait at tht place a moment n ran from der......but he was so terrified tht while running he fainted on the mountain itself.....

Wen ma uncle opened his eyes he found himself in his cottage......n his frens around him n a maid....his frens asked him is he ok now??? he said yes....uncle asked how he came here....he had fainted on mountain.....one of his fren said they were returning to cottage from the mountain only n on the way they saw him fallen there.....they brought him back to cottage....everyone in tht room started teasing ma uncle sayin tht cant even even be in control after drinkin some drinks....how u fainted so early....ma uncle got very angry n told them tht he din faint coz of drinks....he fainted coz he got sacred of dying......he told them bout the lady on mountain top....non of his fren believe him.....but the maid there started askin for the description of tht lady....n asked if she was wearin black saree....ma uncle said yes.....the maid then said tht one woman in their village commited suicide there somedays ago....n many people hav encountered her there.....no one yet knows y she died....n many say thts the reason y she haunts people to tell them y she committed suicide....but no one yet knows....she asked ma uncle did she tell anythin to him....ma uncle said no....but till date ma uncle is wondering y she died n y she came to him.....